Ignored

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

Before stepping out of the door, you blew out your annoyance and sat back down. “Where were we again?”

“If I could hang out with you guys even if my mission for my mom is already done?” he reminded.

“Oh right!” you clapped. “Sure! You’ll just have to bear with some of them. They can be really childish at times.” you grinned.

“With ‘they’, you mean your husbands?” he raised an eyebrow, you nodded. “Ahhh… I understand. It’s fine! Don’t worry about it!”

You continued laughing in between conversations and were getting to know each other better when Sehun came out with Krystal in tow. “Noona, I’ll just walk Krystal home…”

“Okay… Be back before dinner, araseo?”

“Neh…” he replied and bowed to you and Kyuhyun.

Krystal also bowed without looking at you. “I’ll go ahead, unnie…” she said in monotone.

“Yeah… You guys be careful, a’right?” she softly bowed once again and turned to leave.

You watch them move further away and saw Sehun place an arm around her shoulder as if comforting her.

“Who’s the girl? Did something happen?” Kyuhyun asked.

“She’s Krystal, the new girl in town whom Sehun likes.” you sighed. “…who also had a fight with Seri earlier.”

“Bummer!” he said. “But why? Seri doesn’t seem like to pick fights with other people.”

“Let’s just say she doesn’t like the girl her brother chose to spend most of his time with…” you explained.

“Aahhh~ Girl issues…” he laughed. “Don’t worry they’ll be fine!”

“Yeah…”

The night started creeping in. With that, the guys ran out of patience and grew irritable. Even Draco started looking for you.

“Umma…” he came out the door while Luhan held his wrist.

“Hey baby…” you carefully placed him on your lap and played with his robot, while Luhan sat on the other side of you. “This is Draco…” you told Kyuhyun.

“Hi Draco! Aigooo~ So cute~” he pinched his cheek but the boy moved facing Luhan.

“Draco-ah?” you shifted him again. “This is Uncle Kyuhyun!” you pointed but Draco continued playing with his toy, not even sparing a glance at him.

Kyuhyun sighed. “He’s not the only kid who doesn’t like me. My nieces and nephew don’t like me too!” he laughed.

“, huh?” you said and pointed at Luhan. “This is my husband, Luhan! Draco’s dad!”

“Hey man! Nice to finally meet you!” he reached out a hand to him. “You’re very lucky!”

“I know!” they shook hands.

Then Kyuhyun stood. “Well, I should leave you now with Draco and Luhan-shi.” he bowed and walked backwards. “Bye guys! I’ll see you around…”

“Don’t bother coming back!” Luhan muttered.

You suddenly shot him a stare. “You still owe me an apology!”

“With what?” he shrugged.

“Whatever babe…” you stuck your tongue out to him and stood up while carrying his mini version. “Let’s go Draco! Daddy’s being mean to mommy…”

“No, I’m not!” he followed with an evil chuckle. “Kekeke~”