Tease

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

Morning came and you were all gathered for breakfast in the dining room. Luhan was busy feeding Draco on his lap when Seri came down the stairs rubbing her eyes and stretched her arms up. “Good morning~” she sat beside you after.

“How was last night?” you asked.

“Great!” she smiled triumphantly still reminiscing the very special night.

“It was great alright!” Chanyeol also came and took a seat.

“Yeah… So great that Kai almost made babies on the dance floor!” DO snorted after taking his spot.

Your eyebrows furrowed and elbowed your giggling sister. “Did I miss something very interesting?”

Sehun came in with the other maknaes. “You don’t wanna know noona! Trust me!”

You slowly chewed while eyeing Tao who kissed Seri on the head and took a seat beside her. Kai was also proudly smiling and chose to stand while leaning on the counter with a glass of milk in his hand.

‘I am so not letting them go without me next time!’ you thought.

“Sehee?” Lay yelled while ransacking the freezer. “I think we ran out of bacon already!”

“…and milk too!” Chen shook an empty carton from across the table.

“Oh! Time for groceries then!” you said. “You’re coming with me!” you told Seri. “You got some stories to tell missy!”

“Umma~” Draco wiggled his fingers to you.

“Yes baby… You and LuLu are coming too…” you ruffled his hair.

----------

After breakfast and getting changed, the house suddenly became empty. The maknaes went to help in the shop while you went to the supermarket with Draco and his dads.

Suho carried the little boy as he walked ahead with Luhan and Kris, while you and Seri trailed from behind. She started recounting all the events that happened in the club. From the make out session that almost caused Sehun his sanity, the steamy and ic dance she had with Kai, and Krystal ending the very long night.

“YOU AND KAI DID WHAT???” you shouted and stopped making the guys look back. “Sorry… Girl talk!” they continued.

“Aren’t you supposed to be more interested with Krystal and Jaewook?” she wondered.

“Hell no! Why would I?” she smirked. “Yah! Seriously, what’s up with you and those two?” you continued walking.

“The usual! Girlfriend, boyfriend stage! What else?” she raised an eyebrow at your intrigued face. “Yah! I know that look. FYI, my ity is very intact!” she flipped her hair.

“Good!” you breathed. “At least avoid doing it in public! Gosh!” you scolded.

You saw her biting her lip and looking down to hide a blushing face. ‘Oh god! This girl is clearly having the time of her life!’ you slapped her shoulder snapping her out of trance. “Yah! Aish!” you grimaced.

“What? I’m sorry unnie… I can’t help it!” she placed a palm on her chest. “I’m just a girl caught in between two hotties, oh wait make that three, who makes my inner goddess surrender…” she looked up to the clear blue sky with twinkling eyes. “Aahhhhh~”

“Idiot!” you smacked her head. “How ‘bout my foot up your !”

“OW!” she rubbed the spot. “Wait ‘til one of your husbands do it to you!” she scowled. “…or better yet, wait 'til they all gang up on you!” she instantly ran.

“YAH!!! HWANG SERI!!!” you chased her. She ended up in front of Kris who proved to be a great barrier. “Move it Kris!” you tried grabbing her but she would use his body to protect herself.

Draco giggled and clapped while watching you and Seri chase each other. “Hehehehe~” then Seri shifted to him. “Draco-ah, do that finger thingy and make mommy fly away from here! Palli!” she snickered.

“What the hell? How dare you tell that to him?” you sneered.

The three dads ignored your playful banters and kept talking instead. They were busy discussing Mato affairs but when Kris notice you sulking at the back, he moved to your side. “Aigooo~ Don’t mind Seri! You know how childish she can be!”

“Ssshhh… This is my game face so she’ll come back to me…” you smiled evilly while eyeing your sister hiding in front of Luhan.

“Crazy girls!” Kris shook his head and placed an arm around your shoulder. “I heard about what happened last night. Tao told me everything!”

“And?” you looked at him.

“We should try it too yknow!” he wiggled his eyebrows and leaned to your ear. “I’m not the best dancer out there, but hell I can work wonders with my body…” his voice tingled.

Since day one, it was Kris whom you had a hard time controlling yourself. He was too much of a tease and was very effective at it. “Errmmm…” you gulped and blinked repeatedly. “I-I…uh…can’t dance either…”

The leading pack didn’t notice you two stopping. You were completely charmed when Kris pressed his cheek on yours. He continued whispering pleasing words into your ear while holding the back of your neck with one hand. “No one said you have to dance…” you then felt his lips forming into a smile. “I heard your sister only stood and let Kai touched her.” you swallowed hard. “Did you know that I was the one who taught him everything? Just imagine the things I can do, my sweet Sehee…”

Your eyes uncontrollably fluttered and gripped onto his waist. ‘What have you gotten yourself into, Sehee?’

“Umma! Dada!” Draco called.

Kris slowly pulled away with a contented smile and laced your fingers together. “We’re coming Draco-ah!”

You were still heating up that you started fanning yourself while being tugged forward. ‘Oh boy!’

‘Good job Kris!’ Seri praised as she eyed you from the distance.