Doubt

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

The routine you used to have gradually came back. School for the maknaes, work for the bakeshop team, and chores for you. Mornings are for household chores, afternoons are for bakeshop chores. Draco comes along wherever you go, and so did the husbands.

No news came up about the situation in Planet Mato. But one thing’s for sure, none of them got hurt coz if they did, all of you would’ve known as Yongguk promised.

Krystal and Sehun grew closer. You even started to believe that the infatuation she has for your husband already disappeared. She also learned to accept the fact that she and Seri will never get along. The guys also minimized their death glares to her but not to Kyuhyun especially now that they can come and go into the house as much as they want as long as she stays away from Draco.

They also know about BAP’s absence due to a vacation outside of the country.

On a Friday night, the maknaes decided to hit the club with the rest of Exo-K except for Suho.

Those who remained at home chose to watch The Avengers with Kyuhyun who managed to snag a spot beside you on the long couch. Draco sat on Suho’s lap who also took the other spot on your side while Exo-M scattered on the floor. You crossed your legs on the table and hugged Ace since Draco left him with you.

Amazingly, Draco managed to control his powers the entire time. Although he was excited and giggling at the antics of Tony Stark, he was rather calm and no furniture floated leaving you at ease since Kyuhyun was present.

“Dada~” he pointed at a flying Ironman. “Woooo~”

“What is he talking about?” Kyuhyun whispered to you.

“Uhhh… Nothing…” you scratched your temple. “He prolly sees Kris as Ironman.” you lied, he believed.

But then Draco kept talking. “Chen!” he yelled when lightning lit up after Thor appeared. “Uwaaa~” he clapped.

The guys enjoyed the little boy’s commentaries while Kyuhyun kept looking at him. He was left intrigued but you insisted it was nothing.

In the middle of the movie, your lids got heavier and so did your head. It started rolling towards Kyuhyun but before it completely falls, you would shot up and force yourself to continue watching.

“It’s okay. You can go to sleep.” Kyuhyun whispered and patted his shoulder.

“Nah... I’m good…” you yawned.

‘Yeah right…’ he smirked.

Little did you know, every guy in the room except Draco was watching a different scene. Had you not been half asleep, you would’ve noticed their eagle eyes on you. They saw how much concern Kyuhyun has for you. How much tenderness he has for you.

“I’m starting to think this guy needs something from Sehee other than being sent by his mother to snoop around.” Xiumin whispered to Lay.

“Well, he should think twice. Sehee already got her hands full.” the healer replied.

You started drifting to sleep once again that your head started to roll. It went over to Kyuhyun but miraculously ended up on Suho’s shoulder. As you felt hitting a cozy position, you scooted closer and hugged Exo-K's leader from the side, then completely went to sleep.

“Umma~” Draco looked back to you.

Suho pressed a finger on his lips. “Sssshhh… Mommy’s sleeping…” so the boy continued watching.

Kyuhyun wondered how it happened but Luhan’s twirl of a finger once again came in handy. He then nodded to Xiumin who stealthily opened his palm upwards.

Suho quickly placed an arm around you and another to hug Draco. “I-It’s cold…” you murmured.

Kyuhyun looked around and wondered how sudden the temperature dropped when the windows were shut. He too shivered and vapors came out his mouth as he breathes. 'Ehh? That's weird!' He was taking his jacket off to place it on you, but Kris came with a thick blanket and covered you and Draco.

“Dude, I suggest you keep wearing that…” Kris told him. “It’s freezing y’know?!”

“Yeah… I guess so…” Kyuhyun zipped his jacked and snuck his hands on the pockets.

Lay shook his head at how his jealous brothers played a prank on a human. ‘Poor guy…’ he chuckled..

When the movie ended, Kris took sleeping Draco from Suho and carried him to your house. Luhan also did the same on you. “Babe…” you murmured after he picked you up like a bride. “It’s cold~”

“You can stop now!” he mouthed to Xiumin.

“Oopppss!” the older one grinned.

After Luhan and Kris left, Xiumin, Lay, and Chen also went up to their room leaving Suho to walk Kyuyun out. As they reach the porch, Exo-K’s leader stopped in front of him. “I hope you realize by now that Sehee is not someone you can play with… I don’t know what you’re planning so I’m asking you nicely to stop.”

“Excuse me?” Kyuhyun was taken aback. His guts tell him this will be the first confrontation from any of them. He clearly understand that it’s Suho’s protective side kicking in but he can’t be intimidated. “Are you threatening me?”

“No! I’m telling you right now that Sehee have had so much crap thrown at her that I don’t want to see her hurt in any way!” Suho sneered.

‘Tch! This boy is crazy!’ Kyuhyun looked up and smirked. “Dude! Do you really think I’d do that to her?”

“As a mtter of fact... YES! So back off!!!” his eyes narrowed.

“Look man! I’m here to make friends and that’s it! I don’t give a about your personal affairs!” he beckoned. “Sehee has a good heart and I know you all see that!” Kyuhyun poked Suho's chest. “You should realize that it’s inevitable for her to have friends! You’re not the only people here on Earth!!!” he walked out and bumped shoulders on the way.

Suho watch him leave with fists shaking on his side. 'You better make sure of it, Kyuhyun!'