Caught

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

Luhan quickly left and sprinted up to Exo-K’s room.

“Where’s he going?” Suho asked Kris who replied with a shrug.

Luhan burst through the door and slid on the floor upon reaching Baekhyun’s bed. He crawled underneath it and pulled out a duffle bag of weapons. After frantically rummaging the contents, he finally found what he was looking for.

The shurikens and katana that almost got Youngjae killed was neatly wrapped in black cloth. Luhan laid it on the floor and removed the covering. His eyes grew big as if he won the lottery when the dragons embedded on the handle of the sword and the dragons etched in the core of the shurikens perfectly matched that on the pin.

“Holy mother of God!” he murmured.

Sehun came in and saw him staring blankly at the weapons. “Hyung… Wae?”

“G-get everyone in here except the girls… Ppalli!” he ordered.

“But why?” maknae asked.

“Just get them, damn it! I’ll explain it all at once! Geez!” he hissed.

With that, Sehun left and came back with Tao, and the leaders. They huddled on one of the beds, surrounding the weapons.

“Where are the girls and Draco?” Luhan asked.

Tao spoke. “Downstairs… Sehee and Draco are playing with Seri to cheer her up…”

“Good!” Luhan took a deep breath and explained. “A couple of days ago I sent Baekhyun and Kai to follow Kyuhyun and Krystal around…” their were all shellshocked. “I know it’s stupid, but I just did it to protect my family, our family…” then they listened. “This pin was given to you by Baekhyun right?” he asked Kris who also nodded. “Which only means that this pin came from the person I told him to follow…” they looked at each other curiously. “It’s Kyuhyun!” Luhan told them.

“And the point is?” Suho questioned.

“Look!” he pointed the weapons. “What do you see?”

“This here…” Tao pointed the shurikens and the katana. “…are the weapons the ninja used to attack Youngjae! And this…” he pointed the pin. “…is apparently the pin that belongs to Kyuhyun which…” Tao’s eyes suddenly grew big with his jaw dropped while touching the carvings. “… all look the same... Holy !”

That’s when they looked at each other. “That mother er is the ninja who tried killing Youngjae and for whatever reason, I don’t ing know!” Luhan gritted his teeth.

Kris took the pin and the dragon design. “I knew it! Something’s not right ever since he showed up. He’s timing was very unusual… But why?”

“We have reason to believe that it has something to do with Draco…” Luhan said. “I can’t think of anything or anyone valuable enough in this house that someone would risk his own life and try to kill another for it.”

“Hyung!” Sehun interrupted. “I’m not against you or anything, but I just want to be on the safe side…” they listened to what maknae has to say. “I think it’s better not to do anything against Kyuhyun first! Let’s observe him and treat him as if we don’t know nothing…”

“I agree man!” Suho blurted. “But we have to keep an eye on Draco… Don’t leave him out of your sight, not even with Sehee or Seri. Araseo?”

“Neh!” they agreed.

----------

It was daybreak when Chen, Baekhyun and Kai arrived at BAP’s headquarters. There they met the entire brigade gathering around a table while having a meal.

Kai saw Xiumin first and ran up to him. “Hyung!”

“Oh my God! KAI!” he stood and they hugged.

With that, they all scrambled to greet and embrace the newly arrived Exo’s.

“Are you okay?” Baekhyun held Chanyeol’s face and shifted it from side to side.

Chen also did the same on DO. “Yah! If Sehee sees you, she will totally kick your !” he also faced BAP. “And all of you! Aish!”

Yongguk walked up to them and patted their shoulders. “It's nice seeing you guys, but I’m really sorry… I just need some extra hand...”

“Hyung, it’s okay… We understand!” Baekhyun replied. “So? What do you want us to do?" he cracked his knuckles. "It’s been years since I’ve beat some Warriors , y’know?!” he smirked.

“Easy bro!” the leader chuckled. “After this, we’re all going to the hideout of the insurgents and get their suspected leader once and for all!”

“Uwaaaa~” Kai mused. “You found him?”

“Xiumin did…” Yongguk pointed at the eldest who was proudly smiling from ear to ear. “Yah! Don’t be so full of yourself! If it weren’t for Himchan, you would’ve been caught and became there prisoner! Tch!” the smile downgraded to a pout.

“Seriously though…” Lay walked up. “We still have to be ready. We’re going into unfamiliar place so it’s a huge disadvantage already.”

“That’s why you’re here!” Yongguk pointed Baekhyun. “We need you to light the tunnels…” followed by Chen, “Your lightning will be the distraction…” finally Kai. “You will transport whoever gets injured back here where Lay is waiting!”

“Got it!” they replied. “But it would be better if none of you gets injured…” Kai said.

The hyungs showed deep appreciation at one of the maknae's touching words. But it all disappeared when he continued talking. “It’s tiring going back and forth y’know? PFT!”

“Mwoh? And here we are thinking you were concerned! Aish!” Chanyeol faked a punch, Kai retaliated with a mehrong.

With that, the two started to bicker while the rest of them silently left to continue eating.