Bicker

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

Krystal came while you continued with your business. Kris and Seri talked to each other so she’s pretty much left with no one to entertain her.

“Errmmm… Where can I get a glass of water?” she asked.

Given that you’re busy, Seri swallowed her pride and talked to her. “It’s by the fridge…” she pointed.

“Thanks!” she smiled and went over to Suho who also helped her.

Then came Luhan. He saw you finishing up and stretching your arms out, so he went behind and locked you in his arms. “Hey y…” and started showering you with kisses. Neck, cheeks, lips, shoulders, it doesn’t made sense anymore since a run of goose bumps took over and you never complained.

Seri nudged Kris and nodded at Krystal who has a capital ‘J’ all over her forehead. “Kris, if she interrupts them, you’ll gonna have to take me on a flying tour tonight around Seoul.” she whispered, he nodded.

Just as they turned their heads, Krystal took a sip from her glass.

“Ehem!” she cleared . “Sehee unnie?”

Seri opened a hand towards Kris and he shook it. “Aaahhhh~ Can’t wait…” she said in her softest voice.

In the middle of your giggles, you turned, still having Luhan all over you. “Neh?” you both looked at her.

“Sehun was looking for you earlier and wanted to talk to you.” she said.

“Oh really?” you straightened up. “Babe, I’ll just see him…” you told Luhan.

“I’ll go with you…” he took your wrist and started to leave.

Krystal interrupted. “I’m sorry LuLu, but Sehun said he wanted to talk to her alone…”

Kris crossed his arms while Seri sat on the edge. They were both uneasy at the awkward situation but still remained silent.

“It’s okay!” Luhan grinned. “I’m his brother too, so whatever he wants with his noona, I can also be there for him!”

Both spectators snorted. “Strriikkeeee two…” Seri murmured. “OUCH!”

“Excuse me?” Krystal turned to her. “Do you have problem with me or something?”

“Me?” Seri pointed a finger to her face.

“Who else?” she placed the glass on the table and moved one step closer to her. “You’ve been distant from me since we first met. You didn’t even gave me the chance to prove my sincerity to and your brother…” Seri’s jaw dropped. “Do you really hate me that much?”

You and Luhan turned back when Seri jumped off the counter and moved another step closer to Krystal. “Hate? Tch!” she rolled her eys and crossed her arms. “I actually don't hate you…” she looked at her from top to bottom. “I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.” she faked an eyesmile.

“What did I ever do to you, huh?” Krystal sneered.

“As I’ve said, it’s your existence that’s been bothering me, and I’ve been VERY patient about it!” Seri's eyes narrowed.

“What’s going on?” Sehun came and started looking around. “Did I miss something?”

Seri step back and leaned against the counter beside Kris. “Oh not at all, oppa! Everything’s perfectly fine!” she sipped her drink while keeping a stare at Krystal.

All those time, you just watched them from behind. You knew what your sister is capable of, while Kris and Luhan also knew what Sehun is capable of. Suho was just in his own little world, busy stacking food in the fridge.

But then Krystal dropped on a chair and covered her face. “I’m trying so hard to fit in but all you do is push me away.” she cried. “I just wanted to have friends! Am I asking too much?” she wept.

‘What the hell?’ you gawked and bulged your eyes at Luhan who replied with a stunned expression.

“Oh please…. Spare me!” Seri rolled her eyes and walked out.

Sehun grabbed her arm and pulled her back. “Oppa! OW!” she rubbed her arm.

“SEHUN-AH!!!” you sneered, yet he ignored you.

He grabbed her again and started shaking her. “What’s wrong with you? What’s with this attitude all of a sudden???”

“Let go of me!!!” Seri pushed him and he released her. “I don’t have an attitude problem!” she then pointed at his face. “YOU... have a problem with my attitude!!! And that’s not my problem!!!” she yelled.

Kris held her shoulder to calm her down then you moved in between them. “Sehun! Seri! STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!!”

They both froze and remained standing just inches apart.

“Just a tip, oppa!” Seri glared at him. “Don't judge a book by its cover unless the book…” she looks down at a sobbing Krystal. “…is a ing annoying that needs to be high fived in the face with a chair!” she moved and pushed him aside, then stopped at Krystal’s side. “Stay the away from me if you don’t want to search your eyeballs in the trash!” and she left.

Kris also left with a shaking head, and Luhan gently tugged you out.

You were already at the bottom of the stairs when Sehun caught up. “Noona… Miahnaeyo…”

“You should say that to Seri…” you fixed his hair. “You’re her brother… You can't just hurt her like that!”

Sehun dropped his head. “I just don’t like the way she treats Krystal… Why can’t she give her a chance?”

“Hey…” you held his face and looked at each other. “She has her reasons and I hope you understand that! We can’t force her to like someone…” he slowly nodded. “I hope you do realize by now that Seri and Krystal are poles apart.”

“Neehhhh…”

You slowly pulled and hugged him. “Aigooo~ My dear brother…” you rubbed his back. “By the way…” you slightly pushed him. “Krystal said, you wanted to see me?”

“Ehh?” he wondered. “No, I didn’t…”

You and Luhan exchanged glances and shook your heads.

“Wae?” Sehun scratched his nape.

“Nothing…” Luhan patted his shoulder. “I think you should go to Krystal… She needs you…”

Sehun sighed and left.

After all that commotion, Chen came skipping through the door with a basket of goodies from the bakeshop. "Sup guys!"

"Hey man!" Luhan greeted him. "How's everything at the shop?"

"Great as always!" he then headed to the living room. "Oh by the way Sehee..." he turned his head back. "You have a visitor..."

"Who?" you questioned, but he already slumped on the couch and all eyes on the TV screen.

Luhan on the other hand already went to peek at the window. His face fell and stomped his way up the stairs. "Call me when it's dinner time or that Kyu has already left!"