Desperate

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

It was only on the following night that you decided to speak with Exo. They spent breakfast and lunch begging for you not to ignore them while Yongguk and Zelo enjoyed the special treatment you gave. Massage by the beach, extra servings of dessert after meals, and even gave Yongguk a free pass to skinship.

They got desperate even more right after dinner since they can no longer withstand it for another day,  so while you and Seri were at the lounge, the boys turned the beach into a conference room. BAP stood behind like spectators while Exo sat on the sand surrounding your one and only weakness. “Draco-ah…” Kris placed a hand on his head. “I need you to do something for dada, okay?” he added.

“Hmmm?” the boy willingly nodded.

“I want you to get mommy and bring her here. Do you understand?” he instructed clearly.

Without hesitation, Draco pushed himself off the ground and slowly walked to the villa.

As they watched and hope for Draco to succeed, Yongguk and Zelo couldn’t help but laugh at Exo’s shortcomings. “Hyung! Can’t you at least let us enjoy our perks for a little longer? I love my extra plate of cherry tomatoes… Mmmmm~ Naekkeoya~” he beamed with hands clasped together on his chest.

“Shut up, Zelo!” Kris playfully threw a handful of sand on his feet.

Yongguk also can’t stop his gummy smile, so Luhan shot him a stare. “Yah! You’re enjoying this do you?”

“Of course I am!” BAP’s leader snorted. “Who wouldn’t? My free pass is like a golden ticket to Willy Wonka’s factory...” he looked up to the night sky with arms in the air. “Aaaahhhh~”

“I hate you man! None of us even got that! PFT!!!” Luhan frowned.

“They’re coming!” DO whispered, and they all straightened up with lonely faces and puppy eyes.

Yongguk and Zelo laughed even more while holding their tummies. “You guys look stupid! Pwahaha!” the younger one blurted.

“ you!” Kai shot him a quick glare.

Draco pulled you to the beach and saw Exo sitting crossed leg while BAP stood behind them. You can hear snickers from the two while the rest looked rather down and empty.

“Umma…” he reached up to you when you both stopped beside Yongguk.

You picked him up and fixed his hoodie. “What is it?”

He suddenly pressed his tiny palms on your cheek and kiss your lips. “LuLu says sorry…” and kissed you again. “Kris dada…” and again, “Suho dada…” and again, “Sehun…” he continued until he enumerated every Exo you know.

After finishing, he wiggled his legs signaling for you to let him go. You lowered him and he walked back to sit on Luhan’s lap.

“Did you ask him to that?” you placed both hands on your hips.

“Ani…” Suho pouted.

“I only told him to get you here…” Kris said.

“And why?” you raised an eyebrow.

“Coz we want to say sorry…” Luhan replied.

With that, they promised not to do their so called combat exercise again, at least not when you are around.

“Fine!” you sighed.

“YES!!!” they cheered.

“But don’t use Draco again! Araseo?!” you pointed at their faces.

“Yes ma’am!” they replied.

You turned and walked ahead of them. “What about my free pass?” Yongguk yelled.

“Don’t worry babe, it’s still valid until whenever I want!” you snickered without looking back.

“YESSS!!! WOOHOOO!!!” he suddenly ran and carried you up.

“MWOH???” the husbands protested. “Yah! What about me?” Luhan stood and chased you.

Kris and Suho followed him, and so did everyone else.

“I’ll think about it!” you said.