Trouble

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

The three were on top of the world and in a state of ecstasy. Their faces were filled with smiles that will last for a very long time. But then, Sehun saw a very pleasing sight from across the club. So pleasing that his nerves slowly vanished and replaced with butterflies soaring in his stomach.

“Is that Krystal?” Baekhyun saw as well.

“That’s her alright!” Chanyeol smirked, Seri rolled her eyes. ‘Unbelievable!’ she then sunk her face on Tao’s neck. “Lemme know when that witch rides her broom outta here!”

Tao reached up and her cheek with the back of his hand. “Aigooo this girl~” he softly laughed.

Sehun just made a step when Chanyeol held his shoulder back. “Bro! I don’t think it’s a good idea!”

“Huh?” maknae looked beside her and knew why. She had company, a very familiar one.

“That er is still alive?” DO cracked his knuckles.

Seri looked up after hearing his threatening voice and her eyes widened. “J-Jaewook? He’s with Krystal?” she slapped her forehead. ‘It’s gonna be a long night!’

By the looks of it, Krystal appears annoyed and forced against her will with the way her face contorted while sitting with Jaewook and his friends.

Sehun’s fist curled in an instant as his eyes burned in fury.

“Sehun-ah! Don’t!” Baekhyun stood in front of him. “It’s none of our business!”

Exo-K’s maknae took his word and sat on a vacant stool beside Seri who in turn left her spot and placed an arm around his shoulder. “Oppa… Gwenchana?”

“Mhmm!” he forced a smile.

“They’re prolly just friends or something…” she also leaned her head on his shoulder.

“Yeah…”

Sehun didnt' leave his gaze at Krystal. However, she never noticed the maknaes presence as she was too distracted at thinking of ways to get out of there.

A music suddenly came on.

 

(drag button to the right to play)

 

Being the dancing enthusiast that he is, Kai instantly left and grabbed Seri’s wrist. “Yah! Wae???” she hesitated.

“Let’s dance!” he nodded towards the dance floor.

“I don’t want to! I’m tired already!” she protested.

“Shireo! You’re dancing with me whether you like it or not!” he yanked her.

“Wait! Hold up!” she raised both hands and bent towards each foot. “Let me just take these off!” After going barefoot, she turned to DO, handed him her heels, then faced Tao. “Aren’t you coming?’

“No babe! I’m also tired. Just have fun with Kai!” he slapped her towards him.

Seri rolled her eyes and was dragged into the middle of the dance floor. Aside from the dimmed lights, the crowd were too engulfed in their own worlds that they’re just about to miss a very heated show.

She tiptoed to level his gaze and his arms instantly s around her waist. Bodies pressed together, eyes locked to each other. “You shouldn’t have made a move on me earlier…” his face turned evil and leaned so close that his lips linger on her earlobe. “It’s my turn now…” she shuddered at his soft sneering voice.

Apparently, Kai wanted more. His stare was burning in passion, hungry for her, asking to worship her. He was heating up that every time his hands wander around Seri’s back, she gets a run of goose bumps all over her body.

Seri swallowed hard when Kai started gyrating his hips. She could feel every muscle and bumps in his body, and all she could do was grip onto his shirt. “C’mon babe… Move with me…” he begged.

Those words came with weakening shots. Good thing it was dark or the entire club would’ve seen how red her face turned. Her knees were also shaking that she even lost her footing. Kai pressed her even more into his toned chest and secured her in his grasp. “I got you…”

‘Umma~ Appa~ If you’re watching right now, please don’t!’ she shut her eyes and took deep breaths to calm her nerves. ‘Oh ! Not now!’ she inhaled once more thinking of an asthma attack.

“Breathe Seri… Relax~ You’re thinking too much.” he teased.

After blowing out an air and letting the music flow, Seri let Kai took over. The slow and provocative tune playing in the background could almost burn the floor. Kai’s body waves, killer pelvic s and teasingly inviting stares could also make any girl melt. Seri was never an exception.

He twirled her around landing her back against his chest. Grinding as they say it has never been this explicit. His hands slowly travelled from her arm, down her waist, and finally her thigh. She reached up to the back of his head and pressed it on her shoulder making him plant soft kisses on her bared skin. Seri was starting to enjoy every touch and contact Kai makes that he too happily obliged. Bullets of sweat even started dripping off the side of his face.

