Turmoil

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

Seri and the maknaes went to the shore not to swim but to check it out.

Luhan was on the opposite couch and was talking with Yongguk and Kris when you sat on his lap. He fiddled with the hem of your shorts while you grabbed a rubber band from your pocket and scooped up his bangs. ‘Awww~ LuLu is so cute with his apple hair!’

After styling Luhan, you leaned your head on his chest to listen to the conversation. He circled his arms around your body while you faced Yongguk and Kris. Suho also listened.

They were discussing about the situation in Mato. When you thought everything will turn out fine since Yongguk was there, it didn’t. In fact, it got worse.

“The number of insurgents increased, Youngjae got injured at one point, but he’s okay now.” BAP’s leader said. “Everyone’s okay… I guess…” he blew out an air while looking at the wooden floor.

“Don’t worry man, we’ll figure something out.” Kris patted his shoulder.

“Yeah… You got us, remember?” Suho added.

Seeing your best friend physically and emotionally beaten was gut wrenching. Yongguk has so much burden on his shoulder that he’s willing to give everything even if it means his own life. His face was so down, minus the fact that he has dark circles under his eyes. He grew thin from sleep deprivation and not eating regularly.

“To be honest, I didn’t want to leave them, not even a single day…” he raised his head and looked at you. “Of course I wanted to see you and Draco… But this is mostly because of Zelo…” you looked outside and saw BAP’s maknae smiling from ear to ear while chasing Seri and the boys. “Our maknae was like a ghost when we came back. He forgot how to fight, he can’t think straight, he refused to eat at one point…” he sighed. “That’s why we all agreed for Zelo and I to come back.”

Then you shifted back to Yongguk’s sorrowful face. “Bang?” you held his hand. “This may sound selfish, but I think you made the right decision.” he then fidgeted with your fingers. “Had you stayed longer, Zelo might’ve suffered worse.”

“Yeah… I guess he just needs a little push and inspiration…” Yongguk smiled. “Like me...” he held your face and smiled. “Thinking of you was enough for me to survive.”

“See babe?” Luhan tucked strands of hair behind your ear. “I told you Bang is okay…”

“Wae?” Yongguk asked.

“She worried too much when you left.” Kris answered.

Yongguk’s knuckles suddenly landed on your head. “Aish! Idiot!”

“OW!” you rubbed the spot. “What? It's just normal to feel that way...” you murmured.

Then DO suddenly came. “Lunch is ready!” he announced and yelled a little louder for those who were outside. “LUNCH IS READY!!!”

“YES!” Suho carried Draco and went ahead. “Gaja Draco-ah! Dada is hungry!”

After standing up and fixing your bandeau, Yongguk suddenly grabbed your waist and carried you over his shoulder. “Aigooo~ I miss doing this…”

“Bang! Put me down!” you slapped his back, yet he refused to even hear you. “Fine…” you surrendered.

When Yongguk lowered you, your eyes widened as your mouth immediately dropped. A long table was filled with a variety of scrumptious dishes. Grilled meats, steamed seafoods, roasted chicken, even sliced fruits.

“Woah~ You made all of these?” you your lips.

“Mhmmm!” the four cooks bragged. “I for one, cook for Exo-M before!” Chen mused.

“WOW!!!” Seri exclaimed after coming in. “Who’s responsible for these? Coz I’ll marry him tomorrow!” she added.

“Excuse me?” Tao looked down at her.

“Just kidding!” she snickered.

“Let’s eat shall we!” Kris clapped.

All of you took your respective spots. But before anyone could grab a utensil, you cleared your throat and held hands with Luhan and Yongguk. “Let’s not forget to say grace first…” then everyone bowed their heads.

“Amen…” they murmured.

“DIG IN!” Suho said.