Room Assignment

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

You arrived at the place owned by Shin’s parents just before lunch. A four bedroom, front line beach villa, located in an exclusive community in Busan featuring stunning architecture and interior designs. It has a modern kitchen with large dining and living area with a high ceiling that opens onto a vast wooden sundeck. Tall windows were installed to showcase the beauty of nature and a lounge which exits to the beautiful sandy shore.

Since you and Seri have gone there for a couple of times, you left the praises to the boys.

“Uwaaaa~ Shin hyung is rich!” Chen's eyes bulged.

“Damn right!” Baekhyun touched the plush couch. “I think I should sell all my crystals and buy my own villa too.” he added.

“This place is dope!” Chanyeol rubbed his palms.

You walked ahead of the pack and faced them with arms stretching out. “Welcome to our new home for the next five days!”

“Woohoo!!!” they cheered. “Booyah!” Xiumin high fived Lay.

“Now!” you clasped your hands. “There are four rooms in this house and you have the liberty to choose who your roommates will be…”

“One for us!” Tao grabbed Seri who also yanked Kai and Zelo to their group.

“Yah! What about me?” Sehun pouted.

“Bro, are you willing to endure five nights of torture with us?” Kai wiggled his eyebrows.

Sehun rolled his eyes and slumped on the couch. “Pft!”

“Here you go!” you tossed a key to Zelo then the maknaes sprinted to their designated room

You also tossed another key to Kris. “The master’s bedroom is at the end of the hall” With that, the leaders left with Luhan and Draco.

The groups that took the remaining keys were Baekhyun, Chanyeol, DO and Sehun in the third room, and Chen, Xiumin and Lay on the fourth.

“Get back here as soon as you’re done so we can have lunch!!!” you cupped your mouth.

“NEH!!!” they all replied in different directions.

After settling in, the boys came out appropriately dressed for the humid weather. Given that they developed a great taste in fashion, Exo and BAP were remarkably attractive. Kris wore a sky blue buttoned up shirt tucked in a plaid shorts, and matched with a pair of white loafers. Yongguk had a black wife beater, boardshorts, and flipflops. Luhan kept it simple with his white V neck shirt and khaki shorts, also in a pair of flipflops.

The maknaes didn’t let their hyungs steal the spotlight. Kai and Zelo were almost identical in their white wife beaters, and boardshorts in different prints. Tao chose to go shirtless and only with a navy blue surf shorts.

You and Seri were the last to come out. Her two piece halter bikini was hidden under a see through cover up. You on the other hand, wore a floral bandeau and skimpy denim shorts.

“Wooo~” Seri nudged you. “Who would’ve thought that boy is your son?” she eyed Draco whom you held by the wrist and was also in his trunks.

“Tch! I have to keep up or I’ll end up losing my husbands. Kekeke~” you chuckled.

The three of you stopped by the living room. DO, Lay, Chen and Xiumin already went to the kitchen to prepare lunch, while Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Sehun went to survey the area for security purposes.

 “Security? For what?” you asked.

“Nothing… Just force of habit.” Suho grinned.

Draco climbed on his lap and hand him his floaters. “Dada… Please?”

“We'll put this on later when we go to the beach, okay?” the boy nodded and played with it instead.

“Bro, don’t forget this as well…” Kris threw a bottle of sunscreen at him.

“Thanks!