Friends

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

Meanwhile, Shin dropped by at the bakeshop. The guys allowed you and Yongguk to hang out with him since it was closing. You took your usual spot on the side of the street, standing and talking about anything that you can think of.

You stood behind Yongguk with arms circled around him and chin on his shoulder, while he also stood with feet spread apart to match your height and crossing his arms.

Shin remained across you, watching you both.

“We look good, don’t we?” Yongguk wiggled his eyebrows with the gummiest smile in his face.

“Right… Whatever you say Bang!” he laughed.

The two have never been so close ever since you came back from Mato. They rekindled past memories and decided to forget everything that almost destroyed their friendship. It’s like nothing even happened between the three of you.

“Sehee-ah, how’s Draco?” Shin asked.

“Except for some occasional tantrums… He’s great!” you beamed.

“Baekhyun told me about what he can do…” he then spoke slowly. “Y’know… the not-so-human part…” he gestured his hand as if referring to something.

“Yeah… I guess we can all agree that he is special like his dads.” you smiled.

Shin inserted both hands in his pockets and blew his bangs. “At least he’s still humanely handsome like me!”

You snorted, Yongguk shot him a stare. “Excuse me?”

“What??? It’s the best of both worlds! He got his alien abilities from you guys, and his excellent good looks from a human, which is me!” he bragged.

“YAH! Do you want me to kick your so you know how alien I can be?” Yongguk aimed a punched but you tightened your clasp around him. “Stop moving! Aish!” you kicked his foot.

Another thing you liked about Shin is that he never complained about you, having so many husbands. He didn’t only have to deal with all them, but also share your time and attention with them. So even when he got busier with business school, he still show up as much as he can.

In the middle of your pointless conversation, Xiumin opened the door and out came Draco. A piece of mooncake took over his tiny hand and his lips were smothered with strawberry filling. “Dada!” he squealed.

Shin bent and picked him up. “Aigooo Draco-ah~ Easy on the sweets or your teeth will fall off!” he then wiped the boy’s mouth a bib.

“I really wonder why he call you guys, dada, but not Luhan…” Xiumin stood beside him, you and Yongguk kept watching them.

“Beats me!” Shin said and poked Draco’s nose. “Can dada have some?” he opened his mouth.

The little boy pinched from his pastry and raised it towards Shin’s mouth. “Mmmmm! Komawo~” he chewed.

Draco made another pinch and reached out to Xiumin. “Aigooo~ Komawo Draco-ah!” Xiumin also ate.

Seeing your son having fun while feeding your friends was more than enough to give you all the positive feelings in the world. Your lips unknowingly curved into a smile, even your eyes twinkled at the sight of them.

Then, warm soft lips crashed on your cheek. You turned your head and lock eyes with Yongguk. Just like you, he was in pure bliss. You have your arms around him, his friends in front of him, Draco being a loving son to him… What else could he ask for?

“Thank you~” he whispered.

“For what?” you asked.

He held your wrists and squeezed you more into him. “For everything…”

You turned your head back to the front and pressed your cheeks on his shoulder. “It’s nothing, babe…”

‘What will I ever do without you, Sehee?’ he raised one hand to your head and it.

“Bang!” Shin called, he looked at him. “When are you leaving again?”

That’s when you noticed him giving Shin a shut-your-mouth glare making you intrigued. No one mentioned anything about leaving. You never even heard that word for like decades.

“Leaving?” even Xiumin asked.

“You didn’t tell them?” Shin scolded.

Yongguk rolled his eyes and raised his arms. “Thanks man! Really!”