Little Monster

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

Just like any babies would, Draco never spared anyone from sleepless nights. He wakes up in the middle of night asking for milk or change of diapers or just to play.

Yet no one complained. All 14 boys helped in any way they could. Even those who have school and work gave a hand.

“Sehee-ah…” Tao came in yawning and rubbing his eyes while you carried a crying a boy. “Go to sleep… I’ll take care of Draco…”

“It’s okay, Tao. You should sleep. You still have classes tomorrow…” you lightly shook Draco.

“Naahhhh… I’m good! Don’t worry!” he then fixed a towel over his shoulder. “Draco-ah? Come to uncle…” he gently took him and carried him by his chest. “Go to sleep Sehee. You need it!” he nodded to the bed where Luhan and Sehun snored side by side.

“Are you sure?” you asked.

“100%! Go!” he winked.

As you climbed on the bed, Seri came through the window.

“Ya! Hwang Seri!” your voice raised making Draco yelp.

“Sshhhh…” Tao lulled and started swaying.

 “You’re not supposed to crawl and climb trees in the middle of the night and while you’re half asleep. Are you crazy?” you scolded your sister.

“Chill unnie! I do it all the time!” she yawned. “Besides, Kai and Tao can catch me if ever I slip. Hehehehe~” she snickered and Tao smiled proudly.

“Whatever! I’m going to sleep!” you rolled your eyes and squeezed in between Luhan and Sehun.

Instinctively, Luhan draped an arm around you and pulled you in his chest. “Mmmmm…” he groaned in delight.

“Aigooo~ Aren’t they cute?” Seri praised.

“We’re cuter!” Tao whispered.

“Of course!” she replied. “Need help?” she eyed Draco who was still crying.

“No thanks! I got this!” he kept swaying and humming tunes. “I need practice…” he murmured.

You suddenly interrupted. “Practice my ! How ‘bout if I practice my punches on you?”

“Whoopsie!” Tao snorted and Seri elbowed him.

----------

The following day, Draco was left with Suho, Xiumin, Baekhyun and Kai as you went grocery shopping while the others went to school or to the bakeshop.

“Don’t you have classes?” Suho asked Kai during breakfast.

“Not today! I’m free!” he praised with arms in the air. “Which means more time with baby Draco!”

After saying his name, a deafening cry rung in their ears. It took them just a second to leave the table and scramble up the stairs.

They came running through the bedroom door and suddenly stopped. Xiumin who followed their suit bumped against Suho. “Wae? What’s wrong?” he asked but the three failed to answer.

Xiumin shoved the frozen boys aside and as he entered, he was stunned to see random stuffs floating in mid air. “Woah!”

“I-Is Lu-Luhan this strong when he was a baby?” Baekhyun stammered.

“I don’t think so… He only had his ability when he was five…” Xiumin explained.

Then, Suho slowly walked to approach the aggravated little boy inside the crib. “Draco-ah? Is something wrong? Don’t worry. Daddy’s here…”

When Suho bent down to get him, Draco reached up to him and suddenly ascended.

“Oh my God! He can… f-fly...”Kai pointed the floating boy towards Suho.

“This can’t be!” Xiumin covered his gaping mouth.

They were left speechless at the sight of an infant floating and crying towards an adult.

Suho instantly grabbed Draco. He was afraid that the boy might plunge back down but after cradling him into his arms, the things that floated instantly dropped on the floor.

That was when Draco stopped crying. He clung onto Suho’s shirt tightly and whimpered softly. “Don’t worry… Daddy’s here…” he kissed the boy’s forehead. “You got scared being all alone in the room didn’t you? It’s okay…” Exo-K’s leader started humming a nice tune.

Baekhyun, Xiumin and Kai started cleaning the mess.

“What’s going on?” Luhan came in with eyes roving around this room.

“Dude… I think Draco can fly…” Baekhyun said.

“…and I think he is the Imoogi…” Kai added.

Luhan suddenly fumed. He got irritated and annoyed upon hearing the word. His hands curled into fists, ready to fight and argue. “Can you like stop talking about that crap? MY SON IS NOT THE IMOOGI! THAT!!!” he growled.

Draco jerked from Suho’s arms and cried louder.

“Take it easy, bro…” Suho said. “Ssshhh… It’s okay, Draco-ah…” he caressed the boy.

“No! I don’t get the whole idea why insist that dragon on my son! That is so ed up!” he paced. “So what if he has special abilities? We all have one but that we didn’t turn into dragons, right?” he raged.

Suho moved further back while lulling the boy as Luhan grew infuriated. He already turned red while his eyes grew into slits.

“Bro, calm down…” Xiumin placed a hand on his shoulders. “I know you’re worried about Draco coz we are too! But whether the legend is true or not, we’ll just have to be here for him!”

“Yes babe, I agree with Xiumin….” you said. During all those time, you were leaning by the door frame watching them.

You approached him and cupped his face. “I also can’t accept the fact about that dragon, especially to our son. But whatever happens, whatever fate has brought us, we’ll just have to face it as a family. You hear me?” he slowly nodded.

Luhan hugged you and kept a calm stare at the boy. ‘Draco-ah? Miahnae. Everything’s gonna be fine… Araseo? Appa will always be here…’

----------

The following days were calm as Draco no longer showed unusual habits. They still have their chores and looked after him like they always do.

“So my nephew can fly and also a telekinetic? Wonder how he got it?” Sehun rubbed his chin as they gathered on the school’s cafeteria during lunch.

“Well… It’s in his blood.” Seri explained while eating. “Baby Draco is practically surrounded by supernatural creatures. His grandfather is the king of Exo who I assume also has a different abilities. His father is a telekinetic. You oppa…” he pointed to Sehun with a fork. “…can manipulate the wind. So it’s really not impossible.”

“Hmmmm…” Zelo scratched his head. “Is it also possible that he has more abilities?” he asked.

“Who knows?” Tao replied. “We’ll just have to wait and see…”

“Just don’t let Luhan hyung hear that dreaded word.” Kai snorted.