Despair

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

Sensing the need for privacy, Shin and Xiumin left with Draco. Yongguk shifted in front of you and placed both hands on his hips. “It’s true… Zelo and I are leaving in two days.”

“WHAT???” you reacted. “Why??? Is something wrong?”

“Ermmm… No! Nothing is wrong!” he lied. “I just have to check everything back home… I still have people to look after, y’know?!” he bit his lip.

With the way he fidgeted like shifting from side to side and looking at the ground most of the time, you knew he was hiding something. The fact that you’ve been friends for so long was already a giveaway. “I hate it when you lie to me, Bang! You know that!” you stepped closer and lifted his chin up. “Tell me…” you searched his eyes, he looked back down. “Please?”

After all those time, Yongguk actually has been putting up a front making him seem normal. When he suddenly became dull, losing his charisma, and getting lost in thoughts, your heart dropped. It was painful seeing the man standing in front of you carrying a burden he could hardly bear.

“Bang…” you cupped his face and looked into his eyes. “I’m here… Make me share your pains. I may not be as strong as any of you, but I’ll do you everything that I can… Just talk to me!”

He took his deepest breath and spoke. “There’s been an uprising in Mato…” your eyes bulged. “A large group of armed insurgents are causing violent clashes against Himchan and the guys…” you raised a hand to cover your gaping mouth. “If this will continue, it will likely turn into a war.” he shut his eyes and dropped his head.

“Oh.My.God Bang! This can’t be happening…” you stood frozen. “H-How did this happen?” you stuttered. “I thought everything was okay already???”

Then he started pacing with clenched fists on his side. “It was okay! Everything was perfectly fine!” he looked up at the night sky to find sense in things.

“Then why did it happen all of a sudden? It’s not like someone can just go out and be like, ‘Oh! I’m bored! Why don’t we make BAP’s life a living hell?!’ kinda stuff…” you acted and mocked.

He continued with eyes boring a hole on the ground. “That’s why we have a reason to believe that someone is behind it…” he rubbed his chin. “Warriors are not the type to look for trouble. They’ve been very happy ever since my father ended his reign and didn’t even complain when I took over!”

“Who?” you demanded.

“I don’t know! That’s why I have to go back…” He then walked closer and held the back of your neck. “I’m really sorry if I kept it from everybody, especially you." his voice shook. "You have a lot on your hands already... I don’t wanna make it harder… Sorry babe~”

You raised a hand to fix his fringe and sighed. “You know very well that I can always make room for you however hard it is, however complicated it is!” then touched his face. “Come back to me okay? I need you. Draco needs you…”

That’s all it took to ease his worries away. Your warm touch comforted him, your peaceful eyes lifted his spirit. “I will babe…” he embraced you this time.

“Is everything okay?” Luhan came out with the rest of the bakeshop team.

You broke away from Yongguk and pulled him. “Babe? Bang is leaving in two days.”

“Huh? Wae? Why all of a sudden?” Luhan held his shoulder, then the rest came to join in.

Chanyeol popped his head into your circle with eyes that could pop out of its sockets. “Who’s leaving? Wae?”

“Something came up. I’ll tell you about later.” Yongguk forced a smile. “Let’s get home first…”

Everyone agreed and walk down the street.