Playful Sister

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

Meanwhile, the maknaes also have their own little confrontation. With a club full of drunken teenagers dancing around and bumping against each other, it’s a matter of a time that a brawl will blow up.

After spending almost the entire night on the dance floor, they decided to take a breather by the bar. Seri sat on one of the stools while Tao stood as he leaned against her in between her legs. Kai also sat on a stool beside her while the rest of Exo-K scattered around. Sehun and DO were across them talking to Tao, Chanyeol and Baekhyun chatted on the other side of Kai.

Baekhyun signaled to the bartender but Seri was quick enough to stop him. “Yah! Unnie said, no drinking!”

“FYI! I’m getting a bottle of water! I’m thirsty!” he stuck his tongue out and continued.

“Hyung! I want one too!” Kai raised a finger.

With that, Baekhyun ended up buying for everyone. He went up to them and handed their drinks.

“What about me?” Seri complained after he passed her.

“You can share with them!” he nodded at Kai and Tao.

They continued watching the party goers lose their mind in alcohol. Some could almost fall flat on the floor from being tipsy, while others were already supported by their companions, singing inaudible tunes.

“Humans are pathetic! They should at least know when to stop!” DO preached.

“That’s why noona doesn’t want us to drink!” Sehun remarked. “She’s sparing us from major embarrassment!” he chuckled.

“…and killer hangover! Blech!” Chanyeol scrunched his face.

Tao enjoyed his spot that he even rested the back of his head on her shoulder. Since Seri wore a skimpy tube dress, she flinched at the contact. He let out a chuckle and held her draping arms by his chest instead.

“You two are killing me! URGH!!!” Sehun looked away as he can’t do anything at his sister’s skinship with Exo-M’s maknae.

Then, she covered over Tao's ear. “Oppa is about to blow his head off! Kekeke~” she snickered while eyeing her brother. “Play along with me, okay?” she added, and he was more than willing to comply.

She twirled Tao and after facing each other, Seri held his face and dove into his lips.

Sehun’s jaw dropped to floor and shot daggers at her. “YAH! YAH! YAH! Who says you can make out in here?” he made a step but the naughty sister stretched her foot out making her killer heel face him.

She pulled away from Tao for a bit still holding his delicate face. “You promised unnie, remember?” and went back playing with Tao's lips who anchored his hands on her thigh.

“What promise?” DO asked him, they all waited for a reply

Sehun sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose while looking up. “That she can do whatever she wants coz she aced her exams!”

“I guess you’ll have to deal with it then!” Chanyeol patted his shoulder.

An evil smile formed on Seri’s lips and reached out a hand to Kai. “Babe? You don’t mind having Kai with us, do you?” she muttered in between kisses.

“Not…at all…” Tao replied.

She wiggled her finger signaling for Kai to come over who didn’t even think twice. What was once a makeout session meant for a couple, now became for three.

“Uwaaaa~ Now that’s what you call sharing!” Chanyeol snorted. “You’re such a bad girl, Seri…” he giggled.

Sehun heated up and held the back of his neck while breathing rapidly. “Aigooo~ Why did I even agree anyway?! Aish!” He can already feel his pulse raging against his skin as his blood pressure sky rocketed.

DO, Chanyeol, and Baekhyuun were just left amused at their maknae helplessly fuming against his little sister. “Chill bro! What are you so mad about? They are her boyfriend! Tch!” DO said after hopping on Kai’s chair and watched the crowd instead.

“I just don’t like what people will say about her!” Sehun blew out a huge air, puffing his cheeks.

“Dude! It’s dark in here!” Baekhyun playfully messed his hair. “Besides, these people are drunk beyond their wits! They wouldn’t remember a damn thing tomorrow!”

Their comforting words sunk in so Sehun decided to turn around with arms crossed on his chest. “This will be the last time I’m tolerating them!” he scoffed.

“Tch! If they can do this here, what more in her room?” Chanyeol added earning him a death glare from his maknae. “Just sayin’… Peace bro!” he grinned while flashing a V sign.

Given that Sehun chose to look away, DO and Baekhyun took the initiative to shot piercing stares at anyone who dared look at Seri and the boys. They too has the responsibility over their dongsaengs, especially to their little sister.

After finishing their lip locking fest, Seri sealed a peck to each of her boys. ‘If only Zelo was here. I’d love to teach him a few lesson!’ she and bit her lip. “I love you my Panda Tao! I love you my Grumpy Kai!” she beamed.

“Love you babe!” Tao pinched her nose and turned back to his original position.

“I love you too, clumsy girl!” Kai smirked and remained standing by her side.