Hate

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

The following days became dragging and tiring. The boys maybe present to help out but being a petite and frail girl has its downside. You avoid asking help as much as possible since it’s not in your nature to depend on someone whether physically or emotionally.

You learned to divide your time among work, chores, and babysitting. It’s actually bearable if not for Seri’s major whining about Krystal. She agreed to be at her best when she’s around, but as time goes on, the hatred she has for her grew deeper.

Consequently, your sister drifted from Sehun as he spends more time with his new flame. They are not together, but he’s strongly considering to win her heart. To which you greatly oppose. Not because Seri influenced you, but because you suddenly found yourself a rival.

“I told you she likes him!” Seri smirked as you walk home from grocery shopping. You each have plastic bags on one hand and a strawberry banana smoothie on the other. “She’s like a snake in the grass, creeping around, waiting to strike! Tsk!”

You sighed. As much as you want to confront her, your love for Sehun still reigns and you couldn’t afford to hurt him. “Aish~ Can’t Sehun ever see that?” you scowled and angrily bit the straw.

“Oppa is too blinded by his love for her….” she took a sip and swallowed. “That’s why I avoid him as much as I can coz I might remind him how dumb he’s getting!” she scoffed.

“Sis…” you stopped walking and faced her. “You should never forget that Sehun is your brother... our brother! You can’t fight over some senseless stuff… Just be patient with him, okay?”

She also stopped and turned to you. “Unnie… I’ve been very patient. I just whine about it on you, coz I don’t wanna take it out on him.”

“Awww~ Thanks sis!” you raised your drink.

“Tch! Sehun oppa should be the one thanking me!” she bumped her drink onto yours.

Then you both continued walking while enjoying your smoothie. “Krystal can look and drool all she wants and maintain 1 meter radius off my husband, or es will fly!”

“Ooohhhh~” your sister cringed.

----------

As you arrived home and came through the door, Suho greeted you and took the bags off you and Seri. You both followed him to the kitchen and started piling the groceries. Exo-K’s leader went to the fridge while you took over the overhead cabinets.

You tiptoed to place ramen packs on the top shelf when a pair of hands held the slender of your waist. ‘Such a smooth guy…’ your lips curved into a smile. “Thanks Kris!”

“Anytime babe~” he whispered and teasingly brushed his lips on your cheek making you shudder. It’s one of those moments you enjoy and thankful for the culture they share… literally.

“Get a room!” Seri slapped his shoulder snapping you back to reality.

“Shall we?” he whispered once again, and bit his lower lip.

You smacked his head with a loaf of bread. “Right….” he sighed.

“Where’s the Draco, anyway?” you asked.

“Upstairs! Playing with Baekhyun and Lay…” he leaned against the counter after snatching your unfinished cup of drink. “Yummy!” he beamed.

Seri sat on the counter beside him and also continued her drink. “I’m assuming Kyle is here?”

“Mhmmm!”

“Speak of the devil…” she murmured when a pair of heels clicked against the floor.

“And she shall appear…” Kris snickered, you elbowed him.