Truce

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

At school, your sister continued to avoid not just Krystal. She drifted from Sehun that they no longer spend lunch together, sit side by side in class, share answers during exams, she basically avoided him.

The boys even started to worry since she’s already losing her spunk. Seri isn’t the lively, hyper, upbeat girl anymore, which has always been their sunshine when the gloomy exam days are fast approaching.

One afternoon, they decided to finally end this rift between the siblings especially now that Zelo is scheduled to go back to Planet Mato. Being the oldest of the three, Tao planned the whole thing. Kai was responsible to convince Sehun to go with him without Krystal, while Zelo had to make sure that Seri agrees wherever he takes her.

“Where are we going?” she asked. Zelo was holding her wrist as he towed her towards a vacant classroom.

“I think I left my notebook somewhere…”

“Can’t you look for it by yourself?” she lazily walked behind him. “Zelo-ah… I’m tired… I wanna go home.” she moped.

Zelo stopped and tenderly cupped her face. “Just think of it as my last desperate measure to spend time with you. Please?”

“Yah… It’s not like you’re not going back here anymore.” she scowled, yet he remained silent with doleful eyes on her. “You’re going back, right?”

“Maybe…” Zelo quickly turned and continued pulling her.

The maknaes knew that he was leaving but they never thought that something darker was behind it. “Yah! Hey Zelo!” she jogged behind him. “Yah! I’m not going if you won’t promise me that you’re coming back!” she kept hitting his hand. “YAAHHH!!!”

Zelo stopped and grabbed her arms this time. “I can’t promise anything, okay?” his eyes turned grave.

“What???  W-Wae???” she panicked. “Is it because of me? Are you tired of me? Miahnae Zelo-ah…”

His hands crept up to her face once again. “No… Of course not!” he bit his lip and after breathing out, he admitted. “Everything’s ed up back home!” her jaws dropped.

Little did everyone know, BAP has been keeping a little secret. Yongguk strictly instructed them not to tell since he doesn’t want to bother anyone with their affairs.

“Mwoh?” Seri’s eyes moved in hopes to read his mind. “What do you mean ed up?”

“I’m sorry Seri… I’m not in the position to tell you about it. I hope you understand…” he pleaded.

“I do… But can you promise me that you’re going back?” she gripped his waistline. “Please Zelo!”

He dropped his head and shook it. Seri’s chest exploded. She swallowed hard at the possibility of not being able to see the person she learned to love and share fun memories with ever again. “Can’t you at least try?” she murmured.

Zelo lifted his head up and stared into her. “You know I will! I just don’t wanna give you false hope.” then he smiled. “Hey… We still have a lot of time. Let’s enjoy every bit of it, okay?” her lips curled and she nodded. “Let’s go!” Zelo pulled her again.

“Hey babe!” Tao greeted and kissed her forehead when she and Zelo arrived. “What took you so long?” he asked him.

“Blame her, not me!” he smirked and entered the room.

“What are you doing here? I thought Zelo forgot something?” she asked.

“Hope you won’t get mad at us for doing this…” he then took her wrist.

“Huh? What are you talking about?” she staggered behind him.

As they stepped in, Seri froze at the sight of her brother standing in the middle of a classroom where the desks have been moved aside. They looked at each other not knowing who should talk first. Tao closed the door and flicked his fingers. “You have all the time in the world to talk.”

The three of them leaned against the blackboard as the siblings look at each other. Being the older brother that he is, Sehun approached her. “I’m so sorry, sis… I hope you can forgive me…”

“Babo!” she scoffed. “You maybe a pain in the but I can never hate you!”

Sehun walked closer to hug her and kissed the top of her head. “Hey… I also hope you won’t grow tired of oppa... I’ve been very lonely these days and I hate it!”

She looked up to him and scrunched her face. “Don’t you have Krystal already?”

“Aish!” he knocked his fist on her forehead. “It’s still different with you and noona!”

“Whatever oppa! Be thankful that I love you this much! Hmpft! ” she hugged him again. “And I still don’t like her! This doesn’t change anything!” she added and planted her chin on his shoulder.

“I know!” he chuckled.

“Ooohhh!!!” she sniffed his collar. “My brother smells so good!” she giggled. “You have hundreds of girls following you around... I prolly should sell them your clothes!”

“You’re crazy!” he poked her face away from the crook of his neck.

“Why not? I could also do that to my Panda Tao, Grumpy Kai, and Baby Zelo!” she snickered. “They have A LOT of admirers in this school!”

Sehun just shook his head and hugged her. “Oh how I miss my clumsy sister!”

Kai nudged the two. “This is easier than I thought!”

“Yeah…” Tao agreed.

Zelo was watching the siblings blankly that he failed to notice them, and Kai had to nudge him again. “Bro! Gwenchana?”

“Huh?” he blinked and turned to them. “Ermmm… Yeah…”