Debt

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

The following morning, you woke with Luhan by your side who was lying on his stomach with an arm draping on your waist. You were back at your own house and after leaving a kiss on his cheek, you slowly rose and tiptoed to Draco’s room.

Still in your pj’s and barefoot, you carefully opened the door making sure not to wake the little boy. A smile unknowingly formed in your lips upon seeing Suho lying on his side facing Kris who have Draco on his belly. His tiny arms and legs were dangling all over the side of Exo-M leader’s body and sleeping peacefully. ‘Aigooo~ My boys…’

You approached Suho’s side and gently leaned down to kiss each of their heads. But one of the leaders woke. “You’re up?” Suho croaked, you nodded. “Wae?” he rubbed his eyes and looked at the window. “It’s still early… Come here and sleep some more…” he moved closer to Kris and patted the vacant space beside him.

“It’s okay…” you whispered and sat on the space he gave. “I need to make breakfast for everybody…”

Suho sat up and stretched his arms out. “Aaaaahhhh~ I’ll help you out then…” he squinted his eyes on you after. “How are you feeling?”

“Much better…” you eyed Draco. “…especially that he’s home now…”

“That’s great...” he eyesmiled. “Let’s go?”

You nodded, but after you both left the bed, you looked at Kris. “Aren’t we supposed to transfer Draco on the bed? Kris might wake up in a pool of drool later.”

“Nah…” Suho hugged you and simultaneously walked to the door. “I’m glad you’re okay now, Sehee… Mmwaahhh~” he kissed your cheek.

You held his crossing arms around your neck. “Thank Draco for that. That boy can work wonders…”

“Yeah…” he murmured.

Suho didn’t release you even after reaching the stairs. Given his superhuman agility and great sense of balance, he easily walked down having you in his clutch.

“You’re crazy, Suho…” you chuckled and this time, he guided you to the kitchen.

“What? I’m just enjoying you while Kris and Luhan are sleeping.” he teasingly whispered in your ear making you flinch. “I also have my needs and you've been VERY  unfair with me…” he lightly brushed his lips on your ear.

“M-Mwoh??? N-No, I’m not!” you stuttered.

Suho twirled you and kept a possessive grasp around your waist while walking. ”Oh yes you are, my dear!” he said with a mischievous face.

Before you know it, your buttocks bumped against the counter. “But you can always make it up to me…” he leaned closer and run his finger down the side of your face. “I wanna make love to you, Sehee…I want you so bad…”

You gulped the big lump of nervousness in your throat when your body heated up. Suho has never been this aggressive that you suddenly became speechless. All you could do was stare at his mesmerizing eyes and give in.

His hands travelled down to your thighs without breaking eye contact. Next thing you know, he swiftly lifted you up and made you sit on the counter. You shuddered when your skin touched the cold surface and you held onto his shoulders for support. ‘… I think Seri is right about him…’ you bit your lip.

Suho’s eyes narrowed while enjoying the breathtaking sight in front of him. He was like a drooling kid in a candy store and a devoted disciple worshipping a goddess. He spread your legs and after stepping closer, he pulled you towards him. “Damn, you’re so y...”

“A-Arent we supposed…to make breakfast?” you forced a smile.

“That can wait sweetie…” he murmured with lust. His hands that were on your thighs, steadily crept up under your shirt and left every hair in your body raise. Imagine being groggy from waking up after a long sleep and suddenly undergoing a shivering spree. It’s just too much for your senses to handle. “Ooohhh…” his eyes narrowed. “Relax Sehee… I’m just warming you up…”

‘Warming up? If this is warming up, I no longer know what will happen to me in the next five minutes …’ you pressed your lips together.

Then…

“Noona???” Sehun’s voice rang from upstairs.

“Sehee???” DO added.

Suho’s hands fell and so did his head on your shoulder. “Since when did DO also become a er?” he sighed. “I am so gonna lock every ing window and goddamn door in this house! Urgh!” he gritted his teeth.

You crossed your legs behind him and cupped his face. “Aigooo~ Don’t worry we can do it some other time…”

“Tch! You must be happy that it was interrupted…” he pouted.

“Of course not! Trust me!” you tilted your head and kissed him right away.

You never knew that the rest of Exo came with Sehun and DO, so when they all went into the kitchen, they were not prepared to see a very warm welcome. “WOAAHHH!!!” Sehun stepped back and covered his eyes.

Baekhyun sat on a chair and placed an elbow on the table to watch. “Uwaaa~ Is it a trend to do it in the kitchen nowadays?”

“YES! Free show!” Xiumin rubbed his palms together.

The leader pulled away and raised his middle finger in the air. “Get the out of here before it rain on your asses!”

“But hyung…” DO slumped beside Baekhyun. “I’m hungry…”

“Me too…” Chen followed.

You let out a giggle and hugged Suho while facing them. “Okay… Okay… We’re on it!”

“But don’t let Suho hyung do it!” Kai blurted. “He might poison us!”

“Thanks for the idea!” his leader said.

“YAHHH!!!” they all scowled at Kai.

Suho held your waist and gently lowered you. “You owe me…” he whispered, you winked.