We Won

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

The sun was about to set. The sky turned orange, and seagulls flocked the shore to eat fishes that were washed up.

Out of the 8 robbers, 6 were already jailed. The remaining two who wandered around were you and Suho. None of them knew where to start searching. You were both no way near the beach, and not even sure if you managed to find each other and hid somewhere.

The robbers that were caught sat behind Draco. Apparently, the boy got drained from punishing his uncles that he lazily sat on Seri’s lap while drinking a banana shake.  Both teams got scrapes on their faces and bared upper body except for the leaders.

“See why you’re not supposed to cheat?” Seri laughed. “Good job Draco!” she ruffled his hair.

“Yeah! Yeah!” DO whined.

“And see why they are your leaders? she added. Coz they're honest and law abiding citizens!

Honest my ! Chanyeol snorted.

Then came Kris and Xiumin holding Suho. “Hyung! Have you seen Sehee?” Kai asked Suho.

“No!” his leader replied. “I thought she was caught already!”

“No!” Yongguk replied. “We thought she’s with you!”

Luhan and the rest of the cops also came, but empty handed. “Where’s Sehee?” your husband asked.

“Haven’t you caught her?” Xiumin looked around.

“No!” Zelo replied. “We thought you caught her!”

“! I don’t have a good feeling about this!” Kris turned and gestured to them. “Suho! You guys take that side!” he pointed to the left. “We’ll take that side!” he pointed to the right.

“Umma…” Draco looked at Seri.

“Dadas will look for mommy coz its getting dark… We’ll just wait here.” she rubbed his back. ‘Aigooo~ Since when did my sister become so competitive?’ she chuckled.

The boys scoured the entire premises and looked at possible hiding spots. Luhan and the rest of Exo-M went to the place where he last saw you and started from there.

“BABE???” he cupped his mouth. “YOU CAN COME OUT NOW! THE GAME IS OVER! YOUR TEAM WON!”

“Sehee!” Kris added. “Let’s go back to the villa! The tide is coming in already!”

No one came out and not a single reply was heard.

----------

Just when Sehun told you to keep running, you came across a small crevice and decided to hide and take a rest. You were confident that none of them will be able to find your location so you decided to wait it out until they’d give up looking.

After the sun has set, the wind picked up and blew cold mists. You kept rubbing your arms when chills run through your body so you hugged yourself for warmth.

Then you heard Luhan and Kris shouting from afar. ‘YESSS!!! We won! Booyah’ you snickered while raising a fist.

You crouched while making your way out of the hole. As you reach the opening, you stood and stretched your numbing limbs. ‘Aaaahhh~’

Just as you make another step, you froze.

A cobra as big as your arm was hissing and sticking its tongue straight at you. The front quarters of its body was raised off the ground with neck expanding like a hood. 'Oh please! This can't be real!'

Staring at its eyes was like staring death in the face. You can’t do anything but fear for your life. You were so scared to even take a breath as it might startle the animal and attack you. Your hands were cold, the color on your face completely drained, you sort of shut down and you eventually accepted your fate.

Luhan was jogging while looking left and right when he spotted you. He just opened his mouth for a shout but instantly closed it when he notice the venomous snake staring back at you. “Holy !” he gritted his teeth.

“Hyung, wae?” Tao bumped into him and followed the path he was looking. “Oh my god!” he covered his mouth, and the rest came.

You shut your eyes when the snake’s head jerked for a strike.

When you painfully waited for the venom to travel in your blood, Luhan was much faster when he flicked his finger and send the snake flying to the side. The killer reptile landed to the ground toasted and burnt when Chen struck it with lightning.

Hearing that roaring sound snapped you back to reality. Your eyes opened and saw Luhan running straight at you with panic in his eyes. “Sehee!”

The reality of being safe and secure only sunk in when he caught you after your knees gave up. Your hands and feet were terribly shaking that he had to support you as well. “Baby… It’s okay! You’re safe now! I got you!”

Luhan picked you up and moved away from the cobra’s lair. As he kneeled on the shore with you on his lap, he called Lay to check on you.

“Sehee-ah! Look at me!” the healer cupped your face. “It’s me, Lay! We’re all here! You’re safe now!” then his burning hands melted your shock away. You were still speechless and a little shakened so you clung onto Luhan instead. “Bro, let’s take her home!” Lay patted his shoulder.

They left and walked back to the villa.