Prove It

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

“Who?” Luhan asked Yongguk during dinner.

“Kyu…something…” he replied.

“Kyuhyun.” you blurted while chewing. “He said, our mom and his mom are best friends.” you added.

Seri swallowed and butted in. “Mom?” you nodded. “But she never mentioned anyone to us!” you shrugged and she talked to the boys. “Don’t get us wrong, eomeoni prefers to be alone, so it’s very rare for her to have a friend, much less a best friend.” she ate again.

“Does he look familiar to you? Or by any chance met him somewhere when you were young?” Suho asked.

You shook your head.

“It’s probably a different girl!” Chanyeol reasoned. “There’s like a lot of Hwang Sehee’s out there!”

“I don’t think so man!” Xiumin objected. “It’s so obvious when he went to the right place and asked a very accurate question at the same time!” some of them blinked in confusion. “It only means that Kyuhyun already knew where to find the person he’s looking for and someone told him about it!”

They all looked at each other and nodded in agreement. “Uwaaaa~ Good job Sherlock!” Kai patted his shoulder.

“This guy is creeping me out!” Baekhyun shivered. “I mean, he knows Sehee and their mom, but they’re totally clueless about him!”

“Yeah…” Kris agreed, then pointed his chopsticks to you. “That’s why you’re staying away from him!” then to Seri. “Both of you! Araseo?”

“Mhmmm!” you mumbled.

“Neh!” Seri replied.

---------

Kyuhyun never showed up the following day, and even the succeeding days. That weekend, you and Seri went to the mall with Tao and Suho to buy clothes for Draco.

Upon reaching the kids wear department, the boys went out to grab some smoothies while you and your sister scoured the racks.  “I guess Yeollie’s right after all!” she said.

“With what?”

“That you’re probably not the Hwang Sehee that Kyuhyun guy is looking for!”

“Yeah… Probably…” then you raised a blue plaid shirt. “This would look great on Draco, right?”

She nodded. Before you can even continue searching for more, a very charming person came walking straight to you. “I don’t think Chanyeol is right... Xiumin is!”

“Ehh?” she looked around.

“That’s Kyuhyun!” you whispered.

“Woah~” she looked at him from head to toe. “Define gorgeous? Dang!”

“What the hell?” You gave her a quick elbow on the side.

She pressed her lips together since Kyuhyun already stopped in front of you. “Sehee! What a surprise! You’re here?”

“Duh!!!” Seri rolled her eyes.

Then Kyuhyun turned to her. “You must be Seri! he raised a hand to her. Hi! I’m Kyuhyun!”

“You know me?” her jaw dropped.

“Duh!!!” he rolled his eyes.

“You’re funny!” she shook his hand and flashed a radiant smile. “We might just get along fine!” she added.

You turned your head and glowered at her. “The are you doing?” you mouthed with bared teeth, and she released his hand.

“So? What are you doing here?” he asked.

“Buying clothes!” you raised the items you picked up.

“Nice! I didn’t know you have a little brother!” he said.

Seri also raised the items she picked. “It’s for my nephew! Little Draco!”

Kyuhyun was stunned to hear the word. He froze with mouth hanging wide open, and eyes that could almost pop out of its sockets.

“They're for my son!” your lips curled up.

“And I’m the father!” Suho came and hugged you from behind while Tao stood by Seri’s side.

Kyuhyun got his second blow. It was all too much for him to take in. First a son, then a second husband. ‘Wait… What?’ his eyebrows furrowed in deep thought. “What about that other guy in the bakeshop?” he asked.

“Oh! Yongguk is also my husband!” you grinned.

“Huh? You have two husbands?” he raised his hand with a V sign.

“Four actually!” Suho kissed your head. “So I hope you get that part already!” he warned.

“I’m not talking to you!” Kyuhyun ignored him as he still has his eyes on you. “I’m sorry Sehee, but can you please explain to me what’s going on?”

Suho tilted his head while poking his tongue in his cheek. “Woah! Hold up! What did you say?” and with just one step, he ended up in front of you, piercing daggers at Kyuhyun’s eyes.

“I’m not talking to you so move your , BOY!” he retorted and moved another step closer to Suho.

Tao also moved but Seri was fast enough to grip his wrist and hold him back.

They are now at each other’s faces, ready to attack at any moment. You instantly left and squeezed in between them, breaking them apart with your arms. “Guys! Stop! This is a public place and we’re not suppose to make any trouble here! So please!”

With that, Kyuhyun’s face turned empty. “Sehee! Let’s talk! That’s all I ask!” he pleaded.

“Fine!” you said, Suho raised his arms. “It’s okay…” you cupped his face. “We’ll do it here…” you turned back to Kyuhyun. “What do you wanna know?”

“Are you really married?” you nodded. “With whom?”

“He’s not here right now. He’s name is Luhan!” you explained and pointed Suho. “He’s also my husband!”

Suho crossed his arms with a proud and mighty stance.

“Is that even possible? Oh c’mon Sehee!” Kyuhyun placed both hands on his hips.

“It’s true! So deal with it!” you raised a finger. “Now it’s my turn… How did you know me?”

“I told you already!” he gestured his hand. “My mom and your mom were best friends!”

“Wrong answer! My mother didn’t have any friends!” you sneered. “I think you made a mistake! Bye Kyuhyun-shi!”

As you walked back, Suho held your shoulders and turned to leave followed by Tao and Seri. Kyuhyun on the other hand, ran in front of you and stopped. “She did! You didn’t know coz you weren’t born yet. They were childhood friends!

Your eyes briefly moved on the side with a scowl and back to him. “We can continue this conversation until you prove it! So for now, goodbye Kyuhyun-shi!” you bowed.

“I’ll see you tomorrow then!” he yelled and you parted ways. ‘Mother’s right! She’s one clever girl… and very attractive…’ he thought as you leave. ‘Too bad you’re taken, Hwang Sehee!’