The Seeker

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

Suho was still fuming mad when you reached home. Upon slamming the door and stepping into the living room, the shopping bags suddenly flew into the couch. “URGH!!!”

You and Seri giggled from behind and chose to walk up to her room.

Sehun was just inches away from the crash and managed to dodge it. “Hyung! What’s wrong?”

“That Kyuhyun guy showed up again…” Tao said and picked up the bags to take a seat.

The word was like an alarm. It was more than enough for the other husbands to march in. Luhan and Yongguk sat on the couch while Kris stood with hands on his hips. “Didi, what happened?”

“Suho hyung and that guy almost brawled…” they looked at Exo-K’s leader who paced back and forth with clenched fists. Tao continued recounting the events. They listened attentively making sure not to miss any detail.

“He’s seeing Sehee tomorrow?” Kris asked, Tao confirmed. “I guess it’s my turn then!” Exo-M’s leader cracked his knuckles.

“Hyung! I wanna see him too!” Sehun raised his hand. “I’m intrigued with him already!”

“Let’s all go!” Luhan broke his silence while boring a hole on the carpet. “He should know by now whose he dealing with!”

They agreed and continued the discussion.

Up in Seri’s room, you were left alone to watch Draco play with his floating robots when she went with Zelo to get the little boy’s feeding bottle. You watched them through the window as they effortlessly move from one branch to another until they reached your room. ‘I swear my sister is a monkey…’ you shook your head.

Your attention went back to the excited boy as you both sat on the wooden floor. He would twirl his fingers and sometimes stare at a random toy.

Every time he murmurs inaudible words, another random object would float. “Aigooo Draco-ah, you must be that happy huh?” you ruffled his hair.

He turned to you and flashed an adorable smile; cheeks that turned pink, eyes that almost closed, and two front teeth that barely showed. Your heart fluttered and unknowingly pinched his cheeks. “So cute!”

Little did you know, a glimmering silver blade floated a few meters behind you. Chanyeol apparently forgot to stash the garden shears back into the storage room after t the maple tree.  Draco was both curious and excited staring at it. He was so distracted even if you kept making faces.

“Draco-ah… Loot at mommy…” you sulked when he failed to notice you. “Baby…” you poked his bulging tummy and pouted. ‘Ehh? What’s up with him?’

You suddenly tilted your head and met eyes with him, blocking his view and grabbed his tiny arms. “BOOO!”

He let out a loud gasp and a very obvious frightened face.

Next thing you know, a cold blade pierced through your right shoulder. It was very sudden, it didn’t even hurt that much, just cold. You only realized your injury after raising your left hand and touched your back. The handle was sticking out, but the blade was half-way stuck on your shoulder.

“SH-SHIITTT!!!” you choked and slowly dropped on the floor. Your forehead reached the cold tiles still clutching the handle. ‘Oh God!’ you instantly fought for air.

But with all the panic eating you from the inside, Draco was still your priority. He was scared looking at you. His jaws quivered, his eyes were round and b in tears, and before it gets traumatizing for him, you faced him and smiled. “D-Draco-ah?”

“Ummaaaa…” he blinked.

“M-Mommy’s okay…” you swallowed the heavy buildup in your chest. “Everything’s okay…” you breathe. “Go get...LuLu…and…Dadas…P-Ppp-lease baby?” he blinked once again.

You were unsure whether the boy understood what you said, so you prepared yourself to crawl for help.