Exo In Action

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

 

*There's supposed to be a BG for this chap, but the player is acting up. /sigh Anyway, have fun and thank you all the support. I love all your comments and feedback. ^_^ *

 

Just when you set foot at the beach, you instantly knew Tao stopped time. The trees stopped swaying, birds were left floating in the air, and the waves were still.

It just so happens that you were in the perfect place for Exo to practice their drills. The beach was private and no humans were present except you and Seri. Even the sandy shore became cushions to whoever falls, and the vast sea turned into a lethal playground.

You joined Zelo and your sister who were watching the battle under the umbrellas. Yongguk sat beside you and held Draco on his lap.

There you saw each team just 10 feet away, making you hear every grunt, wince, and crash. They are equally strong and fast, and it’s just a matter of time for someone who drops on the ground bleeding and injured.

They run around attacking and avoiding each other. Baekhyun shot a blinding ray of light straight at Chen who managed to backflip and fired a lightning bolt as he recovered. Xiumin hurled sharp icicles straight at Chanyeol who opened his palms and melted them right away.

On the opposite side of the beach, Kai teleported behind Exo-M's maknae and squeezed his arms around Tao's neck. Seri gasped when she heard him choking and left but Zelo held her back.

“TAO!!!” she screamed.

“Seri-ah, it’s no use!” Zelo pulled her closer to his side. “He won’t hear you… In fact, none of them will hear you!”

“Wae?” she worried while not leaving him out of her sight.

“When in battle, we were all trained not to think of anything nor anyone but ourselves and teammates. It’s for our safety.” he explained.

Just like you, Seri was left to watch the nail biting battle at the edge of your seat.

It was like watching The Avengers, live in the flesh, with 12 Fighters ruthlessly attacking each other.

Sehun suddenly ran at top speed aiming to tackle Lay. But Luhan sent him flying with just a twirl of a finger and landed on a knee deep water.

“Oh my God! SEHUN-AH!!!” you stood.

“Babe… I said relax… They’re gonna be fine! Trust me!” Yongguk pulled you down and patted your back.

Draco on the other hand was focused and very attentive at his uncles and dadas engaging in deadly battle.

DO came out of nowhere and landed a tornado kick at Lay’s jaw. “You shouldn’t have done that!” he spat. As he turned, an uppercut hit him on the jaw courtesy of Kris. “You shouldn’t have don’t that either!” he sneered and DO fell on Lay’s side.

Your brother stood back up and cocked his head from side to side. He strode on the beach and looked for an opponent. That’s when he saw Kai having a duel with a Kung Fu master. Tao twirled his long stick and raised it for a strike.

The stick slipped off his hand when a violent wind passed him. His mind was frozen for an instant thinking of his next move, and that's all it took for Kai to take a quick attack. He grabbed Tao’s shoulder and pushed him down for a knee strike at his ribcage.

“TAOOOO!!!” Seri shrieked. “Oh my God!” she frantically shook Zelo. “Make them stop! Jebal! Make them stop!”

Her eyes welled up when Exo-M’s maknae fell on the sand face first clutching his injury.

Lightning roared everywhere, balls of hail rained in different direction, fireballs zing through the air. Given the close proximity you are in, you were never spared from the shots. Good thing, Draco was able to repel each of them.

Blood also started to drip from their faces, yet they stood back up, wipe them with the back of their hands, and continued. All you could do was close your eyes and hide behind Yongguk.

Then you heard Zelo cringe. “Ooooohhh… That must’ve hurt!”

You bravely looked ahead and saw Kris arching his back against the ground and grabbing fistful of sands, fighting for air. You can even hear his wheezes and grunts of pain.

“W-What ha..ppened?” you stuttered and tugged Yongguk’s shirt.

“He was about to fly but Suho caught his foot and slammed him back to the ground…”

You gasped. Your hand unknowingly reached your raging chest and before it explodes, you dragged your feet towards the bloody battle.

“Sehee!!!” Yongguk called.

“I don’t give a about honor or some ! This has got to stop!” your fists curled.

Yongguk passed Draco to Seri and ran in front of you. “Okay! But let me do it! It’s too dangerous!”

You crossed your arms and raised an eyebrow. “I’m not leaving until I see them stop! SO GO!!!”

Your persistence reigned once again. Yongguk turned and sprinted to Kris. “YAH!!! STOP THIS!!!” his voice echoed while waving his arms. “I SAID STOP! GODDAMNIT!!!” he growled, then it fell silent. It’s as if they all snapped out of oblivion and froze. Yongguk kneeled to help Kris who was losing consciousness. “!” he looked around and yelled again. “LAAYYY!!!”

That’s when you saw the healer broke away from Chanyeol’s grasp and limp toward his leader.

Seri and Zelo placed Draco on the lounge chair and ran to Tao and Kai respectively.

“Tch! Serves them right!” you turned back and joined Draco instead. “I hope they'll learn that hurting each other is never a good practice! Pft!” you hissed and carried the boy back to the villa.

“Umma… What about LuLu?” he pointed his dad who was curling on the side nursing a broken arm.

“He’s old enough! He can take care of himself!” you sneered. “In fact, they can all take care of themselves!”

“Aigooo~” Draco rested his chin on your shoulder. “Umma is angry… Let’s just ice cream and cake…”

“That’s a good idea! Gaja!” you skipped and left the chaotic beach.