Worse Than Any Battles

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

“Now what?” Suho asked.

The four husbands kneeled on the floor of your room surrounding Draco. They’re in the middle of a dilemma... diaper changing.

They each have clothespins clipped on their noses, latex gloves on each hand, and aprons covering their bodies.

“Are these battle gears or what? Dude, we look stupid and sound like parrots! ” Yongguk looked at himself and cringed.

“Take them off then?! I dare you!” Kris nodded.

They looked at each other remembering the first time Kai volunteered to change Draco. He actually succeeded after an hour, but with poo on his fingers, and pee on his shirt.

“Never mind…” BAP’s leader wavered.

The little boy lay on the floor half , giggling and kicking his legs around.

“Draco-ah? Do you think this is funny?” Luhan warned and playfully poked his nose. “You better behave or you won’t have your playtime!”

Draco ignored him and kept squirming.

“Bro, let’s get on with it. He’s getting uncomfortable already.” Suho suggested and they nodded.

As Luhan opened the soiled diaper, the entire room turned deadly. The stink factor of Draco’s poop, sky rocketed. Exaggerated as it may seem, Yongguk stood but Kris was fast enough to grab hold of him.

“We’re doing this together! STAY!” he sneered.

“Aish!” the latter scratched his head. “What are you guys feeding this monster? Damn it stinks! Blech!” he faked a puke.

Lay suddenly appeared and squeezed in between them. “Move! The faster you do it, the less you suffer…” he then started changing Draco.

Their eyes moved around as they watch the unicorn healer magically transform their son. From cleaning and wiping his crotch with such finesse, carefully applying diaper rash cream, and finally securing the diaper.

“Done!” he clapped.

“Uwaaaa~ How did you do that?” Kris slowly clapped.

“Lemme guess… Discovery channel?” Suho beamed.

Lay smirked. “Tch! It’s not rocket science. Common sense will do.” and started tickling his nephew. “Aigooo~ Draco-ah… How can your daddies be so useless? Huh?” he kept playfully attacking the boy, and Draco replied with excited chuckles. “Aigooo~ Hehehehe~” Lay mused.

As they continue playing with Draco, you and Chanyeol came.

“Nice! I see that you finally have the courage to face my little boy’s wrath?” you teased.

“Not us, but Lay did! Pft!” Luhan scoffed.

You sat on his lap and placed an arm around his shoulder. “Awww~ Changing diapers is an acquired skill, babe. In just a few days you might even do it with your eyes closed.”

The boys snorted.

“I won’t bet my on that one!” Chanyeol said and you flashed him a death glare. “Just sayin’!” he added.

You all watched Lay and Yongguk play with Draco. They made faces in front of him, while your son responded with loud giggles.

That’s when you noticed your necklace floating around your neck. “Babe. stop it!” you chuckled.

“What?” Luhan grimaced.

“Stop playing with my necklace! It’s tickling me!” you clutched the silver accessory and it went back hanging by your chest.

Luhan was left puzzled. He stared at you, then to Draco. As the boy happily giggled, a weird force surrounded the room. It was the same force he had when he was young. The kind of force that was only unique to him. ‘Holy mother of God…’ he gasped, then a light bulb flicked.

“Lay! Bang! Keep making Draco laugh!” he said.

“Wae?” Yongguk asked.

“Just do it!” your husband signaled and they did as told while you remained on his lap watching the events unfold.

Draco’s laugh intensified and your necklace started floating again. “Holy !” Luhan gawked.

“What?” Suho wondered.

“Draco has telekinesis!” he retorted.

“Really? How can you be sure?” Kris asked.

“Duh! I can tell!”

“Oh right! Like father, like son!” Chanyeol slapped his forehead.

Suho then  touched the boy’s shoulder. “Dragon…” he murmured. “Could it be true?”

“True what?” you asked.

Luhan heaved a deep breath and tuck strands of hair behind your ear. “You see babe, there’s this bedtime story we hear a lot from your dad.” you listened as he continued. “It’s about an ocean dragon, and they call it, Imoogi. The sun god gave the Imoogi their power through a human girl, which would be transformed on her 17th birthday. It also said that a dragon-shaped mark would be found on her shoulder, revealing that she’s the Imoogi in human form.”

“Ahhh… Jinja?” you blinked and gulped as it was hard to take in. It put you on the edge. It could either be good or bad for your little boy.

“Neh! But I don’t think Draco is the Imoogi.” Luhan said. “It’s just a story and that birthmark doesn’t mean anything.”

“I agree!” Chanyeol raised a hand. “For one, Draco is a boy…” he then bent down to your son. “He’s a boy right?” he suddenly pinched the edge of the diaper for a peek.

“YAAAA!!!” Suho smacked his head. “What the hell?”

“Just checking…” Chanyeol rubbed the spot.

“Dragons have powers right?” you questioned. “Draco has one too. So it is possible!” you stated nervously.

Luhan held your shoulders and made you face him. “Babe! Draco got his ability from me. Not from a dragon or anyone else. Okay?” you froze. “Okay???” he shook you.

“N-Neh…” you forced a smile and he pressed your head on his shoulder.

Kris also kept rubbing your back. “Don’t worry, Sehee! Our boy is perfectly fine.”

“Mhmmm…” you murmured.

“Aigooo~” Suho carefully picked Draco up and stood. “Nappy time! Let’s go Draco-ah! Daddy will sing for you…” he then went to the other room.