Chaos

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

Then there were 5: Tao, Sehun, Kris, Suho, and Luhan.

What was once a lively and chaotic house, has suddenly become silent, eerie, and tensed. For whatever reason, they were gradually getting pulled out of Earth, leaving you, Seri and Draco out of the open, unprotected and vulnerable.

Kris and Suho were in the living room pacing in different directions trying to find sense in things when the maknaes came.

“Kai?” Seri’s bubbly voice rang. “My grumpy Kai???”

Like she always do when arriving from school, she went straight to the living room and dropped on the couch, sinking her face on the cushions. “Aigooo~ I’m so tired…” she muttered.

Sehun and Tao followed and sat on each of the armrests.

When she didn’t get any reply from the person she was looking for, she turned to her side and saw Kris and Suho looking down at her with glum faces. “Where’s Kai? Have you seen him?”

Being his leader, Suho walked and sat on the table facing her. “Seri-ah… Kai left an hour ago…” he revealed.

“Really?” she asked. “Ermmmm… Cool! What time is he coming back? He better be here before dinner! I’m starrrrvvvingg!” she chuckled.

Suho took a deep breath and took her hand. “He’s not coming back anytime soon… He’s on his way to Mato right now with Baekhyun and Chen…”

Seri took longer to process every word that came out of Suho’s mouth. It’s like everything was in slow motion when her brain refused to accept it. “Yah! This is not funny, Suho! I’m hungry, tired, and barely saw that ert the entire day. This is definitely not the time for that!” she snickered.

Kai’s leader was nothing but serious. Not a single word was spoken but his face says it all. Even Kris who stood in a corner was looking rather grave.

Tao left his spot and ran up to his leader. He too couldn’t believe what he heard.

When Kris told him every information he needed, Exo-M’s maknae dropped on one of the chairs and covered his face.

Sehun on the other hand, helplessly watch his sister on the side. The color on her face instantly drained. Her smile disappeared, her heart sunk, her world came tumbling down. Another Exo left, and worse, it’s her other half. The one who catches her when she trips, the one who pisses her off when she’s having a good day, the one who messes her hair right after she neatly combed it.

“No! No! No!” she suddenly stood and ran to the door. “Kai! Come back! KAI!!!”

“SERI!!!” Tao sprinted and embraced her. “Hey… Hey…”

Seri’s knees gave up and was left weeping in Tao’s arms. “I want my Kai…” she cried. “Kaaiiii…”

“I’m so sorry babe…” Tao wiped her tears and pressed her back towards his chest. “Don’t worry... He’ll be back before you know it… Ssshhh…”

She was in the brink of an asthma attack when wheezes and gasps started to fill the room. “Don’t…go…Please???” she looked up to him. “Don’t…leave… Jebal!!!”

“I won’t! Promise!” Tao kissed her forehead and embraced her tighter. “Stop crying babe… You can hardly breathe already… Ssshhhh….”

Just when you stepped in through the door, you saw Tao kneeling on the floor with Seri silently bawling in his clutch. “What’s going on? Seri-ah? Why are you crying? What happened?” you worried.

“Sewi~” even Draco asked who was being carried by Luhan.

The leaders came and Kris took Draco while Suho explained. After hearing another 3 Exo members has left, you went to your sister right away. “Seri-ah…” you touched her face and she looked at you with drenched eyes. “I know it’s hard, but you need to be strong. Kai won’t make it in Mato if he feels your sadness…”

“U-Unnie…” she gasped.

“I know sis…” you wiped her tears. “You can do it. We will all be here for you…” you also looked at Tao. “I won’t let Tao leave as well… I promise!” he forced a smiled and both of you gave her comforting words.

“Dada… I’m sad coz Sewi is sad~” Draco pouted while looking at Kris.

“Aigooo~” Exo-M’s leader rubbed the little boy’s back. “Don’t be sad… Uncle Kai will be back… He’s really good at fighting monsters!”

“Really?” he asked, Kris nodded. “But don’t go okay? Also LuLu and Suho dada…” he hesitantly nodded again.

When Kris met eyes with Luhan, he remembered Baekhyun’s last request. He took out the pin from the pocket of his jeans and handed it to him. “Dude… Baekhyun wanted you to have this. He gave it to me before he left.”

Luhan took the glittering pin and examined it on his palm. It was embellished in gold and strikingly looks familiar. ‘I’ve seen this somewhere… Hmmm…’ he rubbed his chin. As he turned it over, a different angle showed and an image suddenly popped in his brain.