Friend Or Foe

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

Krystal suddenly became a household name when Sehun couldn’t stop talking about her. He was so fond of her that he even speaks her name in his sleep. He made mooncakes for her which he never did to anyone. He would sometimes wait by the door and welcome her wholeheartedly.

However, it was a different story with some of the people around you especially Seri. She has been spending most of her time in your house to avoid Krystal, and if not for the attachment she has for her room, she would’ve chosen to live with you instead.

But as they say it, the more you push, the more they pull.

One morning, as she and the boys were walking in the university’s hallway, a very familiar sight came skipping towards them.

“Oh hell no! Not her!” she gawked.

Krystal was in her lively self, dolled up from head to toe, and grinning from ear to ear. Her above the knee skirt showed how well toned and flawless her thighs were while her hair swayed as the wind brush against her face.

“Sehun-ah~” she squealed with matching aegyo.

“She’s enrolled here?” the lovestruck brother muttered.

Kai and Tao facepalmed, Zelo slapped his forehead, but Sehun was more than happy to see her.

“Ya! Oppa!” Seri nudged him. “If you’re gonna talk to her, forget that you have a sister here in school!”

Sehun  remained standing with eyes only set to his Barbie-like target. “Yeah… Yeah… Whatever…” he stammered. “You can go with them…” he pointed to the other boys.

Seri dropped her jaw. She was caught off guard when her own brother suddenly chose someone else over his sister. Her lips curled then turned to Tao with a frown. “Did my oppa just ditched me?” he slowly nodded. “Uwaaaa~ Unbelievable! Urgh!” she stomped her foot.

Krystal stopped in front of them and waved frantically at their faces. “Hey guys! Where are you going?”

The fuming sister instantly shot her a killer glare, eyes that were burning red, brows that were pinched together. “To hell! Wanna come?”

“Oh! Uhmmm… N-No…”

“Good!” she forced her lips to make a smile and bump into her shoulder as she left.

“YA! Hwang Seri!” Sehun scolded.

His sister continued walking and never looked back.

“Give her time bro. You know how stubborn she can be…” Tao patted his shoulder and followed Seri together with Kai and Zelo.

Sehun watched them leave while Krystal moved to his side. “They clearly don’t like me.” she sighed. “It’s been days since you guys know me but you’re the only one whose nice to me…” she looked at him and smiled. “Komawo~”

“Don’t mention it. I actually didn’t have a choice or you’ll be left with nobody.” he chuckled.

“You’re funny!” she nudged him.

'And you're cute!' Sehun stooped his head and blushed. “Nah~ I’m just making you laugh.”

“Well… You did make me laugh and I feel much better now.” she flashed her pearly whites.

“Cool!” he clasped the straps of his backpack. “I’ll walk you to your class then?”

“Sure!”

They turned to a different and continued talking down the hallway.

---------

“Seri-ah! Wait up!” Zelo hollered in the empty hall.

“Try to keep up then! Aish!” she raged.

The three boys started to jog when Seri gained distance from them. She was walking so fast that their long strides didn’t match the steps she took.

Tao sighed. “This is why I don’t get her mad. See what she’s capable of?”

“Yeah…” the two agreed and panted at the same time.

But then again, her body has its way of stopping her. “AAHHHH!” she yelped.

“Always clumsy!” Kai smirked and teleported to her side. He grabbed her arm and pulled her before a faceplant happens. “Ya! Where do you think you’re going?”

“Away from that witch!” she scowled.

“Will you relax? What are you so mad about? Huh?” he asked.

Then came Tao and Zelo.

“Krystal, of course!” she dusted her skinny jeans.

All three boys stood in front of her as if scolding a little girl. “And why? She didn’t do anything to you or anyone of us…” Zelo said.

“I just don’t like her! Period!” she crossed her arms and avoid their gazes.

“Seri-ah…” Tao held her shoulder. “You can’t just go around holding grudges on people. It’s not nice, y’know?!”

“Woah… Hold up! Why are you suddenly defending her?” she shoved his hand and gave each of them infuriated looks. “If you like her, then go with Sehun oppa! Have fun with her! Enjoy life with her! Geez! No one’s stopping you!” she shouted and turned to walk away.

Tao raised his arms and after dropping it on his sides, he ran in front of her and held her shoulders. “Hey… I’m not defending Krystal. I’m just trying to be fair to her.” she once again avoided his gaze. “Baby, look at me…” she refused. “Please?” then gave up and met eyes with him. “Look… Put yourself in her position. How would you feel if someone hates you without a reason?”

“Like crap…” she murmured.

“See?” he then her cheek with the back of his finger. “I’m not telling you to be the best of friends, but at least be civil about it.”

Seri rolled her eyes. “Oh c’mon!”

“Please babe! Do it for me. You’re the last person I expect to hate on someone.”

Seri let out a huge sigh of frustration. I just don't like the way she popped into our lives and started acting like she's relevant all of a sudden.” she reasoned. But... Okay... I'll be in my best behavior if she's around.” she sulked. Hope you're not disappointed with me...” she dropped her head.

“Babo! It made me realize how much you are willing to do for me… Come here my little miss panda…” Tao giggled and hugged here. “Thank you babe...”

“Mhmmmm!

“Ya!” Kai interrupted as he and Zelo walk pass them. “Let’s go! We still have classes!”

Tao gave her a quick kiss on the head and went ahead.