Misery

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

Before entering the house, Sehun stopped and held his sister’s hand. “DO hyung will help you look for Draco while I go talk to noona… Just relax!” he faced DO after. “Hyung, you know what to do!”

DO nodded and placed a palm on Seri’s head. “Don’t worry… We’ll find that little monster!” he smiled radiantly.

“I hope so…” she took a deep breath.

Seri and DO ran to the attic and Sehun went looking for you. “NOONA???”

“Over here!!!” you yelled back.

Sehun went to the kitchen and saw you sitting on the table with your husbands, chatting and laughing. ‘It’s good that they’re all here…’ he blew out an air and approached them. “We got a problem…”

“What is it?” Suho asked giggling.

“I think Draco is missing…” he said and waited for an explosion.

“Yah~ What are you trying to get from this? It’s totally not funny!” Kris chuckled.

Sehun heaved a deep breath and slammed his fists on the table. “I’m not ing joking, alright! Seri just lost Draco and I found her hysterical and running like crazy on the street!”

The smiles from your faces instantly vanished. Suho, Luhan, and Kris scrambled out to search for their son, while you on the other hand, slowly stood and staggered toward your brother, grabbing his arms after. “What the are you talking about? What do you mean Seri can’t find Draco?” you shook him frantically. Your knuckles turned white with so much force as your eyes burned in fury. “WHAT THE IS GOING ON??? WHERE IS DRACO???”

After closing his eyes and in your frustration, Sehun held your hands. “Noona… I’m sorry, but I don’t know. Seri and DO hyung are still looking for him…” he said in a calmer tone.

But it didn’t do any effect on you. A mother losing a child is worse than losing a limb. It might just be the most painful feeling you had since your mother passed away. You can’t think straight, you forgot how to function, you even failed to remember who was the person you were holding.

“WHERE THE IS SERI???” your voice rang through the entire house.

When Sehun refused to answer, you shoved him aside. You stormed out of the kitchen and was about to run up the stairs when your brother ran in front of you. “Noona…” he held your shoulder.

“STAY OUT OF THIS SEHUN!!!” you pointed at his face.

“I can’t…” he still remained calm and composed. “I can’t let you hurt Seri…”

Whether it leads to violence or physical aggression, you no longer care as long you see Draco in the flesh. You were so angry that it was almost unreal and lost sense in things. “WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THEN, HUH??? GET YOUR FACE OUT OF MY SIGHT GODDAMNIT!!!”

Sehun was neither scared nor intimidated, the only reaction he had…was hug you. He can feel your heart beating so hard against his skin, your body heating up after the contact, your nose flaring after pressing your head over his shoulder. “Noona please… Calm down… I beg you…” he ran his fingers through your hair. “I’m not asking you to not blame Seri, but please, don’t hurt her. It was a mistake…”

None of his words made sense. It’s like he never spoke or even tried one bit to comfort you. “GET THE AWAY FROM ME!!!” you pushed him and turned.

Sehun watched your fists curled by your side.

Then, he suddenly ran when he saw you raising one of them. “NOONA!!! NOOOO!!!”

With all your strength and wrath, your knuckles crashed squarely at the door. It slammed wide open but your forearm broke into pieces.

Your husbands came running down the stairs and was shocked to see you walking away with a mangled arm, dripping in blood. “Go get Lay! Ppalli!” Luhan told Sehun who hurriedly left.

The three of them caught up with you by the yard. “Babe… Hey…” Luhan lifted your chin up.

“I’m not in the mood right now!” you gritted your teeth.

“Sehee please…” Suho held your shoulder, you shoved his hand and wiped your dripping sweat.

That’s when the throbbing pain hit you. You could hardly feel your hand but you already know it’s badly injured when the blood smeared on your face. You winced yet ignored it. “FOR SAKE!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!” you squeezed in between them. “I WILL FIND DRACO EVEN IT KILLS ME!!!” you gritted your teeth.

They helplessly watch you walk away and support your injured arm. Your mind was filled with darkness that no one can stop you from leaving.

Not until when you heard someone running from behind who eventually stopped in front of you. Your eyes gradually went from his feet, up to his thighs, chest, and face.

Lay was staring back at you with his most peaceful aura that you can never dare to push away.

He carefully reached into your injured hand. “Is it okay?” you gave a faint nod. “You’re crazy, don’t you know that?” your eyes fluttered when the heat from his palm eased the throbbing pain. “I think I’m gonna have to wrap this up…” he muttered while lightly massaging your arm. “Don’t worry about Draco… He’s a strong boy just like his mom and dadas…” he also made circles on your injury while talking. “...and like me, of course!” he chuckled.

As Lay treated you, your tensed nerves loosened up. It’s either his words were too much of a comfort, or it’s one of his ability as well to change other people’s emotion. The dark smoke on your brain was slowly replaced by worry. You grew helpless not knowing where and how to start. Questions filled up your whirling mind, fright took over your heavy heart.

Then came your tears.

You suddenly dropped on your knees but Lay was able to catch you. He gently released your hand and wrapped his arms around you. ‘Be strong Sehee…’

After all the yelling and cussing at every person you met, your voice has gone hoarse. “L-Lay… Eotteokke…” you gasped. “My son is out there… E-Eotteokke…” the words were hardly inaudible.

“Ssshhhh…” he rubbed your back. “We’re gonna find him! I promise!” he pressed his cheek on your head. I won’t sleep, eat, if I don’t have to breathe just to find our boy, I would! Just don’t hurt yourself anymore! Okay?”

All you could was nod and let your tears drip on his shoulder.

As Kris and Suho paced, Luhan was left frozen in his spot. He can’t bear see you break much less get hurt. When Lay nodded to him, he left and approached you. “Take her inside. I’ll get back to her as soon as I can…”

Luhan took you from Lay and after feeling his gentle touch, you clung onto him as if the world just ended. He picked you up bridal style and walked back to the house. “Baby, I got you… LuLu’s here…”

“I-Im…so sorry… I yelled… at you…” you wept. “I’m so sorry…”

“It’s okay! It’s nothing babe!” then he hugged you. “But if you want to punch someone, do it to me! I will make sure you won’t get hurt!”

“Babe… Draco…” you cried.

“Don’t worry about it! Just rest okay?” he kicked the front door and made his way up. “I will find him myself! I will bring him back! I ing swear!”

As you cried uncontrollably, the panicking maknaes and the rest of Exo saw Luhan. Seri covered after seeing your hand and utterly poor state. “Unn…”

Luhan shook his head. “Not now…” he mouthed.

Tao took her wrist and joined everybody else to search for Draco.