Suspicions

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

Then there’s the following day, a silent and eerie one.

The maknaes went back to school and another 3 went to the bakeshop leaving the house with only 2 Exo’s. Chen, Suho, and Baekhyun had to cover for those who left,  while Kris, Luhan, and you took care of the chores at the two houses.

As Draco promised, he was in his best behavior and even helped around in his own little way.

While you changed the sheets of his bed, he made sure his toys were in there proper places. He maybe a telekinetic but he chose to pick his robots and cars from the floor and pile them up in a storage box.

“Good job Draco!” you beamed while flapping the pillows.

He replied with the biggest smile on his face.

“Are you still sad about dada leaving?” you asked.

“Naahhh... I just miss dada, that’s all…” he raised a thumb.

You walked up to him and crouch to meet his eyes. “Baby?” he looked at you. “If you feel sad or wanna cry, let umma know alright?” you pinched his cheek. “In that way, I will not worry and be sad as well…”

“Neh!” he flashed his adorable eyesmile.

“Are you done here?” you looked around.

“Yup! Look!” he pointed the box in a corner overflowing with toys, leaving the floor litter free.

“Uwaaaa~ I’m so proud of you!” you straightened up and carried him. “Aigooo~ I bet you’re hungry already…” then walked out of the room. “Let’s go see LuLu…”

“I want cake!” he rubbed his tummy.

“Sure! You can have as many as you want coz you’ve been a very good boy!” you kissed his cheek.

“Yaaayyy~” he clapped.

Kris and Luhan just finished setting up the table when you came. Exo-M’s leader took Draco and placed him on a chair beside him.

Your husband on the other hand pulled out your chair and also made you sit. “Let’s eat!” he said.

That was by far the quietest lunch you had for a long time. You can only hear utensils clash against the plates, random coughs from Luhan, and occasional tweets from the birds outside.

As you continued to ignore the ill feeling, the unimaginable happened.

Out of all the places and time, Draco farted.

A short squirting sound that vibrated through his chair, and followed by a deadly gas.

The three of you snorted, and after looking at each other, you busted out laughing. “Eeewww Dracoooo~” you fanned your nose.

“Whoopsie…” he chuckled.

Luhan scrunched his face and twirled his fingers to open every window in the house. “Wooooh! What have you been eating lately, huh?”

“Miahn…” he giggled then cupped his mouth towards Kris who also leaned his ear to him.

All you can hear were inaudible murmurs then noticing Kris let out a snort.

When Draco straightened up, Kris stood and picked him out of the chair by the back of his shirt. “Someone made a mess… Like literally…” he walked out. “I’ll just wash and change this little monster.”

“Draco-ah… You better make it up to Kris, araseo?” you laughed while watching Exo-K’s leader carry the giggling boy like a shopping bag up to the bathroom.

“Neehhhh~” he yelled.

With that, the mood suddenly changed, even the smell changed. All thanks to a boy who couldn’t hold it in.

You and Luhan continued eating with smiles that never disappeared. “Draco never fails to amaze me.” you laughed.

“Of course!” Luhan smirked. “He got that from me! Tch!”

“Right…” you ate.

Luhan suddenly pulled your chair and turned it so you could face him. He grabbed you chopsticks and placed it on the table. “I think it’ll take Kris about 10 minutes to give Draco a bath…” he wiggled his eyebrows. “How ‘bout some you and me time…” he leaned closer and pecked your lips. “Y’know?” he kissed you again. “y time maybe?” he bit his lips.

“Yah!” you poked his forehead. “How ‘bout some lunch time?” you playfully slapped his cheek to the side.

But then he yanked you closer to him. “What if…” he teasingly your thigh with a charming stare into your eyes. “…I don’t want to?” he kissed your chin.

Then another change in the mood happened.

“HELLO???” a voice came through the porch. “Anybody home?”

Luhan sighed and slumped in his chair waiting for the er to come in.

“Hi Sehee!” he greeted.

“Oh! Hi Kyuhyun!” you waved, but your face fell upon noticing him limping towards the table. “What happened? Gwenchana?” you worried.

Luhan examined him with eagle eyes.

“I’m okay…” he sat on a chair near you and patted his knee. “I fell down the stairs the other day…” your eyes bulged. “But it’s fine now!” he smiled. “The doctor said it’ll heal fast with rest and medicines.”

“Ahhh…” you slowly nodded.

“So? How was your vacation?” he asked.

As you both talked, Luhan on the other hand was left intrigued at him. He stared at Kyuhyun and couldn’t help but think deeply. ‘Hmmmm… Something’s odd about this…’