Cops And Robbers

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

You quickly changed and came back out to join Exo-K after sensing that it would be more comfortable to run around in a halter top. Being chased by ferocious fighters in a bandeau is a disaster waiting to happen.

It was an 8 on 8 match with equally fast and agile members. Leader vs leader, 2 maknaes vs 2 maknaes, girl vs girl, so basically, everyone has an opponent. Given that both teams are very competitive, pride and ego was on the line so neither of them thought of giving up without a fight.

Draco sat crossed leg in a corner building random shapes on the sand with a plastic shovel. Exo-M were line up behind your team waiting for the game to start and stretching their limbs.

“Yah!” you scowled at them. “How many times do I have to tell you that this is just a game? Gosh!”

“Chill Sehee!” Lay raised his hands. “This is how we play… Wait ‘til you see us in battle. Tch!” he smirked.

“Oh right!” your sarcasm struck. “I forgot how blood thirsty you all are! Pft!” you scoffed.

Suho shook his head while smiling and turned your attention to the front. “That’s just how we are, Sehee… We’re that competitive.”

“Whatever!” you rolled your eyes.

“Okay! Let’s start!” Kris hollered.

As part of the game, the robbers will be a given a 10 second head start to either run or find a hiding spot. You stood in between Suho and Yongguk who were in their running stance, ready for a sprint.

“10 seconds starts… NOW!” Kris announced

Exo-M also took their stances as Exo-K scrambled in different directions. They ran so fast, that you hardly notice them leaving your side and Yongguk had to pull you. “Babe! C’mon!”

“Oh !” you snapped and made a mad dash away from the cops. The sand beneath your feet was gradually moving faster and faster as you gained speed. The breeze was cool against your flushed red cheeks and blowing just as fast. As you look back, the supposed cops were still not moving so you took it as a chance to move further away from them.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were on the far right, while Suho and DO were on the far left. The maknaes were nowhere to be found.

Time quickly flew by when you heard another yell from Kris. “GO!!!”

That did it.

Every cop was out to search and arrest a robber in their sight, including you. Draco was clapping and giggling in his spot, and that’s when you notice tiny shells and starfishes shooting out of nowhere.

‘Cheaters!’ you smirked. ‘Go get ‘em Draco!’

All the running and being scared of getting caught took a toll on you.

“B-Bang…” you squeezed his hand. “I need… to catch a breath!” you panted.

Yongguk slowed down and eventually came to a stop. He gave you a moment to rest while hiding behind a coconut tree. “Okay… Breathe babe…” he rubbed your back and you planted your hands on your knees. “We made it far! Good job! Just keep breathing…”

“N-Neh…” you wheezed.

He took a peek and saw the jail still empty, but Seri was sitting beside Draco. Tao decided to not let her join due to her asthma and the fact that she might just trip right from the start. Kris and Luhan were running together, obviously looking for a particular person. The maknaes searched for their counterparts. Chen, Xiumin, and Lay were having trouble reaching Baekhyun, Chanyeol, DO, and Suho.

“!” Yongguk grabbed your wrist. “We need to go! Kris saw us!”

You sighed and sprinted to keep up. You can hear several footsteps behind you, and it was more than enough for panic to kick in. Although your lungs were about to explode, you still continued since your fear of failing and being a reason for your team's downfall overtook.

“Gotcha!” Kris smirked.

Yongguk fell flat on the sand when Exo-M’s leader tackled him. “Run Sehee! GO!” he yelled.

“!” you did as told especially when you saw Luhan came running straight towards you. That was also when you saw a glimpse of the jail with Baekhyun and DO in it. ‘Oh no!’ you turned and ran.

Kris pulled Yongguk up and escorted him back to the jail.

Your lungs were not just the problem anymore. You could already hear your heart beating as fast as you ran. Your calves were on the brink of getting cramps. Even your feet started to sore.

“Babe! You can just give up y’know?!” Luhan yelled.

“Andwae!!! Shireo!!!” you panted and kept sprinting, glancing to the left and right, looking for a different route.

“Very well then!” he quickened his pace.

Luhan was just an arms length away so he reach out to tag your shoulder.

“Sorry hyung!” Sehun appeared out of nowhere and tackled him.

You turned and saw them wrestling on the sand. Your brother however managed to lock Luhan’s body with his long legs. “Noona! GO!” he signaled.

“Sehun-ah Komawo!” you left.

“Yah! Where did you come from?” Luhan questioned.

“Up there!” Sehun pointed the top of a coconut tree just a few meters away from where you and Yongguk hid.

“Are you a monkey or what?” he squirmed. “Aish! Sehee was my catch already!”

“Take me instead!” he bargained. “…and promise not to all the other cops where my sister went!”

Luhan let out a sigh of irritation and gave up. “Fine…”

They both stood and went back to the beach.