Moral Support

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

Yongguk and Zelo were left once again when the rest of BAP went back to Planet Mato. The house got a lot less rowdier, but thanks to DO and Xiumin’s constant arguments, it has never been silent.

“What’s up with you two?” Kris asked as he sat across them during breakfast. “Ever since Sehee handed you the shop and Shin went back to school, you suddenly became worked up and stressed about it.” he lowered his chopsticks to focus on them. “It’s not like we left you all alone to deal with the business. There’s Chen, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol…” he pointed the three.

Since you were at the sink washing dishes, you decided to eavesdrop. “Xiumin hyung is so stubborn!” DO complained. “I told him I can handle deliveries by myself even if Shin hyung no longer goes with me!”

Then they all faced the older one for a reply. “I just wanna make sure that he’s able to do it all by himself. It’s not like before where we only cover a few houses!”

They switched back to DO. “Hyung! I can handle it. I swear! Just trust me on this one!”

Their voices grew louder so after wiping your hands, you stood behind Kris and held his shoulders. “Ya! If both of you keep this up, I will take the shop back!”

“MWOH???” the two froze. “You can’t do that!” DO protested.

“Why not? I still have legal rights over the bakeshop. So technically, I can do whatever I want with it!” you threatened.

Their faces turned glum and looked at each other. You knew at that point that all they need is just some push to lift their spirits. ‘Hmmmm… What can I do to help?’ you wracked your brains. Just by looking at them, what they only need is the reutrn of a lively charm. ‘Ah! I got it!’

“Move your asses!” you pushed Kris and snapped your fingers. “Let’s go! We’re running late for work!”

“Ehh? What do you mean, we?” the two questioned.

“We!” you pointed yourself and them. “You, me, everybody!”

“What about Draco? The house?” Suho worried.

Luhan slowly came in with your boy in tow. “What’s going on?” You went over to them and picked up Draco. “Aigooo~ This little booger is old enough to help mommy work in the bakeshop. Right baby?” you leaned closer to his face.

He suddenly touched your cheeks and pressed his nose on your nose. “Shop~” he giggled.

“See?” you started walking to the door. “Suho-ah, the house will not go anywhere, just lock the door. Lulu! Bang! Kris! C’mon!”

----------

While the maknaes went to school, everyone else worked. When Xiumin and DO got the shop, they decided to renovate for a bigger space where customers can stay longer for a cup of coffee and relax.

Nothing extravagant was added, just simple wooden chairs and tables, the display case and counter were retained, the chimes on the door were still there, but the kitchen got spacious giving more room to move around.

You placed Draco on the table and left him with some dough to play with as you start baking with Xiumin, Chen, and Lay. That leaves the rest of the guys serving the counter and customers.

“How’s Draco? Does he still have nightmares about Kyle?” Lay asked while stuffing the fillings into the dough.

“Yeah, but it’s bearable now…” you said.

“That’s good, but he clearly doesn’t like Krystal.” Chen blurted while wearing an apron. “Yesterday, when he was in our room and heard her voice downstairs, Draco flew to Kris hyung and clung onto him until she left! I wonder why…” he looked up at the ceiling.

“Well…” you sighed. “It’s normal for kids to dislike some people. They’re just like us, y’know?!” you laughed.

Xiumin joined in while kneading a ball of dough. “So you’re saying you don’t like her as well?”

“Let’s just say I have my means of dealing with people who makes my brother happy.” you reasoned. “As long as Sehun is happy, then I’m all for it…” their lips curled downwards with a raised eyebrow. “But!” you raised a finger. “Being a sister in law is not happening soon! Nah-uh!”

“We’ll see!” Lay smirked. “Coz it seems like your brother found the love of his life.” they chuckled.

“Yuck~” you shuddered.

In the middle of a fun conversation, Xiumin’s jaw dropped. He was staring at Draco whose head was covered in flour.

“Bao…Zi!” the boy squealed and with a finger pointing at him, a floating bun went straight to his mouth.

“PWAHAHAHA!!!” the kitchen burst into laughter. “Where did he learned that?” Chen clutched his tummy. “Hahahaha~”

“Prolly heard us!” Lay added.

“Aigooo~ This boy!” you dusted his hair and wiped his face with the back of your hand.

Xiumin took a huge bite off of it and pointed at the giggling child in front of him. “You little devil! Come here!” he said with mouth full.

You grabbed Draco and ran out the back door. Xiumin playfully chased you around and ended up in front of the shop. “Tao! Tao!” Draco called.

You looked ahead and saw the school brigade headed towards you. “Mommy’s tired from running and carrying you baby. Go play with your uncles first.”Xiumin stopped as well and panted hard beside you.

“Kai!” Draco called again and reached out his tiny arms to him.

“Draco!” Kai ran right away and took him from you. “Woah! What happened?” he laughed upon seeing the boy’s flour-bombed hair and face with specks of flour.

“We were playing in the kitchen. Anyway, take care of him while we work, okay?” you lightly punched Kai’s arm.

“No problem!” he replied and you left with Xiumin.

Zelo came and his mouth turned like an ‘O’ “Uwaaaa~ I didn’t know they made mooncakes out of kids.” he poked a finger on Draco’s nose and it. “… and apparently tastes good!”

Tao and Seri also arrived. “Hey! Stop playing! Let’s just clean him up…” she said, and they agreed.

But all of a sudden, Kai started choking. Draco was like a koala stuck on a tree, refusing to let go. He tightened his arms around Kai’s neck, wrapped his legs around his torso, and completely closed his eyes. “Dada...LuLu...” he muttered.

“D-Draco-ah… Ca-Calm down…” he coughed.

Seri looked around and knew why. “Let’s just go or you’ll suffocate to death if Krystal gets near us.”