My Territory

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

You were making shapes out of a dough with Draco on the table, when Kris poked his head on the kitchen door. “Baek and I are going with DO for delivery. Can you cover for me please?”

“Sure! I’ll wash up and be right there!”  you then turned to Luhan who was helping the baking team. “Babe? I’ll leave Draco for a bit, okay?”

“Yup!” you left them and Luhan played with his son instead.

Draco pinched a weirdly shaped dough and raised it. “LuLu!”

 “What’s that buddy?” he asked and they all watched him.

“Fish!”

“Wow! Good job Draco!” Lay ruffled his hair.

“Look Draco!” Xiumin opened his palm, then a snowball formed on top it.

The little boy's eyes grew big with a mouth fully opened. Just by staring at it, the ball moved towards him and grabbed it. “Weeee!” he beamed.

“Uwaaaa~ I just can’t imagine what Draco can do when he grows up!” Chen shook his head in surprise.

They all agreed while Luhan stared at his son. He knows for a fact that Draco is gifted with an ability which is more than they expected, and being an Imoogi is a possibility. ‘Whatever happens, you’re still my boy, Draco! I will take care of you and mommy.’ his eyes dazzled while his son’s hair. ‘I will protect you with my life…’

“You’re not gonna cry are you?” Chen broke his moment.

Luhan shot him a heated stare and flicked his fingers.

“See why you’re not supposed to do it?” Lay chuckled at Chen who ended up wiping his face full of strawberry filling. “Told you!” he added.

----------

You stood behind the display case to pile some mooncakes while Chanyeol and Suho served the customers. The chimes suddenly rang when Yongguk came running in a white wife beater and his fave cap. “Hey babe! Sorry I’m late!” followed by a kiss on the cheek.

“It’s okay… What kept you busy anyway?”

“Mato affairs!” he panted. “So what can I do?”

“Like you always do, waiting for customers.” you then moved behind the counter upon seeing a customer coming in. “But put some shirt on before you do that! And take off your cap!” you scoffed.

“Yes ma’am!”

Before Yongguk could even leave, a soft yet manly voice spoke. “Annyeong haseyo~”

You both looked at the guy standing in front of the display case: dark haired, white complexion, flawless skin, beautiful eyes. He could in fact pass as a celebrity. He wore casual clothing but still very dapper. “I’m looking for a, Hwang Sehee…”

Your eyes bulged and took a closer look at him. “N-Neh? W-Waeyo?”

“I’m assuming that person is you?” he pointed.

You were left stunned and speechless at the heavenly creature staring straight into your eyes. He was neither threatening nor scary, but appeared rather goofy and comedic. But you were still unsure how he got your name.

However, Yongguk was all but threatened at the mere presence of this stranger. He examined him from head to toe with nothing but a piercing stare.

“Neh??? Uhmmm…” you gulped. “Yeah…It’s me, why?”

“Hi!” the guy reached out a hand to you. “I’m Kyuhyun! My mom and your mom were best friends!”

You slowly raised your arm and shook his hand. “Ehh? My mom? But how?” you took a quick glance at Yongguk who shook his head.

“Long story and I’d love to tell you about it!” he released your hand. “Want to get some air?  It’s stuffy in here and I can’t breathe!” he looked around and fanned himself.

“What? Why?” you blinked.

“Coz you took my breath away!” he winked.

Yongguk’s jaw dropped while you froze. It’s unbelievable how someone could actually pull that line off, much less having one of your husbands right next to you.

“Excuse me?” Yongguk cocked his head while sliding his thumb on his lower lip.

“Sorry about that? You guys are just way too serious…” Kyuhyun scratched his nape. “And you are?”

“Her husband!” Yongguk smirked and went behind you. He never left his eyes on him as a pair of arms s around your waist. “And I hope you get that part!” then planted a kiss on your neck, still keeping an intense stare at Kyuhyun. ‘You’re in my territory and this girl is mine!’ 

Yongguk pressed his cheek on yours as you both watch Kyuhyun.

“Funny coz my mom never mentioned something about Sehee being married. Hmmmm…” he rubbed his chin. “Anyway, at least I have something exciting to tell her when I get home.” he smiled and took a pack of mooncakes from a nearby basket. “I’ll buy this as well…”

“It's okay... Just take it! It’s on us!” Yongguk said, then kissed your cheek this time.

“Really?” he grinned, you nodded. “Wow! Thanks!” and waved. “Bye Sehee! See you around!”

“Mhmmm!” you eyesmiled.

As soon as the door closed, Yongguk shifted in front of you but still having his arms around you. “Who the hell was that?”

“I dunno…” your lips curled trying to remember any person who got acquainted with your mom but no one stood out. “I didn’t know mom had a best friend. She was a loner in high school and never went to college!”

“Whatever!” Yongguk pulled you closer. “Promise me that you won’t talk to that Kyu ever again!”

You raised your right hand. “Promise!”

“Good girl!” and stole a peck on your lips. “Off to work!” he released you and tapped your .

“YA!!! AISH!!!” you kicked him in retaliation.