New Home

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

Draco was all bundled up in a white blanket, sleeping comfortably in your clutch as you head home after being released from the hospital. Luhan stayed beside you holding onto a bag full of baby stuff while the rest of them scattered around.

“Sehee-ah?” Kris approached from the side. “Your arms are shaking already. I’ll carry him now…” you stopped and side eyed him when your motherly instincts kicked in. You’d rather swim through shark-infested waters than hand him over.

Kris knew where you’re coming from. He also has that sense of responsibility over a newborn child that he can never do anything to harm him. “Don’t worry Sehee. Draco’s gonna be fine. You’ll just gotta have faith in us.” he smiled assuringly.

“I agree babe. Everybody’s here for Draco. It’s okay…” Luhan rubbed your arm.

“Fine…” you slowly placed him in Kris’ arms.

“Aigoo~ Come to daddy Draco-ah…” Kris murmured. “Ace will be happy to see you.”

Luhan fixed the tiny beanie over his head and let Kris carry the little boy.

DO and Sehun caught up with him and quietly ogled at their sleeping nephew. “Uwaaaa~ Yeppeoda…” says the maknae.

“Yeah… So cute! Aaahhhh~ Kuchi-kuchikooooo…” DO lightly pinches a cheek.

“Ya! Stop it! You’ll wake him up!” Kris hissed and slapped his hand.

“Oh! Miahn…”

On the far end of the line, Seri walked in between Kai and Tao with arms linked together. “You know what? I never noticed our neighbors staring at us every time we parade down the streets.”

“Ehh?” Kai looked around. “What do you mean?”

“I mean, look at us! Look how many we are. There are two girls walking along with what?” she started counting. “Fourteen? Fifteen boys maybe? Is it not weird?”

“It is. But I think everybody’s used to it already.” Tao blurted. “You and Sehee were known to have adopted 12 homeless boys before, so it’s quite understandable.”

“Is that even a compliment?” she stopped and glared at him.

“It’s the truth!” Exo-M’s maknae pulled her and continued walking.

Then she noticed Zelo trailing them, all alone by himself. “You guys go ahead. Someone’s trying to be Draco.”

She turned and approached Zelo. “Are you being a baby again?”

“I’m not!” the latter pouted keeping his head down.

She stood in front of him and they stopped. “Oh c’mon Zelo! What is it this time?”

‘I just want some of your attention.’ “Nothing!” he side stepped and continued walking.

“Fine!” Seri gave up.

But after making a single step, she tripped on a rock. “AAHHHH!!!”

“Aish! Be careful!” Zelo caught her waist and she landed on his chest. “Klutz!”

“T-Thanks…” she pulled away and dusted herself.

“See? I can handle a clumsy girl too, y’know?!” he grinned. “Kai can teleport and Tao can stop time but I have faster reflexes than them. Tch!”

“Woah! What’s this all about?” she looked up to him.

“Just letting you know I can also be a good boyfriend.” he said.

Seri blew out an air and continued walking with him. “Babo! I didn’t say that you’re not.”

He suddenly stopped in front of her. “Then why not give me a chance?”

“Please Zelo. Let’s not talk about this right now. Take it easy, okay?” she touched his cheek, he sighed. “Oh! And by the way, I think you should stop moping around and start talking. I’m not a mind reader!” Seri chuckled.

“Yes ma’am!” he saluted and they continued on.

----------

“Home at last!” Kai announced upon reaching a fence.

When Luhan said to move out after getting married, you actually did.

Together with Exo and BAP, it only took them three months to build a house. It is a quaint cottage with two bedrooms upstairs each with its own bathrooms; living room, dining room, and a kitchen downstairs.

A house that is small and simple, very cozy, surrounded by plants and flowers, furnished with pretty and well arranged decors, and protected by a fence.

It is close to perfection. Any family would fall in love at the sight of it. The only thing Luhan hated the most… it was built right next to your old house.

It is so near that Seri can crawl from her bedroom window to your window through a maple tree that stood in between.

“I still don’t get the reason why our house is just a spit away from the old one! Aish!” Luhan complained after opening the fence for you. “It totally defeats the purpose of staying away from your ing brother!” he added.

“I heard that!” Sehun hissed somewhere.

“Babe… You know that I still have to watch over my siblings. I can’t just leave Seri with Tao and Kai, especially now that Zelo has been tailing her 24/7…” you said softly. “Besides…” you looked back making sure your brother is not eavesdropping. “I don’t think Sehun is the best er… look what we just brought home.” you snorted while eyeing Kris with Draco.

Luhan suddenly placed an arm around your shoulder. “I guess you’re right…” he breathed. “You wouldn’t mind giving Draco a sister or another brother do you?” your head shot up in an instant with a raised eyebrow. “Y’know? A playmate perhaps? Kekeke~” he snickered.

“Ya! How ‘bout learning how to change diapers first?” you scolded.

“Oh boy!” Luhan gulped.