A Night To Remember

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

That evening, Chanyeol turned the lounge into a mini club: dim lights, R&B music playing in the air, and a table overflowing with drinks. The cold breeze coming in from the ocean gave off a romantic vibe, and the moonlight reflecting through the tall windows made it all extra special.

The only difference it had with a regular Friday night was that all of you were in your pj’s.

“Where’s Draco?” Luhan asked after you came in.

“He fell asleep while playing in the other room with Baekhyun.” you said.

Aside from Baekhyun, Lay and Youngjae who chose to sleep, all that were present sat on the carpeted floor, surrounding the table. Different types of liquors, in different colors and sizes, were just waiting to be consumed.

“Where did you get all of these?” you gawked.

Chen confessed. “Chanyeol hyung and Xiumin hyung went to town earlier and since they don’t know which one taste good, they bought anything the liquor shop owner suggested.”

“Yah! Are you trying to kill us?” Seri scolded the two. “We’d be dead if we finish this all!”

“Who says you’re drinking?” you raised an eyebrow.

“Unnieeee…” she pouted.

“Minors are not allowed!” you pointed a finger to those included. “That means, you, Kai, Zelo, and Sehun!”

“WHAT???” the boys protested. “Oh c’mon Sehee!” Kai nagged.

“Just this once, please?” Zelo kneeled with hands clasped together. “Pretty please? With cherry tomatoes on top?” his lips curled downwards.

Suho who was seated on your other side, negotiated for them. “It’s okay, Sehee… Let them drink out of their wits so they’ll know what it feels and regret it tomorrow.” he smirked. “You’ll never know, they might not drink ever again…”

You took a moment to think while they anxiously waited for your response.

“Fine…” you rolled your eyes.

“YESSS!!!” the maknaes cheered.

“But!” you raised a finger, they fell silent. “You’re not drinking in front of me… Go some place where I can’t see you!”

“Fair enough!” Tao agreed.

“But!” you raised another finger.

“What?” Kai rolled his eyes.

“Don’t give me that attitude, Kai!” Seri elbowed him so he listened. “Sehun will go with you wherever you go and…” you faced your brother. “Make sure nothing explicit happens. You got that?”

“Tch! I am so on it!” Sehun gave an evil grin.

The maknaes were left with no choice but to grab a few bottles and went to have their own party under the moonlight by the beach.

Given that the ones left in the lounge were adults, the four husbands, Chen, Xiumin, Chanyeol, and DO, the drinks instantly flowed.

Yongguk was on Luhan’s side, Kris on Suho, while the rest sat across the table.

Chanyeol became the bartender who was unbelievably generous in portioning the shots. He never even fails to forget who the last person he served and who will be the next.

A few rounds had already passed yet you remained seated, watching them drift into tipsiness. ‘Let’s see who’ll tap out first!’ you snorted.

Then a tiny glass filled in half with a translucent liquid was raised in front of you.

“I’ll pass…” you shook your head.

“Again? This is the third already!” Chanyeol complained. “C’mon girl! Just one… Please?”

“Sorry Yeol… But I don’t drink…” you said.

“Just try it…” he insisted. “It doesn’t taste that bad. I swear!”

You eyed Luhan who was already blushing even in the dark. “It’s okay, babe…”

Suho also turned into a devil tempting you out of your mind. “If you won’t like it, I’ll take the rest of the shots for you…”

“Uwaaa~ Since when did you guys started to negotiate with me?” you laughed.

“Just drink it already! DANG!” Xiumin snarled.

“Woah!” you raised both hands. “Geez! Calm down bro!” you frowned.

You slowly took the glass and raised it towards your mouth. Your face instantly scrunched when a strong aroma bordering to gasoline went straight through your nostrils. “Blech!” you cringed and placed it back on the table.

“Yah! Drink, or I will force it down your throat!” Chanyeol warned.

“Try it or my foot will end up in your throat!” Kris narrowed his eyes on him.

“Enough! I’ll drink it okay?!” you snatched the drink and took deep breaths. ‘Here goes…’ After holding your breath and closing your eyes, you raised your hand and poured the contents in your mouth.

“Good girl!” Luhan patted your back.

“Yeah…” DO cheered.

A warm fluid burned your veins in an instant, from your throat, to your stomach, and ended up in every part of your body. The feeling wasn’t good or bad. But one thing’s for sure, it tasted horrible.

They watched you made faces and cringe at the bitter flavor especially when Chanyeol deliberately gave you a 75 percent alcohol. In layman’s term, it will mess you up, and fast. He never even gave that to any of the guys since he knows they will get drunk quickly and doesn’t want to finish the party early.

You slammed the glass on the table and stuck your tongue out. “I am not gonna drink that ever again! Yuck!”

Chanyeol smirked and continued with his special duty of the night. It went on with you occasionally refusing shots, but mostly accepting offers only if it was a different drink than the first one.

Since they were ahead of you by a couple of rounds, the guys around you were hyper and lively than normal. Their confidence factor is through the roof. Saying things out of the ordinary, bragging how perfect they are in the eyes of the opposite , mostly inaudible non sense.

You were left staring at them despite their fuzzy and blurry faces, sometimes seeing two faces of Chanyeol. “Ehh?” you tilted your head to the side.

“You okay?” Suho asked.

“Mhmmm!” then you decided to stand. “Woah~” you moved to the side almost falling into Suho when your world flipped.

“Easy Sehee… Where are you going?” he held your hand.

“To get water… I’m thirsty…” you rubbed your throat.

“Stay here… I’ll get it for you…”

You sat back down and when Exo-K’s leader stood, he too almost fell. “Hyung~ You’re drunk!” DO slurred.

“And so are you, idiot!” Suho hiccupped and went to the kitchen.

While waiting for him to come back, you laid flat on the floor facing the ceiling. You raised your hand and pinched your eyebrows together to massage it. ‘Aigooo~ I don’t think this is a good idea.’ you closed your eyes. ‘I am so gonna regret this tomorrow…’

“Babe…” Luhan took your hand. “Get up or you’ll fall asleep…”

“Fine…” you gripped his hand and he pulled you up, then you leaned your head on his shoulder.

“Dude!” Chen elbowed Chanyeol. “It’s getting boring. Can we do something fun?”

“Hmmm…” the taller one tapped his chin. “Aha!” he raised a finger. “Let’s play strip poker. The loser will take a shot and strip one piece of clothing.”

“Oooohh!” Chen rubbed his palms.

“Call!” Yongguk and Kris agreed.

“Let’s just leave Sehee out of the stripping part…” Luhan your cheek.

“Agreed!” they all said.

You hugged Luhan on the side and scooted closer to him. ‘Awww~ Luhan makes me fall in love each day… Such a sweetheart!’