Quality Time

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

At the eve of Yongguk and Zelo’s departure, Exo decided to let you and Seri have picnic along with Draco. They are fully aware that it will take longer for them to go back, possibly never.

Where else could you be spending your lone picnic time with the BAP guys, but Han River.

You arrived just after the sun has set. People were everywhere, strolling and enjoying the scenery. Some were bikers, skaters, joggers, even elderlies walking their dogs.

Seri and Zelo walked ahead with fingers laced together, while you and Yongguk held Draco’s hand as he walked in between. He was all bundled up in a cute layer of shirt and hoodie, baggy pants, and a mini version of Yongguk’s black high tops. ‘Like father, like son!’ you shook your head watching them.

As the stroll continued, Yongguk counted to swing Draco. “Hana! Dul! Set!”

“Weeeee~” you squealed.

“AAaaaahhh~” the little boy shrieked in joy as his feet rose in the air. He was noticeably excited and cheerful. His giggle never stopped and kept looking up at Yongguk while pulling his hand down. “Dada~”

“Again?” Yongguk asked, he nodded with the biggest grin on his face. “Aigooo~” he then faced you. “Ready babe?” you nodded. “Hana! Dul! Set!”

“Yaaayyyy~” Draco gleefully enjoyed being swung.

With that, he never stopped until reaching a nearby park where you can sit and rest.

You took a spot on top of the stairs and watch people pass by. Seri and Zelo sat one step lower than you and Yongguk, leaving Draco inside your circle.

The four of you suddenly burst out laughing upon hearing grumbling sounds coming off the little boy’s tummy.

“Awwww~ Must be hungry from all that playing, huh?” Seri ruffled his hair.

Zelo took out a bottle of banana milk from his backpack and stabbed the straw on top of it. “Here you go nephew!”

“Dada~ Cake!” the boy requested after taking a sip.

Yongguk also took a whole piece of mooncake from his backpack. But before he gave it, he placed a bib on the collar of Draco’s hoodie. “There! Eat slowly, ara?”

“Doesn’t he ever get tired of that?” Seri pointed and started eating as well after Zelo handed her a club sandwich. “Thanks!” she smiled.

“I don’t think so…” you replied. “He kept looking for it every time he’s hungry.”

She slowly nodded. “At least it’s orange marmalade this time!” and chuckled.

“Yeah…” you agreed.

Despite the mess and drool all over his face, Draco alternately fed the four of you. He would pinch a small portion and drew it to each of your mouths. He even offered his drink to Zelo. “It’s okay Draco-ah. Finish it all so you’ll grow tall and strong like me!” he straightened up and flexed his arms.

“Zelo~” the boy stretched his arms out and leaned towards him.

“Aigooo~” BAP’s maknae placed him on his lap. “I’m gonna miss this little devil!” he pinched his cheeks.

While watching Zelo and Seri clean up Draco, you moved closer to Yongguk’s side and scooted in his chest. He in turn placed an arm around you and pressed his cheek on your head.

No words can express the sorrow you are feeling. It's that feeling when someone leaves. You feel like a piece of you has been torn out. You can think of ways to fill that void, but all in all, it can never be filled by anyone nor anything.

Zelo stood while carrying Draco and Seri followed them. However happy they may look like, their eyes were empty as yours. Their hearts were heavy as yours, and nothing can be done about it, but bear it all.

You suddenly felt Yongguk’s warm fingers lacing into your stiff fingers. It’s not about the chilly weather but your nerves have gone numb from worry and sadness. Worry that he and the rest of BAP are in danger, sadness that he will be away for God knows how long.

“You know that I love you, right?” he squeezed your hand.

“Yes Bang…” you looked down at your tangled hands.

“Don’t get hurt or get sick while I’m away, araseo?” you nodded, then he kissed your head. “I’m gonna miss you so much, Sehee!”

“Me too!” you released his hand and tightly embraced him. “Be careful! Don’t get ing hurt!” you looked up trying to block the tears from falling. “I’ll wait for you, Bang…” then your eyes willingly closed. “I love you…”

That’s when you felt his lips on your shoulder. “I’ll come back… Promise!”

“Dada~” Draco came running and forced himself in between you. “Umma~” his tiny arms circled Yongguk’s body and pressed his cheek on his chest. “Dada~”

 “Awwww~” he raised him up and faced each other. “Don’t worry… Dada will be back!” the boy replied with a smile. Yongguk placed him back down and hugged him. “And while dada is away, you take care of mommy… Okay?” Draco nodded this time. After kissing the top of his head, Yongguk reached out his free hand to you. “Come here, babe…”

You went back to his side and he pulled you closer to him. “Always remember that someone, in a far away planet, loves the hell out of you!” he kissed each of your heads. “My Sehee! My Draco!”