Reconcile

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

With all the teasing and laughter, Sehun lightly pushed Seri who was hiding behind Tao. “Go and approach noona.”

“I’m scared… She never talked to me ever since I lost Draco…” she eyed you while helping Suho prepare breakfast.

“Babe… Look…” Tao placed an arm around her shoulder. “She has all the right to be mad… But you’re still her sister. Sehee has a good heart and I don’t think she can bear ignoring you.”

“Go sis!” Sehun nodded and raised his fist. “Hwaiting!”

After taking a long and deep breath, Seri staggered out of hiding.

You were busy beating eggs when a shaking voice came from behind. “U-Unnie…” and you paused. Suho looked at your sister and after giving her an assuring smile, he left and went to the fridge.

The entire kitchen suddenly became silent when the boys were also nervous and frightened for her.

“What is it Seri?” you continued.

“Mi…Miahnae…” she trembled even more. Seri was so scared that she would trip a million times than deal with your wrath. “J-Jeungmal Miahnaeyo… I-It was a mistake and…I will never leave Draco out of my sight ever again…”

You sighed and slowly turned to her. “Whether it was a miracle, or a major fluke, be thankful that Draco found his way home…”

She dipped her head. “I’m sorry, unnie…”

“It’s fine… Be careful next time, okay?” she nodded. You smiled and hugged her. “Don’t think that because it’s your birthday, I forgave you that easily…” she looked up and smiled. “Happy birthday sis!” you kissed her forehead.

“MWOOHHH???” the boys outraged. “It’s today already?” Sehun asked Tao who slapped his forehead.

“! I was too distracted that I forgot!” he replied.

Then all hell broke loose.

They each scrambled from their spots to grab Seri. The fastest was none other than Kai, all thanks to his ability. “Later guys! I’ll have my alone time with the birthday girl first! Sorry Tao!” and yanked her off of you.

“YAAHHH!!!” Exo-M’s maknae growled.

“Be back before breakfast!” you said, and he disappeared. “Awww~ Don’t worry Tao… You’ll get your chance for sure!” you ruffled his hair.

“PFT!!!” he stomped to the table and frowned after taking a seat.

The boys also did the same. They went back to their spots and waited for you and Suho to finish.

“Sehun-ah? Why haven’t you changed yet? Don’t you have classes today?” you continued cooking.

“Nope!” he yawned. “We have a one week break! Yeaahhh~” he high fived Tao.

“Aaahhh…” you shrugged. “By the way!” you turned to them and raised the ladle like a wand. “We’re going to visit eomeni later, so go get changed after this!”

“YESSS!!!” they rejoiced.

“Yeol!” you called. “Wake Luhan, Kris and Draco… We’re almost done!”

“Neh!” he stood and left.

----------

You went to visit your mother’s grave right after everyone got ready. Kris carried Draco on the way while Luhan held two bouquets of fresh lilacs.

“Ehh?” you stopped in front of her tombstone and searched around. “Did someone came here already? Who left that here?”

Seri also saw a bunch of lilacs already placed on the marbled marker. “Probably Shin oppa!”

“Maybe…” you ignored it.

Luhan came, then laid the bouquets on it as well. “Annyeong haseyo eomeoni!”

With that, all of you lined up to pay respects. You kneeled and bowed until your foreheads reach your hands on the ground. Draco was a little confused at first, but later squeezed in between you and Luhan, and copied what you did.

“Good job Draco-ah…” Luhan patted his head.

After the third bow, you all sat on the ground. Chanyeol took Draco and made him sit on his lap while you leaned against the tombstone with Luhan on one side and Seri on the other.

“Yah! You’re sitting on the flowers!” DO scolded.

“No we’re not!” Seri moved them aside. “See?”

“Guys! Listen up!” you suddenly announced. “I have something very important to say…”

They were all eyes and ears on you except for Draco who was busy playing with a Rubik’s cube.

“The maknae's school break came at a perfect time coz we’re going on a trip tomorrow…” you were yet to continue but immediately interrupted.

“Jinjja?” Chen shot up.

“You’re not joking right?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

You sighed and dropped your shoulder. “Fine… If you don’t want to…”

“ANI! ANI!” they all waved frantically. “We were just making sure!” Lay explained. “For real?” he added.

“Mhmmm!” you replied and turned to your side. “It’s my gift to Seri.” she placed a palm on her chest to show how much she was touched.

“Awww~ Komawo unnie!” then hugged you.

Kai also raise his hand. “Ermmm… Where are we going?”

You laid out the details while placing an arm around Seri’s shoulder. “To Busan. Shin’s family owns a private villa in front of a pristine beach. We can swim, play, hang out…”

“OH.MY.GOD!” Seri pulled away. “The one where we used to go when we were kids?” you nodded. “! I’m excited!” she giggled and shook Tao who was just right beside her. “Oh my God babe! It’s a very beautiful place! I swear you’re gonna love it!”

“Okay! Okay! I got it!” he held her shoulder and chuckled.

“You heard that Draco?” Chanyeol poked the boy’s tummy. “We’re going swimming!”

“Weeee~” Draco clapped.

They were all smiles and noticeably thrilled. Kris and Suho planned what activities to do, Lay and DO discussed what food to prepare. You, on the other hand, leaned on Luhan’s shoulder. “If only BAP was here…”

He raised his hand and your cheek. “Yeah…”

“Who told you we’re gonna let you have all the fun?” says a distant voice.

Your head instantly rose to follow that seemingly familiar deep tone.

Then you saw him.

“BANG!!!” you left and ran towards him.

“ZELO!!!” Seri also stood and ran.

Yongguk caught you and sunk his face on the crook of your neck. “Oh God! I miss your scent! ! I miss everything about you!” he muttered.

“I can’t believe you’re here!” you tightened your hug around him. “I miss you so much!” you lightly pulled away and cupped his face. “Bang… You lost so much weight… Are you okay?” you shifted his head from side to side. “Are you hurt somewhere?”

“Baby…” he held your wrist. “Calm down… I’m fine…”

Lay also came and punched his arm. “You should’ve waited for us here…”

“You knew?” you asked him.

“Duh? I still can sense them y’know?!” he rolled his eyes.

Yongguk pinched your chin and made you face him. “I thought you knew?” your eyebrows furrowed. “The flowers! Who else would put that there?” he chuckled and you slapped your forehead. ‘Oh right!’

“Great to see you again bro!” Luhan slapped his arm, and it suddenly turned into a group hug when the guys came.

Draco squeezed in between your legs and tugged Yongguk’s pants. “Dada~”

“Aigooo~ Draco-ah...” he picked the boy up. “Dada miss you so much!” and hugged him as well.

On the other side, Seri and Zelo were inseparable even when the maknaes came. “Sis! That’s enough already…”

“Shireo!!! Go to Yongguk oppa if you want a hug!” she whined.

“You miss me that much huh?” BAP’s maknae asked.

“Isn’t it obvious!?" she left her arms around his neck and examined his face. “Yah! Gwenchana?” she worried. “You look like you’re about to pass out…”

“I’m okay now that I see you…” he pinched her nose. “Happy birthday!” and pecked her lips.

“Woooo~” Kai mused. “No longer the shy boy, huh?” he patted his shoulder.

Zelo smiled and tilted his head for another kiss.

“Yah! Yah! Yah!” Sehun warned and was about to grab his sleeve but Kai and Tao dragged him away.

“Aish! Leave them alone will ya!” Exo-M’s maknae grimaced.

“Thanks babe!” Seri muttered in between kisses.