Accused

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

You woke up the next morning in Draco’s room. The boy peacefully slept in between you and Kris who was awakened when you touched his face.

“Miahn…” you whispered and pulled your hand away.

But he took it back and placed it on his cheek. “It’s okay… I know how much you’re craving for me anyway…” he chuckled while squinting at you.

“Pft!” you slapped him instead.

“OW!!!” he hissed and rubbed the spot.

“Keep it down!” you covered his mouth. “You’re gonna wake Draco up!” you sneered.

He nodded so you took your hand and placed it on his cheek. ‘I crave for you alright…’ you mentally admitted.

“Sehee…” Kris held your wrist and kissed your hand. “We’re really sorry… We only did it to protect you and Draco.”

You let out a sigh while his face. “I know Kris… but you guys should’ve told me… Since when did you start keeping things from me?”

He suddenly knocked your head with his knuckles. “Babo! Have you seen your reaction yesterday? That’s why we didn’t tell you in the first place!”

“Dada… Quiet…” the boy croaked and scooted closer into Kris’ chest.

“Miahnae… Sleep Draco-ah…” he kissed the boy’s head and patted his back.

You on the other hand, scowled at him while rubbing the stinging pain. “Aish!”

“Seriously Sehee…” he reached out to your face. “I hope it’s not too much to ask from you to stay away from Kyuhyun until we’re sure he’s not who we think he is.”

You rolled your eyes. “I swear this is ridiculous Kris! I trust Kyuhyun and I can see that he’s not a bad person!”

“Just do it, please?” he pleaded.

“I’ll try…” you sighed, he smiled. “But I can’t promise anything…” he still smiled. “Now tell me… What made you think it’s him?” you asked.

In order not to wake the sleeping boy, Kris laid out all the information they have in his softest voice. From his knee injury, the pin Baekhyun got while following him, and the not so believable our-mother’s-are-best friends story.

“For all we know, the photo he showed you was manipulated. The person beside your mom could be anyone in her school.” Kris said.

“I dunno Kris… I find it hard to believe.” you murmured.

“I also had that initial reaction, but you can’t totally say that it’s impossible right?” he argued.

“Somehow…” you admitted.

“See?” he then ran his fingers through your hair. “Sometimes… Even how small the possibility is, it still can make a difference.”

“Yeah…” you yawned.

With his long arms and superhuman strength, he suddenly grabbed your waist and yanked you towards him. “Aahhhh… Times like this makes me happy that you and Luhan are in a fight…” he snickered.

Next thing you know, you were on top of him being locked by his legs, his hand pressed your head on his neck, and the other was on your back restraining you. “Kris, I’m not in the mood to fool around…” you squirmed.

“Ummaaaa…” Draco complained.

“Be quiet!” he murmured in your ear.

‘This troll is hopeless…’ you sighed and gave up.

Kris noticed you loosen up on his body, calm breaths on the skin of his ear, paced heartbeat on his chest, and warm feet intertwined on his feet. “You know what Sehee?”

“Hmmmm?” you muttered with eyes close when sleepiness kicked in.

“This is almost perfect...” you felt his head turn towards you. “…the only thing I can see that's wrong is your lips...” he snickered. “You’re supposed to give me my morning kiss…”

You lifted your head and gave him a quick peck on his lips.

“But I want longer…” he pouted. “…and ier…” he said softly.

“We’ll do it later… I’m sleepy…” you murmured. “I promise…”

“Sehee! It’s morning already. You’ve slept too much!” he pulled you and forcefully held your face towards him. “I want my kiss… NOW!!!”

“Shireo…” you yawned. “Besides, Draco is here…”

Kris smirked. “That’s it? Tch! Let’s go then!” you gasped when he suddenly rose and carried you to the bathroom.

Kris locked the door and you were instantly awakened by the cold counter touching your thigh. “Yah… Yah… What are we doing here?”

“What do you think?” he clucked his tongue and swiftly took his shirt off, dropping it on the floor.

As he moved closer, you pressed your hands on his bare chest. ‘!’ you gulped. “Errmmm… W-Wait… Hold up!” your eyes moved from side to side. “We’re in a middle of crisis, don’t you know that?”

“I know! But that doesn’t mean I can’t play with you…” he bit his lip with a diabolic smirk on his face.

‘Oh my God! That look!’ you shivered.

Kris spread your legs and stood in between it. After pulling you closer to him, his hands roamed around your body and he leaned closer to your face. “Shall we…” he smiled evilly.