The Husbands

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

After reaching the main entrance, Suho grabbed a shopping cart and placed Draco in it. The three guys walked ahead when Seri came back to you and linked your arms. “Unnie… Don’t be mad at me okay? I was playing around.”

“I know sis! Tch!” you bumped your hips to her.

“Besides!” she added. “I know for a fact how much your husbands respect you! They will never force you into doing something you don’t like.”

“Yeah… and they never complained about it…” your lips curled up.

You watched them get random goods from the shelf and put it in the cart while Draco play with anything his eyes laid upon. From a box of cereal, a plastic of apples, to Tao’s favorite ramen.

As you reached another aisle, you tiptoed to pick up a bag of potato chips when Seri pulled you. “Unnie… Kris is looking at you!” she whispered.

“Huh?” you quickly grab the bag and turned to the direction Seri was pointing with .

That’s when you saw Kris standing from a distance staring at you, more like stripping you. Eyes that never failed to reach your soul, eyes that you always dread to look at.

“Dang! Such a y sight!” Seri bit her lip, you elbowed her.

“What???” you mouthed to him.

He raised his hand and wiggled a finger. “Come here!” his lips moved.

“Ehh? What is it this time?” you murmured.

Seri smirked and pushed you. “Go get him tiger!”

After giving your sister a you-are-so-dead look, you dragged your feet closer to Kris. He then crossed both arms on his chest and kept a burning stare at you. “What are you doing back there?”

You look back and saw Seri picking up her own bag of junk foods. “Errmmm…” you scratched your temple. “Staying with my sister… Wae?”

“I want you to stay with me instead!” he grabbed your wrist and pulled you. “Seri can take care of herself!”

“A-Andwae!” you stopped, he glowered at you. “I mean, we have something very important to discuss…” you gave an alibi.

“Fine! But don’t stay too far!” he pointed a finger to your face.

“N-Neh…” you stammered.

Seri went to your side when she saw Kris joining the other guys. “Wooooo~ What did he say?” she asked while hugging a bag of chips and ate.

“N-Nothing…” you grabbed it and ate as well.

She linked her arm once again and slowly walked, still keeping an eye on them. “Unnie… Do you want me to tell you what I think of your husbands?”

You looked down at her for a bit with brows almost meeting together. A second opinion could sometimes come in handy so you agreed. “Fine! What?”

“Let’s start with the one who’s not here… Yongguk oppa!” she swallowed her food. “That low y sound in the back of his throat will haunt your fantasies…”

Your lips arched and slowly nodded in agreement. “True… Bang is very irresistible with that deep voice of his!”

“Aha! So you do like him!” she said.

“Duh! As a matter of fact, all of them! Tch!” you chewed.

“Next is…” she pointed with her lips. “Suho!” you listened. “He’s the type of guy who will shower you with hearts and flowers, even give you the moon and stars.” she raised her hand on the ceiling.

“That’s cute and very manly!” you added.

“But!” she raised a finger. “You gotta be careful… They can be very rough in bed too!”

You gawked and leaned your head back. “I beg your pardon? Since when did you know this kind of stuff?”

“Tch! Didn’t you even wonder why I aced my exams?” she smirked. “I read a lot of books… Like A LOT!”

She continued after stuffing with chips. “Let’s go to Luhan oppa!” she swallowed, you eagerly waited. “He's beyond attractive!” you agreed in an instant. “Like godly attractive… It easily makes him powerful and intoxicating!” she added.

“Damn right he is! Draco is the living proof!” you beamed and looked up to the ceiling. “That night was my piece of heaven! He was amazing! Mmmmm~” you reminisced.

“Unnniieeee~ Yuck!” she cringed. “Keep your erted thoughts to yourself will ya!”

“What?” you frowned. “You just don’t know how you made me feel while you made out with Tao and Kai! Ewww~” you shivered.

Seri giggled and dusted her hand on his jeans. “Let’s talk about Kris… Aigooo~ This gon’ be good!” she snickered and pointed at the tall brown haired guy walking with hands behind his back. “That hottie!” she cleared . “I know that you’re gonna agree with me on this one!” you raised an eyebrow. “Don’t lie to me girl! Besides the fact that we’ve been crushing on him since Exo came to Earth, I know you from inside out!” you surrendered so she continued. “Kris will spank the living out of you with his ery…”

You choked. “M-Mwoh?” she instantly patted your back. “You’re c-crazy!” you coughed.

“I’m not and it’s true!” she said with conviction. “I’m actually amazed at how much control he has for you. I salute him for that!”

“I’ve had enough of this ! Let’s stop this already!” you breathed.

“Fine! But believe me unnie… Kris will drive you nuts one of these days!” she then raised her fingers to your face. “Rooaarrrr!”

“Now that’s creepy!” you pushed her and left.

“Kekekeke~” Seri snickered. “Unnie! Wait up!” she followed.

As you both caught up with the guys, Draco reached out to you. “UMMA!!!” you picked him up and cradled him by your shoulders. “KYLE!!!”

You sighed and rubbed his back. “Relax Draco… Mommy’s here…” you then looked around. “I’m starting to get worried at his reaction towards Krystal…”

It's nothing, babe! Luhan assured.

“Tch! At least I have an early warning device!” Seri smirked and took him off you. “Let’s go Draco! I’ll get you out of here!”

The boy clung to her tightly after wrapping both arms and legs around her. Just as she turned and moved further away, Krystal showed up with a basket on hand.

“Annyeong!” she waved.

The guys politely bowed to her and so did you. “Hi~” you greeted.

“Grocery shopping huh?” she eyed the cart.

“Mhmmm!” Suho nodded. “We heard about last night… You should stay away from Jaewook and his friends.”

“Yeah… It was a big mistake!” she smiled shyly. “Good thing Sehun was there…” she added.

“You should also try choosing who you make friends with.” Kris suggested.

That’s when her eyes went straight to Luhan. “Yeah… Good thing you’re here!” she said.

The entire store suddenly became awkward and silent. So silent you could hear a pin drop, so awkward that you could hurl daggers with your stare.

“I mean…” she blinked and looked at your faces. “You guys are here…”

‘Riiggghhhtttt…’ you looked away and Suho pushed the cart. “Nice seeing you Krystal! We’ll go ahead!”

“Neehhhh~” she bowed and also walked in a different direction.

You instantly circled your arms around Luhan’s neck and pecked his lips. “What’s going on?” he kissed you back.

“Marking my territory!” you pressed his head and crashed your lips once again.

“Mmmmm… I don’t mind at all babe…” then the lip locking started.

As Luhan tilted his head with eyes shut, you saw Krystal watching at your peripheral view. A smile formed on your lips while knotting your fingers in his hair. ‘Luhan is mine, !’