I Made Reservations

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 54


Jiyong paced back and forth on the hardwood floors of the studio, ignoring the amused gaze being sent his way. He was frustrated after searching for T.O.P’s name in the search bar. The results left him mildly upset.

“I mean, have you even seen the post? It's trending.”

Seunghyun bit his lip to hold back a chuckle. Of course he hadn't seen the post. If it doesn't show up on Google when he types in his name, or on Instagram then he never sees things. He's still not a fan of technology and it seems like too much work to search through every social media outlet. Jiyong had far too much time on his hands. “Nope.”

Jiyong stopped his pacing to glare at the man sitting comfortably on his sofa, attention on him as his phone laid abandoned in his grasp. “Do you even know what I'm talking about?”

It was hard, really hard to hold his laughter. Jiyong looked really cute with a glare on his face, he didn't understand why the youngsters were scared of the look. “Nope.”

Jiyong threw his arms up in exasperation before throwing himself down on the couch next to Seunghyun in a huff. He grabbed the phone from his hand and Seunghyun could do nothing but watch as Jiyong opened his Internet to find whatever it was that made him so upset. “Ji, what are you doing?”

Jiyong glanced up from the phone before pushing it into Seunghyuns face. The rapper jolted back at the sudden charge and he held Jiyong's wrist steady as his eyes slid over the words of the screen. Laughter erupted from his chest as he realized what was really happening. Jiyong wasn't upset, or even mad. Jiyong was jealous.

“Seunghyun, it's not funny. Why are they attracted to you, and why so many?” Jiyong pouted as he slumped in his seat. He crossed one arm over his chest as his free arm scrolled through the post.

Seunghyun put his arms around the shorter man and pulled him to his chest. “I can't help who finds me attractive.”

“Yes you can, be less attractive.” Jiyong tried to pull away from the other man and failed. Seunghyuns grip was firm around him.

“Don't be like that, you have attractive fans too.”

Jiyong scoffed. “You have attractive female fans, I have fanboys.”

Seunghyun put his lips on the top of the other man's head. He placed a light kiss before replacing his lips with his chin.“Attractive fanboys, like Lee Joon, or Wood Bin. I should be the worried one.”

“Why should you be worried?”

“I'm gay, you're gay, you're more likely to leave me.”

“I would never.”

Seunghyun hummed in agreement. The two were too involved to just up and leave when someone else showed attraction. He wasn't as worried as Jiyong's fans as he was when he first heard about it. He grew used to it. “I wouldn't either, so stop being jealous.”

A comfortable silence settled between the two as they appreciated each other's warmth. The others weren't due to record till tomorrow so they had the full studio to themselves.

Feeling himself falling asleep in the others arms, Jiyong untangled himself from Seunghyun and stretched his limbs. “I should go check on CL, she wanted me to read over her lyrics.”

Jiyong turned to head for the door when a hand circled around his wrists and he found himself back in Seunghyuns grip. “Hyung, what?”

“You can't go to Chaelin."

Jiyong was confused. “Why?”

“I made reservations.”

Not grasping what the other man was talking about, he looked up to see a pout on the taller man's lips. “Reservations?”

“Yeah, reservations to you. You have to stay with me all day, not CL.”

Jiyong laughed as the other tightened his grip, hiding his face in his neck in attempt to hide his blush.

Jiyong wasn't the only one who got jealous.


I think I've gotten better with the consistant updates, right? I hope you guys like this chapter. :)

This chater was inspired by a post on Tumblr... Sadly, I couldn't find the post so I found it on facebook. Here :D