Another Life

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

Days have passed and the sick feeling that you get every morning never left. In fact, you get nauseous more often and you suddenly noticed getting sensitive to smell. The usual minty scent from Luhan’s hair made you queasy. Sometimes, you avoid Kris since the perfume that you normally adored, hurt your nose even when your meters apart.

As you walked to the dining room for lunch, Himchan opened the refrigerator and you gagged at the sweet smell of passion fruit. You suddenly clipped your nose and sat beside Luhan.

Your head started to whirl again so you leaned on his shoulder.

“Gwenchana?” he felt your forehead. “Are you sick or something?”

“I dunno… Maybe…” you sighed. “I just feel like these past few days…”

“Why didn’t you let Lay check you?” he insisted.

“It’s nothing babe…” you yawned.

Luhan looked ahead then saw Lay approaching the table. “Dude! Can you come over for a sec? I think Sehee is sick.”

“Oh! Okay!” the healer walked over to your side and after taking the vacant seat beside you, he turned your chair facing him.

His hands went to your face and moved it from side to side. “She looks fine…” then to your neck. “Her temperature is okay…” then down to your tummy.

You swallowed hard and blinked a couple of times when his hands went under your shirt and felt his hot palms on your tummy.

Luhan peeked over your shoulder and watched him as well.

Lay tilted his head on one side with eyebrows furrowing. ‘EHH???’ he tilted to the other side. ‘Hmmm…’ he straightened up and lightly pressed your abdomen. “Woah…” his eyes bulged.

“Wae?” you asked.

He saw Luhan curiously watching down at your tummy. “You!” he pointed and looked around. “You!" and also Kris. "You! And you!” then Suho and Yongguk. “To the living room. Now!” he took your wrist and carefully pulled you up.

“W-Wae? Lay!” you staggered behind him.

Jongup was headed to the dining room when he saw all of you parading. “Hyung! What’s going on?” he asked his leader, Yongguk shrugged.

As you reached the empty room, Lay stood against the TV screen with hands on your shoulders while the four guys sat on the couch.

“Sehee’s not sick!” he said and they heaved a sigh. “But…”

That’s when their eyes bulged. “She’s pregnant!”

“MWOH???” they chorused.

You on the other hand, instantly looked over your shoulder. “Excuse me?”

“You heard me!” he smirked and looked at you. “Tell me! When was the last time you felt exactly this way?”

You looked down while trying to recall your past. As flashbacks played, your hands crept up to your tummy when it slowly came back. ‘Holy Matoki!’ “Ermmm…” your mouth fell. “W-When I was having… Draco…”

“Well! Congratulations!” Lay patted your head. “You’re having a baby!”

The four guys across you were completely shocked. Mouths gaping, eyes bulging, they completely shut down.

“Hello? Earth to four lucky husbands!” Lay waved.

But unlike them, you felt warm and more than alive. It brought a smile to your face while rubbing your tummy. ‘I’m gonna have a baby… Draco’s gonna be a big brother… Awwww~’

“YAH!!!” Lay snapped when the four still didn’t move. “One of you is gonna be a dad! So whose it gonna be???”

Then Suho forced himself to talk. “T-That’s the thing…” he stuttered. “W-We don’t know…”

“MWOH???” Lay fumed. “What do you mean, you don’t know?”

Kris innocently grinned. “Coz we’re too drunk that night to remember anything…”

Lay looked up and pinched the bridge of his nose. “Kyaaaaa~ I can’t believe this is happening! Why am I stuck with irresponsible leaders? Aish!”

He dropped his hand and glared at the four puppies being scolded by a wolf. “I guess we’ll just have to wait until the baby comes out! You'll never gonna drink ever AGAIN!!!” then he went back to you and kissed your cheek. “Congrats Sehee! I’m happy for you!”

“Thanks Lay!” you smiled.

He shifted in front of you and crouched to your tummy. “Welcome to the family, little one! Uncle Lay will take care of you and mommy, ALL the way! Just relax in there okay?” he smiled then turned to the couch. “I’m outta here! You guys are giving me a headache! Pft!” and walked out.

Luhan was the first one to move. He went over to you and embraced you tightly. “We’re gonna have a baby…” he whispered. “He might not be mine, but we’re gonna have a baby!” he rejoiced with eyes closed.

“I know babe… I’m so happy!” you murmured.

When he pressed your head on his shoulder, you smiled at Kris who was looking at you. “Come here…” you mouthed.

He also stood and hugged you from behind. You also signaled for Suho and Yongguk to come, and before you know it, you’re being sandwiched by four of the hottest husbands a girl could ever ask.

You stretched your arms out as much as you can to hug them. “Whatever happens, we will always be together to raise Draco and his dongsaeng, okay?” you looked at their faces, they warmly smiled. “Nothing will change. My heart still and will always belong to each of you.” you added.

“I love you!” Kris murmured behind your head.

You looked back to him and reached out to his face. “I love you Kris!” then turned to Luhan. “I love you!” and Suho. “I love you!” and Yongguk. “And I love you!”

“Awwww~” Seri walked in with Tao. “Congrats unnie! Lay told us!”

“Thanks!” you smiled.

“With that being said, can I also have my own mini me?” she grinned.

You instantly glared at her. “HELL NO! Not before Sehun and until you finish school!”

The four guys snorted.

“MWOH???” she protested. “Yah! The last time Sehun oppa found a girl turned out to be the daughter of Hades! His IQ drops when it comes to girls, and it’ll take forever for him to find a decent one!” she scoffed.

“Then deal with it!” you stuck your tongue out and continued hugging your husbands.

“Umma!” Draco came in while being towed by Chen.

The guys pulled away and you picked him up. “Draco-ah… You’re gonna be a hyung or an oppa soon!”

“Ehh? What do you mean?” he scratched his head.

“Mommy’s gonna have a baby!” you rubbed your tummy.

“Jinjja???” you nodded. “Yaayyyy!!!” he hugged you and thrashed his legs. “Put me down… I have to clean my room! Umma, ppalli! Put me down!”

“Okay… Okay…” you lowered him and he immediately ran up the stairs with the help of Chen.

With that, all of you went back to the dining room to have lunch.

“Aigoo~ Seems like it’s gonna be battle changing diapers again!” Yongguk sighed.

“Woorrrdddd!!!” Kris rolled his eyes.