Mistake

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

The next morning, all you can feel was nothing but a weakened body. Moving requires effort, breathing feels tiring, waking up was a challenge.

It was like being in deep sleep almost being in a coma state. It felt good floating in the clouds, feeling weightless and free.

Murmurs and whispers come and go, but a tiny squeal never left your side. ‘Draco…’

It fueled your urge to move and as you shifted to one side, a warm air fanned your face. Your lids slowly opened and caught eyes with Luhan who was puffing his cheeks just inches away from you.

He was watching you sleep and had his chin rested on top of his hands. “Hi…” he whispered.

“Hi~” you croaked.

“How are you feeling?” he added.

Then it hit you. The events last night played all over again and your head whirled 360 degrees. You shut your eyes once again to block the memory but it showed Draco’s frightened face.

“Hey babe…” Luhan touched your face. “Gwenchana?”

“Draco! Where’s Draco?” you panicked.

“Baby relax…” he caressed your face. “Draco’s okay… He’s here… Look!” Draco came crawling to your side and went into your blanket. “See?”

“Ummaaaa….” the boy curled like a fetus by your chest.

“Hey baby… Aigooo~” you hugged him. “Thank you…” you whispered and kissed the top of his head. “You saved mommy last night! I’m so proud of you!”

Luhan straightened up and sat at the edge of the bed. “I’m glad you’re both okay!” he stooped and kissed your heads as well. “Don’t worry babe, no one can hurt you… We caught him red handed!” he said.

You paused and looked up to him in confusion. “What do you mean, you caught him? Who?”

“The one who stabbed you… Kyuhyun!” he opened his palms.

“Wha…” you instantly shot up. “Kyuhyun was here?”

Luhan held your arms. “Neh! That bastard stabbed you, remember?”

“NO! I mean, I remember everything that happened, and it was not him who stabbed me!” you covered your mouth when the severity of the situation sunk in. If a human gets into the hands of Exo and BAP, he’ll definitely be in big trouble. “Oh my God! What have you done to him?”

“Ya! Hwang Sehee! What’s wrong with you? Did you get hit in the head as well?” you became slack jawed. “That guy came here to hurt you! He was all over you, covered in blood!”

You dropped your hands as it got heavier. “Luhan… Get everyone here right now!” you ordered.

“But???” he hesitated.

“Trust me! There’s been a mistake and before it gets worse, get everyone here… Now!!!” you sneered.

Even if his mind was filled with confusion, Luhan left and came back with every Exo and BAP present. It was a weekend so even the maknaes were there.

“Noona! Are you okay now?” Sehun jumped to your side and grabbed Draco who continued playing with Ace on his lap.

“Unnie!” Seri sat on the other side.

The boys were so relieved to see you that they barely noticed your bed hair. They greeted with smiles and waves, but you greeted with something else.

“Where the hell is Kyuhyun?” you looked at their now confused faces.

“Up in the attic… Wae?” Yongguk side eyed you.

“I need to see him! It wasn’t him!” you said.

“MWOH??? No way!!!” everyone chorused. “Hyung! I think noona has amnesia!” Sehun told Lay who shrugged in response.

You swallowed your anger and stood up not minding your shaking knees. “Listen to me!” their heads shot up. “It was Draco who stabbed me!”

They were stunned. For one thing, how can a toddler hurt you? Second, that toddler was your own son. ‘I take it back! I think noona has gone crazy!’Sehun thought.

“Sehee-ah… I think you still need to rest! Go back to sleep or something…” Kris gestured towards the bed.

“I said it was Draco! GODDAMNIT!!!” you yelled making the little boy flinch, and Sehun hushed him. Before any of them can start an argument, you continued right away. They listened intently at what you have to say, and with every word that came out of your mouth, their faces fell and was trying hard to process everything.

You dropped on the bed after recounting the events. “Yes, it was an accident! Whoever left that shears is the one to be blamed.”

It didn’t take them a second to look at the culprit. He was standing by the door frame, shocked and scared for his life. The leaders shot him a stare but it was Luhan who almost made him pee in his pants. “We’ll talk about this later, Chanyeol!”

“Please… Lemme see him!” you begged.

“Okay!” Suho wavered. “But you’re not going alone!”

Even if you were physically drained, you slowly moved out of the bed. “Fine… Baek! Lay! Come with me!”

The two instantly went to support you.

“Ya! Why not me?” Yongguk protested.

“Well apparently, these two…” you walk in between them with linked arms. “…are the most sensible and the least hungry for a fight among all of you!”