Draco's Nightmare

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

That evening, they all decided to crowd the living room to watch a movie. Since Draco was also present, they chose to watch a child friendly movie, Despicable Me.

Seri was all smiles and giggling when Krystal didn’t show up, and although she wasn’t around, Sehun was rather delighted since movie nights has always been his favorite.

Exo-K and BAP scattered on the floor while you and Exo-M sat on the long couch. Draco sat on Suho’s lap and leaned against his chest with eyes only set on the screen. His excitement over the colorful characters and funny sound effects made random stuffs float around; the picture frames on a shelf, his toy trucks and robots, even his snacks which is a banana milk and some carrot sticks.

“Babe? Do you think Draco can control his powers?” you asked while were resting your head on Luhan’s shoulder.

“Of course! But he can’t right now coz he’s still too young.” he then your cheek.

“Ahhh… How long did it take you to control yours?” you looked up to him.

“Well, I knew about it when I was 5 but handled it when I was 6!” he looked down to you.

“Just a year?” you exclaimed.

Luhan nodded. “That’s b’coz your father had a lot to do with it. He trained and watched over me until I perfected my power.” he then pointed a bowl of popcorn on the table which hovered towards you.

“What about Draco?” you took the bowl.

“I guess it’s my turn now!” you fed him. “Draco will be like his grandfather, the most powerful fighter in the galaxy.”

You shot your head back with a disapproved look. “I don’t like the sound of that. It sounds dangerous…”

“Relax will ya! Being a fighter doesn’t necessarily mean violence, blood, gore, or death. It’s about having control over what you have and knowing what you’re capable of!” he pinched your chin. “Draco’s gonna be fine. Trust me!”

“YA!” Yongguk turned to you and interrupted. “We’re trying to watch a movie here! Do you mind?”

“Okay! Okay!” you pressed your lips together.

You slumped into the couch and got cozy in Luhan’s shoulder. He would feed you popcorn while everybody else focused on the screen.

But when Gru’s dog appeared, the floating objects dropped. Draco suddenly jump and cowered in Suho’s shirt. “Dada! Monster!!!” he yelped.

Suho hugged him while Himchan who sat beside them patted his back. “Aigooo~ Don’t be scared Draco-ah. He is Kyle! Gru’s dog. Look!”

“I'd be scared too if I was him! That’s one fugly dog!” Youngjae snickered.

“You’re not helping!” Suho scolded, so the latter chose to eat popcorn instead. “Draco-ah… It’s okay…” the leader said.

The whimpering boy peeked with one eye but instantly went back to hide. Any child would react the same way at a black hairy dog with sharp fangs hanging out of his jaw and eyes that were sticking out of his sockets. With Suho and Himchan’s guidance, Draco gained courage to continue, but would still flinch every time the dog appears.

“Awww~ He must be scared!” you said.

“Yeah…” Luhan chuckled.

Half way through the movie, a knock came through door.

“I’ll get it!” Baekhyun stood as he was the nearest.

By the time he reached and opened the door, he came back with a not so delighted face.

“I think I know who it is…” you blew out an air.

When he sat down and hugged a pillow, Seri’s arch enemy came walking in. She has her signature smile and gleeful wave. “Hey guys! What are you up to?”

Sehun instantly stood and rushed to her. “Hi Krystal! It’s movie night! Wanna join?”

Seri rolled her eyes and slumped beside Tao with arms crossed on her chest. “Babe?” Tao placed an arm above her shoulder and rubbed her arm.

“I know! I know!” she frowned.

“Thanks!” he kissed the side of her head.

“Come in!” Sehun directed her to an empty spot and as they drew closer, Krystal’s presence got Draco’s attention. It was the first time he saw her and was utterly shocked to see her. His eyes grew wide with b tears, and jaws quivered in an instant.

Then a deafening cry erupted followed by an ear splitting scream. “UMMAAAA!!! LULUUUU!!!” With all the fright and panic eating the poor boy, he managed to escape Suho’s lap and crawl his way towards Luhan. “LULUUU!!!” he bawled.

And without thinking twice, his father stood to pick him up. “Hey buddy… What’s wrong? Huh?” he embraced him securely.

“KYLE! KYLE!” Draco cried.

You stood as well to comfort the frightened boy. “Where baby?”

The entire crowd looked at the screen but Draco pointed at the person beside Sehun. “KYLE!”

Seri and the boys snorted. “Kekeke~ She’s ugly alright!” she snickered.

“Hey… You promised.” Kai nudged her on the other side.

“Miahn… But it’s funny!” she covered instead. ‘Oh how I love my nephew so much!’

Luhan kept hugging him and decided to leave since Draco wouldn’t stop crying. You grabbed his toys and followed them as well. “Ermmm… Sorry about that. He was just too scared…” you bowed to Krystal while passing her and your brother.

“It’s okay…” she smiled then faced Luhan. “You’re leaving?”

“Neh! My boy needs his sleep!” he rubbed Draco’s back. “Lulu’s here baby… Ssshhh…” he hushed him and bowed to her as well. “We’ll go ahead. Good night Krystal-shi!” she eye smiled.

You couldn’t help but notice the way she looks at him while Luhan comforts Draco. He was extremely attractive as a guy, but being an affectionate father to his son earned him extra points in the iness department.

“Are you coming back?” she asked.

“Huh?” Luhan blinked. “No! Sehee and I still have a lot to do.” he bowed again and took your wrist with his free hand. “Let’s go babe…”

Krystal smiled as you passed, so you bowed again. “Ermmm… G’night~”

“Strriikkeee onneee!!!” Seri mused silently in her seat. ‘Take that, witch!’

Tao just shook his head.

Chanyeol suddenly stood and clapped. “Since my adorable nephew went to sleep! How ‘bout some horror flick?”

“YESSS!!!” BAP rejoiced.

“No thanks! I’ll pass!” Seri stood and stretched her arms. “See you tomorrow everyone! Good night! Peace out!”

“Can I stay and watch?” Kai begged with lips curling and palms pressed together.

“Fine! But don’t stay up late! Araseo?” she pointed a finger.

“Yay! Komawo!”

Seri left with almost half of the household including Tao and Zelo up to their respective rooms. Since the couch has been vacated, Sehun and Krystal took it while the remaining ones took the carpeted floor. The movie started and that was all it took to distract them. They were so focused that none of them notice the only girl in the room staring at the door.