Another Departure

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

After taking a refreshing shower and a whole lot of fluids, your hangover started to drift away.

It was after lunch that you decided to go for a stroll on the beach while everyone else got busy preparing to go back home.

Just as you reached the umbrellas, you noticed one of the lounge chairs being occupied.

Yongguk sat crossing his feet and leaning against the inclined back rest while staring at the sea.

“Bang?” you sat on the edge, facing him. “What are you doing here all by yourself?”

He averted his attention to you and smiled. “Just chillin’…”

“Are you all set? Have you packed your stuff already?” he nodded. “Ready to go?” his face fell and hesitantly nodded again.

Although you meant going back to Seoul, his emotions showed differently. The only thing he had in mind was Mato. A planet ravaged by war, slowly dying of a disease he can barely cure.

Yongguk was noticeably down. He can’t stop looking at the distance as if he can see his planet in the horizon and his brothers fighting tirelessly. “I’m tired babe…” his voice shook.

That struck a nerve in your chest. It was painful, very heartbreaking.

The crazy, charismatic, and somewhat untouchable leader of BAP, your best friend, was in the brink of shattering. You were never a selfish person to beg on your kness and ask him not to go, so all you could do was hold his hand and be there for him. “Bang?” he looked at you. “If I can just make everything fall where it should be, I would. If I could make life better for you, I would.” he squeezed your hand. “But I can’t…” you touched his face with the other. “…all I can do is wait for you, no matter how long, no matter what it takes, I will always be here...”

His face turned hopeful with a faint smile and opened his arms. “Come here babe…”

As you leaned closer to him, he pulled you up and made you sit on his lap, facing one side. You leaned your head on his chest and his heart pounded against your ear.

“I’m gonna say this over and over again …” he pressed his lips on your head and looked at the distance, now hugging you. “…that in a far away planet, someone loves the hell out of you and Draco.”

“I know…” you looked up to him. “Be careful, okay?” he nodded. “Don’t skip meals and sleep as much as you can.”

“I will…” he pressed your head back to his chest.

Although his mind was being rammed by just one thought, you on the other hand had millions all at once.

“Wait…” you looked back up. “Do you think…” you bit your lip… “Ermmm… We did it last night?”

He pushed his head back and raised an eyebrow. “Huh? Wae?”

“I dunno… It’s been bugging me since this morning…” you looked down and pouted.

'I swear this girl will drive me crazy one day!' Yongguk let out a soft chuckle and pinched your chin up. “Look babe… I can’t remember a damn thing about what happened so I'm pretty sure it will only stay in that room…” your lips curled downwards. “...and whether we did it or not, be it with me, or Kris, or Suho, or Luhan…” he your jaw. “We did it out of love and not because we’re in a different state of mind.” your pout disappeared. “We love and respect you so much, Sehee, and we would never do anything to hurt you… Do you understand?”

“It’s just that…” you looked down and fidgeted with his collar. “Y’ know? I was almost … And so are you…”

“Yah! Aish!” he interrupted. “Stop it will ya! You’re so stubborn as !”

“Because!” you scowled. “I just wannna know what really happened…”

“Look!” he pulled your chin up once again. “Did you regret any of it or what?” you pressed your lips and shook your head. “That answers your damn question! God Sehee! How can you be this stubborn?!”

“Miahn…” you bit your tongue.

 “Umma…” Draco came out while hugging a masked toy bunny. “Dada…” he stopped after reaching you.

“Yes baby?” you asked.

He reached out both arms and wiggled his fingers. After shifting your back against Yongguk, you picked him up and made him sit on your tummy.

But when you thought he was going to ask a million question, Draco looked down at the toy and kept poking its tummy with a straight face.

“Draco-ah…” Yongguk his cheek. “What’s wrong?”

“Do you really have to go?” he murmured still attentive to the toy.

You looked at Yongguk and gave him an assuring smile.

“Do you want me to stay instead?” his father asked.

“Ani~” that’s when they looked at each other. “Umma will be sad again…”

“Aigooo~” Yongguk rubbed his tiny arm. “You know what son?” the boy listened. “Sometimes, it’s okay to be sad, especially when there’s someone for that person to make them happy…”

Draco smiled radiantly. “Ahhh! I will make umma happy!”

“That’s my boy!” he ruffled his hair. “And while you’re at it, make sure as well, that no one will hurt her, okay?” the boy gleefully nodded. “Take care of mommy like you do with Ace and Kekemato…” Yongguk pointed the bunny that Daehyun gave.

“Neh!” he raised a thumb, then tried to hug you both with his short arms.

You pulled him up instead, then Yongguk hugged you both.

“Saranghaeyo Bang dada!” he crawled and kissed his lips. “Saranghaeyo eomeoni!” he also kissed you and went back on your neck.

“Love you too son!” Yongguk pinched his nose and leaned closer to your ear. “I love you so much, Sehee…” he whispered.

You looked up to him and kissed his jaw while Draco’s hair.