Who's The Father

Two Moons and A Dragon

Months and months later, you came back to the same hospital, lying on the same bed, taking a rest after a tiring delivery.

Draco sat on the bed by your foot while Yongguk and Suho were on each side of you. The rest just scattered around. Exo-K were on the couches, Exo-M huddled by the window, and BAP kept walking around while talking to anyone they bump into.

The whole room was jampacked that the nurse had trouble navigating through the crowd of proud uncles and dads. She cradled in her arms a very healthy baby, all cleaned up and wrapped in white cloth.

Yongguk helped you sit up and lean against the inclined bed. He made way for the nurse who later handed you the newborn infant. “Congratulations agashi! It’s a girl!” she said.

Luhan ran up to your side and asked her. “Omo! Jinjja?”

“Neh! She’s very pretty like…” she looked around, and still kept looking. ‘Damn! They’re too many!’ “Ermmm… Yeah… She’s pretty! Hehehe!” she forced a smile and left instead.

“Yes!” Seri rejoiced. “It’s about time having another girl in the house! Booyah!”

While they murmured, you were suddenly engulfed in an overwhelming feeling being in your own little world staring at a sleeping angel, peacefully and calmly breathing.

Yongguk and Suho were also beside you watching the little girl in awe. Draco slowly crawled up and gawked at his sister. “Uwaaaa~ Yeppeoda~” he whispered making sure not to wake her.

The longer you stared at her, the more you notice the striking resemblance. Thick eyebrows, sharp jawline, and jet black hair. You looked up and searched the room. “Kris!” you called.

Yongguk stood and patted his shoulder as he approached you. “Congrats bro!”

Kris just stared at his daughter while slowly taking a seat beside you. He suddenly felt so much love and adoration for his little bundle of joy. He automatically forgot any trying time he experienced his entire life. He was totally amazed by the perfection and the fact that she was his own.

“Here… Hold her…” you said.

But he hesitated. His eyes were now filled with fear and panic. He would rather hold bombs or weapons rather than the fragile baby. “Kris… Hey…” you searched his eyes and he looked at you. “It’s okay… She’s gonna be okay…” you smiled.

Then he slowly nodded.

You gently placed her on his arm. She squirmed and Kris panicked. His eyes moved from side to side trying to see what he did wrong.

“Relax…” you patted his back. “She’s just trying to find a comfy spot…”

There she lay so tiny in his long and well toned arm. True enough, the infant went back to sleep. Kris heaved a deep sigh and stared at her. For him, holding her was the most outrageous love and fascination imaginable. Knowing that the little life came from his love for you, and that she needs him to survive, is an overwhelming sense of accomplishment.

He slowly raised his arm and pressed his lips on her plump cheek. “You’re daddy’s little girl now… I love you… Kirsten!” he then looked at you.

“It’s a beautiful name! I like it!” you smiled and called Draco. “Come here babe…” he crawled to you and sat on your lap. “You’re her oppa, so to take care of Kirsten, okay?” you rubbed his back.

“Yes umma…” he leaned closer to his sister and poked her tiny fingers. “Don’t worry TenTen… Oppa will give you many, many cakes!”

"TenTen?" you wondered.

"I can't say her full name... Kekeke~" he giggled, you pinched his cheeks. 'So cute!'

Kris also leaned closer to you and kissed your head. “Thank you…”

Your lips curled up and continued watching the sleeping angel.

“Awww~” Seri melted beside Tao while watching the emotional scene. “Aren’t they lovely?”

“Yeah…” Tao pouted. “I’m happy for gege!”

Giggles and chuckles filled the room when they all started to scatter around your bed. They couldn’t help but feel elated at the newest addition in the family, plus, it’s a girl. They won’t admit it but you can see how much they’re sick and tired in dealing with you and Seri already.

“Wait!” Xiumin interrupted. “Is that…” he pointed at the baby's exposed foot. “…a birthmark?” he tilted his head while squinting his eyes. “It's some kind of snake or something…”

That brought you back to the day you found out about the dragon on Draco’s shoulder. It was terrifying and totally unacceptable. A million thoughts suddenly flooded your brain and the whole ordeal of fighting Krystal came back to haunt you. ‘Oh hell no! Not anymore!’ you frantically shook your head.

They also looked at her foot, even Kris touched the spot Xiumin was referring to.

“Just kidding!” he laughed.

“YOU PIECE OF !” you immediately grabbed a pillow and hurled it his face.

“OW! Miahnae… Kekeke~” he snickered.

Then the room was filled with an ear piercing cry. “Aigooo~” Kris hushed his daughter. “It’s okay… Mommy just got a little excited to kill someone… Ssshhhh!” he then called Sehun. “Can you make it a little cooler? It’s getting warm in here… Kirsten’s getting uncomfortable…”

“Anything for my beautiful niece…” maknae opened his palms.

“Yah…” Baekhhyun nudged Himchan. “Why do I have this feeling that Kirsten’s gonna be the most spoiled girl on Earth, Exo, and Mato?”

“Dude! She’s the youngest! And being surrounded by overprotected fathers and uncles is already a given!” the BAP member laughed. “I for one won’t mind buying her anything she wants!” he added.

“True! And I will make sure not a single human boy gets near her! Tch” Baekhyun vowed.

----------

A couple of days later, Kirsten was brought home and the nightmare for the four dads instantly struck them.

Just like her father, she proved to be as fiesty and a real fighter. She drained all their energies that even BAP would rather go back to Mato but Yongguk forbid them.

Through it all, they stuck together and helped each other out, even Draco. He became his sister's little guardian and his powers came very handy.

----------

Messy life? Bring it! All thanks to a house full of people you love, life couldn’t be more harder than a having 12 Forces, 6 Warriors, a clumsy sister, and a gifted son. They are more than enough to keep you from breathing and living.

Having four husbands? Why not?

Why would you complain if one of them is a major hottie whose charms are beyond incomparable?! Another is a hot head but a softie who proved to be a one devoted friend through good times and bad. There’s also that perfect creature who gave up his pride just to have the person he loves the most be shared with his loyal friends. Then the last one who never complained at anything and never failed to show how unconditional his love is.

             

 

Love until it hurts and when it hurts, love some more. Love until you don’t care about the pain, until you stop expecting anything in return, until all that matters is loving that person the best way you can. Sehee did it to four guys without thinking twice. She in turn got two lovely and gifted kids who are worth fighting for until her last breath.