Charmed

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

You reached home after having lunch at a nearby restaurant. The guys went to the kitchen to pile the groceries while you and Seri took Draco upstairs. Tao and Kai just happen to come home early so they played with him instead.

“You guys watch Draco for a bit. I’ll just check our laundries.” you told them.

“Yup!” Kai replied and you left.

They all sat on the bed surrounding Draco who was twirling his fingers to make the robot fly. Tao was about to remove his sneakers and change his clothes when he crawled to Seri. “I want cake!” he tapped his tummy.

“Aigooo~ Hungry again? You’re getting heavy already!” she sighed and picked him up now holding onto his toy. “Gaja! Let’s get some mooncakes for baby Draco!”

Tao and Kai watched her leave and turned to watch TV.

“We’ll be back!” she said.

Thinking that the kitchen was crowded by the three husbands, Seri decided to leave Draco at the foot of the stairs. She made him sit at the last step and crouched in front of him. “Draco-ah? Wait here while I get your snack, okay?”

The boy eyesmiled so she pinched his cheek and went to the kitchen.

Draco was busy playing with his toy when a very pleasing to the ears melody caught his attention. “Woooo~” his head shot up to where it was coming from. The music was so enticing that he slowly stood and walked towards the door. He was like a snake being charmed out of a basket by the sound coming off a flute, but with him, a catchy jingle coming from something outside the house.

As he bumped into the door, the knob turned after pointing a finger at it. A small gap opened and his eyes grew big and hungrier at the brightly decorated truck that illustrated images of ice creams, and cartoon characters. “Uwaaaa~ Nam~ Nam~” he drooled.

His feet unknowingly moved when the truck passed the fence. “Heeyyyy~” he reached out a hand and with his tiny steps, Draco followed it.

Seri came back skipping with a pack of mooncake in her hand. ‘Wonder how Oreo chocolate taste like this time…’ “Draco-ah… I got you a new flavor!” she yelled.

After heading straight to the stairs, she came to a halt when she can only find a robot lying at the exact spot where she left him. “Ehhh?” she scratched her temple and looked around. ‘Wanna play hide and seek eh?’ she smirked. Your sister tiptoed and started her search at the living room. She kneeled on the floor and crawled to look at every corner and spots. “Draco-ah? Come out, come out wherever you are, or I will eat your cake!” she snickered.

She raised the pastry and shook it vigorously. “Here Draco, Draco, Draco…. Kekeke~” but to no use. Even the huge vase where he used to hide when they play was also empty. ‘Probably went upstairs.’

Seri quickly stood and ran up to her room. “Kai? Babe? Is Draco here?” she popped her head into the door.

“Nope! I thought he’s with you?” Tao asked without leaving his eyes off the screen.

“Yes, but I can’t find him…” she poked a finger on her chin. ‘I know he’s not in the kitchen and living room.... Not also here…’ she rubbed her jaw and went back down.

“Seri-ah!” Kai called but she already slammed the door.

Upon reaching the foot of the stairs and getting a glimpse of the half opened door, her world came tumbling down. ‘Holy mother of God, please tell me I’m wrong!’ Before she can even think, she sprinted out and scoured the yard. When she found nothing but dirt and rocks, she continued running out of the fence. ‘Draco-ah… This is not a good time to play pranks…’ panic slowly ate her. ‘…and I’m not the right person for that…’ she staggered towards the street.

Seri was too distracted to notice Sehun and DO heading straight at her. “Yo sis!” her brother held her shoulders after bumping into him. “Why do you look so pale? Are you looking for something?” her head moved from side to side, front to back.

“Seri-ah!!!” DO pinched her nose and she got distracted.

“N-Neh???” her eyes glimmered at the buildup of tears.

At that point in time, they already noticed something was wrong. Seri has always been the panicky type and coward between the two of you. Little things can easily shake her so they all learned to be the calmer one when she’s hysterical.

“What happened?” her brother asked.

“Ermmm…” she still kept looking around. Seri was shaking so hard that Sehun and DO knew something bad really happened.

“Sis! Hey!” he cupped her face this time. “Talk to me! What’s going on?”

She gulped and fought the tears from falling. “O-oppa… Sehee unnie will kill me…”

“What do you mean kill you? Why would she kill you?” his eyebrows furrowed.

“I-I think… I lost Draco…” she looked down trying to retrace the events. “I-I think he was kidnapped or something! I dunno! !!!”

“MWOH???” the two boys gawked. “What are you talking about?” DO questioned.

Sehun held her face up and gently her cheeks with his thumb. “Sis… You’re not sure what exactly happened right?” she nodded. “Let’s go home, find Draco, and this will be over.” she nervously nodded once again. “Everything’s gonna be fine… I promise!”

Sehun took her wrist and ran home.