Four?

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

In the silence of the night, Exo were in the living room watching The Avengers. It was that time when Kris and Suho left their now peaceful planet to visit Earth. Yongguk was also in attendance together with Zelo. Unfortunately for the rest of BAP, they were left to rebuild and rule Planet Mato after the war. But still able to drop by from time to time.

“LUUHHAAANNNN!!!! MY WATER JUST BROKE!!!” A deafening scream suddenly erupted.

That was all it took to make everyone scramble up the stairs. The legit husband was faster than the speed of light while the others trailed him to the bedroom.

Luhan sprinted through the door and sat on the bed. “Baby, I’m here! What’s wrong?”

There they saw you writhing in pain, clutching your 9 month old tummy, lying with eyes shut.

“B-Babe… I think…” you groaned. “I’m having a baby…”

Then came the remaining squadron. Kris jumped on the other side of the bed and the rest scattered around. “Sehee-ah… Is it really time?”

You frantically nodded your head.

Their eyes bulged.

“N-N-now???” Luhan wiped your sweaty forehead with shaking hands. “L-Like right now?”

With all the pain stinging every part of your body, you snapped. “WHY ELSE DO YOU THINK I’D BE SCREAMING MY OFF???”

“Oh !!!” he panicked and looked around. “LAY??? DO YOUR THING???” he ordered.

“OH HELL NO!!!” you waved both hands. “NAH-UH!!! You’re bringing me to the hospital… RIGHT NOW!!!” you pointed a finger to his face with a menacing stare.

Suho also kneeled beside Kris. “Sehee-ah, there’s not much time! We need to do this here!”

You snapped back and glared at his eyes. “ANDWAE!!! I AIN’T SPREADING MY LEGS AND LET HIM SEE MY ENTIRE BEING!!!” you then faced Lay. “No offense…”

“None taken…” he smiled.

The pain intensified by the minute, weakening every nerve and organ in your system. Each murmurs and arguments surrounding you became inaudible. Your vision even started to blur. ‘Oh come on… When will they ever make up their minds?’ you thought.

Seri noticed you pressing your lips together and puffing your cheeks as you heave deep breaths. “MOVE!!!” she squeezed through the crowd. “I agree with unnie. We’ll do this her way!”

She jumped on the bed and helped you sit up. “It’s the middle of the night so no one will notice Kris flying around…” she said while wrapping you in a thick comforter. “Kris! Take her to the nearest hospital! GOOOO!!!” she demanded.

But Kris hesitated. “Huh?”

“HYUNG!!! DO IT!!!” Sehun snarled from behind.

“N-Neehhhh…” Exo-M’s leader saw the urgency when all of a sudden, Luhan swiftly scooped you off the bed and placed you on his arms.

“Dude, take care of my wife! We’ll just meet you there!”

“Tch! She’s my wife too remember?” he warmly smiled and secured you in his warm clutch. “Hang in there, sweetie… Everything’s gonna be fine!” Kris kissed your forehead and gave a quick embrace.

“Be careful!” Yongguk blurted.

As soon as Kris soared out of the window, Luhan and everybody else headed out.

Tao also carried Seri as they all jumped over neighboring houses and finally landed on the hospital’s roof.

“We could’ve taken a cab y’know?” she said as they walk to the elevator.

“Mhmmm! But it’s faster our way!” he replied.

“Right…” she sighed.

At the emergency room, Kris held your clammy hand when at that point, your entire body grew numb. You have been screaming that your voice has gone hoarse. Your free hand never left your tummy trying to relieve the pain.

“Are you the husband?” The doctor looks at Kris.

He nodded.

“So am I!” Luhan appeared on the foot of the bed.

“And me!” Suho as well.

“And me!” Yongguk with a gummy smile also showed up.

The medical team was stunned. How in the world can a girl, in her 20’s, have four husbands? Polygamy perhaps? Is she being held against her will? Or could it be a joke?

‘Aish! These kids… Still managed to make a joke huh? Tsk!’ The doctor brushed it off. “We only allow one person in the delivery room. So whose it gonna be?” he said.

Luhan raised a hand and the others never protested.

“Very well then. You’re coming with us dear boy.”