“That’s okay, I bought two.”

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 34


Surprise! So, this chapter was written yesterday, on a day I had no intentions of writing, after finding out that I had a reader with a birthday today. In order to celebrate that birthday, I've decided to gift this unplanned chapter as a gift. NoelleMonroe, happy 20th birthday. I hope you enjoy your weekend and this chapter. :D


It was humiliating, to say the least. While he had fought through the hoards of aggressive, and abrasive fanatics, he had also shoved, threw, and pushed away the overly invading paparazzi. How were his efforts rewarded? They were sold out. The store that he had struggled to get into was no longer in stock of the one item that he had been waiting for.

It was apart of the pact that each member had made. When the product came out, each member would get there own in their own special color on the day of release. How was he supposed to know that the store only had a limited number in stock, or that the members had come earlier that day since they had no schedules? Now, in order to get one he would have to order it online and wait for it to get there, he should have pre-ordered like he intended but he let Seungri persuade him that ‘they would surly have one in stock for the overly famous G-Dragon.’ Seungri was a smooth talker and he was an even better liar. It wasn’t fair that he was the only one without a new electronic to get his hands on. Life just wasn’t fair. 

Jiyong turned to leave the store, shoulders slumped in defeat, pout firm on his mouth, and allowed his manager and a stocky security guard to do his pushing and shoving for him as he was lead to his personal car. He was officially depressed about the situation. Hopefully, Seunghyun could make him feel better.


********************

Seunghyun stood by the front door, hot chocolate in hand, as he waited for his doorknob to stop jingling and his front door to swing open before slamming shut behind the stressed out visitor.

The rapper knew that his younger lover had a rough day, and that the rough day turned even worse with the lack of the new toy that every other member in the group now owned.  Seunghyun didn’t understand why Jiyong didn’t listen to him and buy it online if he knew he had multiple appearances scheduled on the day of release. If he had, they would both be playing with theirs together. Besides, online shopping is the best way to shop.

Jiyong pushed the door open and slammed the door behind him before mumbling a quiet ‘hey,’ grabbing the coffee mug filled to the brim of hot chocolate from his lover’s hands, and going straight to the living room to throw himself down on the overly white couches, but staying cautious as to not spill the drink from the now half empty cup.

Seunghyun raised a carefully sculpted brow at the behavior of the smaller man before shrugging it off and following him into the living room. His eyes watched carefully, as to gauge the true mood of the other man, as he thought about sitting down on the same couch. After careful consideration, he opted to sitting on his captain’s chair. It was better to be safe then sorry.

“You should have pre-ordered it online.” The rapper bit back a smile at his lover’s glare and he fought to muffle a laugh as the other took angry sips of his drink before non-to-gracefully putting the mug on his glass coffee table. He shouldn’t be laughing at the others ill mood but he really couldn’t help himself.

“Well, are you going to show me, or not?”

Jiyong had been in a terrible mood until the smile that lit up Seunghyun’s face appeared at the question. Seeing the rapper that happy always put him in a better mood. His eyes softened as the taller man hopped out of his seat and practically bounced to the unboxed contraption on the other side of the room. It was bigger then he had expected, he wondered how heavy it was. He waited anxiously as Seunghyun put the contraption in a relatively empty space in his living room and motioned the Jiyong to come over. His excitement grew with the order of ‘get on.’

It was hard, at first, getting the balance thing down on a contraption with no handles, but the struggle was worth it once used to it. After countless times of falling into the other broad chest, Jiyong had finally managed to use the hover board with no problems. He moved around the house at ease and he felt safe as Seunghyun kept close behind incase of a fall. He really loved the new contraption, and he was sad that he didn’t have one of his own.

“You can take this one home with you.”

Jiyong fell into the others arms in surprise. He couldn’t take the hoover board from Seunghyun, not just yet anyway. The two were prone to sharing, they shared everything, but the hoover board was different. It was new, Seunghyun hadn’t even had a full day. “I can’t, it’s yours.”

Seunghyun shrugged his shoulders as he helped the other off of the board. It really didn’t matter to him if Jiyong took it or not. Of course he liked the board, he had tons of fun with it during his free morning, but Jiyong’s happiness was more important. “That’s okay, I got two.”

Jiyong looked skeptical as he bent to pick up the board from the ground to hold it firmly against his chest. “You got two?”

Seunghyun nodded his head before looking at his watch. He had a shoot to get to in the next thirty minutes. “Yeah, it’s upstairs, still in the box.”

“Show me.”

“I don’t have time, let’s go.” Seunghyun grabbed Jiyong’s wrist as he dragged the other man out of his house and locked the door behind them. Jiyong complained about taking the hoover with him but he held it tight to his chest the whole time. The shorter man refused to admit he was absolutely happy unless he was completely sure it was okay for him to take it.

When that finally happened, after 5 minutes of Seunghyun trying to get into his own car so that he wasn’t too late, Jiyong face lit up and Seunghyun felt his heart swell up with undocumented joy. He loved nothing more than to make his Jiyong happy. He watched from behind his closed ca door as Jiyong ran to his own car, board still in hand, got into the front seat, wave, and drive off to continue with his own devices.

Seunghyun only hoped Jiyong didn’t break the new toy, it was his only one after all.