Trust

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

Back on Earth, there were no traces of conflicts or suspicions in your surroundings, at least in your point of view. Sehun and Tao went to school with Seri, you continued to do chores at home and work at the bakeshop with Luhan, Suho, and Kris.

That evening, Luhan went to the bakeshop when Draco craved for a strawberry filled mooncake. You were left with the little boy waiting for him by the porch while Kris and Suho prepare dinner.

You crossed both arms on your knees to rest your chin on top it and watch him twirl his finger making Ace float. “Draco-ah?”

“Hmmmm?” he quickly looked at you.

“Do you think mommy can do that to?” you wondered.

“Ani!” he shook his head, you pouted. “But you can do something else!” he blurted.

“Eeyyyy... Jinjja?” your lips curled in doubt.

“Neh!” he beamed.

Knowing that you might just possess special abilities was unbelievable. You just can’t see yourself soar up in the sky, or morph yourself into someone else’s identity, even control the weather like you want it to. And this coming from a toddler made it close to impossible.

Draco saw you skeptical than serious. “It’s true, umma…” he lowered Ace and hugged it. “I saw you fight with Kyle while I was sleeping…”

“Ehh?” you straightened up. “Why would I fight her? What did I do?” you snorted and ruffled his hair. “Tch! You’re watching too much movies with your dadas…”

“Ummaaaa…” he sighed and continued playing. “…so stubborn…” he shook his head.

You laughed it off and watched him again. While the fluffy alpaca floated in front of him, you couldn’t help but think about what the boy said. What if you do have special powers? What would it be? Is it something like X-men does? Fantastic Four maybe? “How ‘bout The Avengers? ‘Aish! This is crazy!’ you knocked your head.

In the middle of your out-of-the-world imagination, Draco suddenly grabbed his toy and forced himself into your lap. “What’s wrong babe?”

He remained silent and laid on your lap after making you cradle him. “Aigooo~ It’s still early for snuggle time, but okay… Come here…” you patted his thigh.

Then a shadow went through the fence. “Sup Sehee!”

“Hi Kyuhyun!” you greeted.

He jogged and took Draco’s spot beside you. “Why are you out here? It’s getting cold already…” he also eyed the little boy pretending to sleep while hugging Ace.

“We’re waiting for Luhan.” you smiled.

“Ahhh…” he bent his knees and planted his elbows on top of it. “By the way…” he spoke and you looked at him. “I’m sorry if I haven’t introduced you to my mom… She’s been very busy lately.” he sighed.

“Oh right! It’s okay…” you said. “I even forgot about it already!” you laughed.

“Yeah… I only remembered the other day as well…” he grinned.

“Umma~” Draco murmured.

“Yes babe?” you looked down to him.

He puckered his lips so you lowered your head and kissed him. “Awww~ Mommy’s little boy wants to play huh?” you started poking his side. “Aigooo~ I thought you were sleeping… You little monster…”

Draco giggled and wriggled on your lap while playing with him. “Ummaaaa~ Kekeke~”

At that point in time, Kyuhyun saw how much you glowed. Your eyes sparkled, your smile was radiant, it’s as if a spotlight hovered on top of you. He knew how much Draco means to you. You care for him more than anything in the world. That you would never hesitate to lay down your life for him. That you would do anything for him and would do whatever it takes to make his life wonderful. The love you have for Draco has become unconditional and endless.

“Sehee?” he spoke.

“Yes?” you averted your attention to him.

“Thank you for being a part of my life…” your smile slowly vanished and grew curious. “…and thank you for putting up with me even if everyone around you was against us hanging out together…”

“K-Kyuhyun?” your eyebrows furrowed.

“Don’t mind me…” he chuckled. “I’m just having that moment thing… Seriously though…” he continued. “I hope that whatever happens, whatever people say, you will only believe me…” then he raised his hand towards your cheek and you flinched at his warm touch. “Sehee-ah… I will do everything for you…”

You interrupted him. “Hey… Are you okay?”

He hushed you. His eyes were sullen and deep, full of regret. “Sshhh… Lemme finish first…” you nodded. “I will be your friend until God knows when. That is a promise and I plan to keep it.”

“Kyu…” you held his wrist.

“I only want you to trust me… That's all I ask! Can you do that?” he your cheek with his thumb, you nodded. “Thanks!” he replied and you both smiled.

“GET.YOUR.HANDS.OFF.HER!!!” Luhan came with longer strides and stopped in front of Kyuhyun.