I’ll see you later.

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 88



Jiyong was the first to wake up, he normally was. He clenched his eyes shut and a yawn forced it’s way out as he tried to get the sleep to leave his eyes. He blinked at the clock and held back a groan at the time.

 

3:50am

 

He had planned on meeting Youngbae and Teddy at the studio at 6 but he was up this early for another reason entirely.

 

Jiyong turned to give a light peck to his lover’s cheek before rolling himself out of bed. Seunghyun was sleeping soundly, though he needed to be ready in 40 minutes to get to the airport.  He was flying back to Japan in order to film a new movie. Jiyong hated to see him go but he would never do anything to stop his lover from following his dreams.

 

Stretching in the dark room, Jiyong moved to find hyunnies abandoned shirt and left the room. He headed down to the kitchen and set to work. Taking out eggs, toasting bread, and fixing coffee was really all he was good at when it came to breakfast foods but Seunghyun would be grateful for anything in his system once he awoke. The coffee alone would help him function properly.

 

It wasn’t much but Seunghyun would be happy.

 

Once the table was set, Jiyong went back upstairs to wake up his lover. After a few calls it was obvious that Seunghyun was too into his dreams to wake up easily. A sigh of irritation left his lips as he leaned over the bed to shake the man. Seunghyun did nothing but groan at the motion before rolling farther across the bed and snuggling deeper into the sheets, mumbling something about earthquakes and pineapples.

 

Jiyong put hands on his hips and thought carefully about his next step. Calling and rocking were both futile so something drastic would have to be done. Walking to the edge of the bed, Jiyong took two firm grasps of the quilt and yanked with all of his mite. Seunghyun shot up as the morning chill assaulted his bare skin and his glare was worth the effort. Jiyong could do nothing but laugh at the adorable pout forming on the man's lips.

 

The smaller man crawled to his lover, who sat indian style with messy hair and his arms crossed, and gave a kiss of apology. “Sorry babe, you need to eat before you leave.”

 

Seunghyun looked on in confusion and Jiyong knew the man still wasn’t completely awake. Chuckling as he crawled back out of the bed, he moved to throw the man a pair of pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. The man let both articles of clothing hit his face before groaning and throwing himself back onto the bed.

 

“Hyungie, get up. I want to have breakfast together since I won’t see you in a while.”

 

Seunghyun whined as he rolled over in the bed, swinging his legs over the side and sitting upright. Jiyong’s eyes lingered on the bare skin of his love until it was covered with clothes. Seunghyun didn’t like the cold, it’s why he was quick to get dressed and why he was quick to wake up when the quilt was removed.

 

“I’ll meet you in the kitchen.”

 

Jiyong left the man to his own morning routine before heading back into the kitchen. He fixed his own cup of coffee before and moane in appreciation as the liquid helped warm his body. Jiyong wished for nothing more than to get back into bed and snuggle the chill away.

 

He glanced at the time on his phone, 4:10. He had 20 more minutes with his lover before the manager came knocking at the door.

 

“Good Morning.” Seunghyuns voice was still riddled with sleep. His shoulder slumped as he moved straight to the fresh pot of coffee.

 

“Come, sit so we can have breakfast.”

 

Seunghyun took a sip of his coffee before sitting down at the table. It took him a minute to realize there was actual food placed in front of him and he smiled at the revelation. “You made breakfast? Thank you.”

 

Jiyong’s face flushed and he nodded. His gaze lowered to his own food as he stuck the first piece of egg into his mouth. It wasn’ the greatest breakfast but it was all that he could do.

 

The two talked in comfort as the time passed. Seunghyun would have less than 5 minutes to get dressed but he wasn’t one to care about airport fashion. Not now, not when he was older. If time got to short then he would willingly go in his pajamas. Jiyong really didn’t want him to though.

 

“Hyung, you might want to go get dressed. Your manager will be here in a bit.”

 

Seunghyuns shoulders slumped in disappointment and dragged his body from the table. Jiyong’s eyes watched as the tall man disappeared. It would be nearly 5 weeks till he next saw the man. While Seunghyun was off filming, he would be busy doing their fan meets and working on BigBangs new album.

 

5 minutes later Seunghyun came back down. He looked more aware of his surroundings then he had been earlier and Jiyong knew the man was completely awake now. The smile on his face was breathtaking as he moved to give Jiyong a deep kiss of appreciation.

 

“I wish I could bring you with me to make breakfast everyday.”

 

Jiyong gushed and swatted at Seunghyun’s arm in embarrassment. Seunghyun always had been sweet with his words.

 

The leader opened his mouth in response but a buzz at the door broke their focus. It was time for Seunghyun to go, Jiyong would have to get ready shortly too.

 

“What do you have planned for today?”

 

“I’m going to the studio. I’ll probably live there for a while.”

 

He followed his lower to grab his luggage from the foyer and he tried to keep positive as the headed to the front door.

 

“I’ll call you when I get there, and make sure you remember to sleep. I know how you are when it comes to music.”

 

Jiyong chuckled at his lover's concern and did his best to sound sincere in his promise. They both knew it was a promise meant to be broken. Seunghyun always had to call one of the members to drag him out of the studio after days of work. Jiyong hardly slept, especially when Seunghyun wasn’t there.

 

His heart dropped as Seunghyun opened the front door. His manager was waiting outside to grab his luggage and he gave Jiyong a curt nod before moving to put the bag in the trunk. It was the last of the luggage as the rest had been packed the night before.

 

“I’ll see you later, Ji.”

 

Jiyong could do nothing but nod as a kiss was placed on his cheek. He wanted to cry at the separation but he had gotten so used to it that the tears wouldn’t come. It wasn’t that Seunghyun was leaving forever but the distance sometimes strained their relationship.

 

“And make sure you lock up before you leave. I don’t want to come home to stolen art.”

 

Jiyong laughed and waved the other off. He wouldn’t come back to Seunghyun's home until the owner came back. He would be in his own villa on the other side of town. If he got to lonely he would have to see about the others spending the night with him. Youngbae would be more then willing to stay with his best friend.

 

“Safe travels Hyunnie, I’ll see you soon.”

 

5 weeks sometimes felt like a lifetime.