Curiosity

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

When evening and closing time came, you sat on the pavement with Seri on one side and Krystal on the other to wait for the boys in the shop. You were watching Luhan and the maknaes on the other side of the street playing with Draco to keep him distracted.

Krystal was rather down and silent. She had her arms crossed on her knees and planted her chin on it. Her eyes never left the opposite direction but you can’t tell whom she was looking as it was dark.

“Ehem!” you cleared your throat. I hope you won’t take it against my son with the way he acts around you. He’s really sweet actually!

She then turned to you. “It’s okay unnie! I understand…” she flashed a genuine smile. “Can I ask you something?” she added.

“Sure!”

“How long have you been married to Luhan?”

You coughed, while Seri made faces beside you. ‘What in the flying ? Seriously???’

“Ermmm… Why do you wanna know?” you faked a smile.

“Nothing… Just an innocent question. I have friends who have the same age with you, who are also married… I’m just curious. I hope you don’t mind!” she raised both hands towards you.

‘Curious my !’ Seri rolled her eyes. ‘I’m also curious how my foot will look like on your face! Wretched witch!’

“Not at all!” you grinned. “Hmmmm… Almost 2 years now!”

“Wow! Congrats!” she smiled and turned towards the playing crowd.

“Thanks!”

As Krystal gets focused on who ever she was watching, Seri nudged your side and cupped on your ear. “I’ll bet Tao’s entire toy pandas, that girl is head over heels for Luhan oppa!”

You shot him a stare and frantically shook your head. “No she doesn’t! What about Sehun? Are you crazy?” you retaliated.

“Trust me on this one! My guts never failed me yet!” she then nodded to Luhan who just happened to gave you a spine tingling glance.

“Just look at that face! Do you think that a girl like Krystal would miss a chance to be with one of God’s perfect creation?” she added.

“If it’s true, I can’t blame her! My husband is ing y like that!” you smirked. “But I don’t think she’s crazy enough to go gaga over a married guy!” you looked back making sure Krystal isn’t listening. “And will you stop this already? You’re like the devil in a dress!” you gritted your teeth.

“You’ll see!” she whispered.

Then out of nowhere, a pair of fingers poked each of your sides. “BOO!” Kris tickled you.

“What the…” you slapped his arm. “YA!!! Aish!!!” you scowled.

“What are you two gossiping about?” you shook your heads. “Let’s go?” he laughed, and out came the rest of the crew who joined the gang on the other side of the street.

After looking around and seeing that the metal windows have been rolled down, you nodded. Kris pulled you up and did the same for Seri which leaves Krystal all by herself.

“Hey... You’re being mean!” you scolded him.

“Sorry… I thought you’re only with Seri. I’ll look closer next time!” he walked and laced your fingers together.

Your sister left to join Tao, while Sehun crossed on your side. He walked with Krystal trailing you and Kris from behind.

“They seem close!” Krystal nodded to your direction.

“Yeah! Noona is a fave of my hyungs!” Sehun bragged. “Especially to Kris hyung, Suho Hyung, and Yongguk hyung!” he enumerated.

“It’s okay with Luhan?” she inquired.

“Mhmmm! Let’s just say they reached an agreement to avoid conflicts.” Luhan laughed.

“Aaahhhh…” she eyesmiled.