“Are they having or what?” Chanyeol nudged Baekhyun as they watch from afar.

“Don’t let Sehun hear you or prepare to run!” he snorted, and elbowed Tao after. “You okay?”

“Of course! Tch!” Exo-M’s maknae smirked. “That’s nothing compared to what we do in her room!”

The two boys faced each other with eyes bulging and mouths shaped like a huge ‘O’. “Told you!” Chanyeol mused.

At that point in time, Kai and Seri were back facing each other, enjoying the remainder of the song. She clasped her hands around his neck, while he did the same around his waist. “I wouldn’t mind giving Draco a cousin, y’know?” he bit his lip as they swayed.

“Sorry, but no can do!” she shook her head while scrunching her face.

“Why not?” he leaned to her lips. “If Luhan hyung…and Sehee…can do it… Why not us?” he said in between kisses.

“I still have to finish school!” she kissed him back. “ I made a promise to my mom and unnie!” she smiled. “…and I don’t think Tao will allow you to go first!”

“Tch! We’ll see…” before he can completely eat her face, a tap on his shoulder interrupted them.

Kai turned and saw Jaewook with Krystal in tow and the rest of his gang. “Well what do we have here? If it isn’t the love of my life!” he eyed Seri, making Kai blocked his path. “Awww~ You must be the boyfriend! It breaks my heart!” he faked a pout while placing a palm on his chest.

“Jaewook! Please!” Krystal tugged his shirt.

“Shut the up!” he sneered.

Kai knew how worthless and moronic Seri’s ex-bully can be that he only let out a disgusted smirk. ‘Forever a loser!’

“Kai, let’s go! Don’t mind him! He’s drunk!” Seri pulled his wrist.

“Seri-ah!” he called, but she ignored him and continued making way back to the bar. Jaewook however ran in front of her. “I was talking to you! Don’t be rude!”

“Uwaaa~ Bravo Jaewook!” she slowly clapped. “You never changed didn’t you? After all the beating you got from my sister, you still have the balls to show your face?”

“Yes! I have! So?” he taunted.

That did it. Jaewook was suddenly surrounded by 6 infuriated Forces that could snap his neck in a second. Stares were directed only to him and fists itching to land on every organ and nerve in his body.

“Dude! If I were you, I’d run back home to momma!” Seri suggested.

Jaewook knew what he’s in for, so he raised both hands in the air and started walking away. They watched him leave and grabbed Krystal’s wrist. “Let’s go! If I can’t have that , then you’ll probably do!”

Just as they make another step, Jaewook suddenly stopped. He noticed a hand on his shoulder and after tracing it, he saw a very pissed Sehun. “I don’t think you’re going anywhere with her! Let Krystal go!”

“I’m sorry? You know her?” he questioned.

“YES! So if I were I’ll leave her alone and GET THE OUT OF HERE!” Sehun growled.

Jaewook looked back to Seri with a confused face who replied with a simple shrug. “Unbelievable! You can have her then! She’s ugly anyway!” he pushed Krystal towards Sehun.

“At least there’s something we agree on!” Seri murmured in her spot, earning a glare from Kai and Tao. “Miahn…” she bit her tongue.

Jaewook and his gang left while the maknaes started to leave as well.

“Thanks!” Krystal bowed to them.

“How did you end up with that anyway?” DO asked.

“I just met him the other day and thought he’s nice…” she sighed.

“Now you know…” Seri snorted, her two boys rolled their eyes. “What?” she Rolled her eyes. “Let’s go home, shall we?” she announced and they all agreed.

Before Seri could make a step, Tao suddenly bent in front of her. “Hop on!”

“Yay! Piggyback!” she clapped and climbed on Tao’s back. “Thanks babe!” she secured her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

“I want a piggyback too!” Baekhyun pleaded Chanyeol. “Please? I’m tired and sleepy already!” he faked a yawn.

After thinking hard, Chanyeol bent down. “Fine! But just this once araseo?”

“Assa!” Baekhyun raised his fist in the air.