Aftermath

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

As expected, the next morning became hell. You couldn’t feel anything from neck down. Nauseous, dehydrated, sore, all the negativity in the world rammed your body. Worse, your head seemed like its being pounded by five midgets.

Your senses were up but moving took a lot of effort. Even your eyes developed a great dislike to sunlight. It felt like a drought has hit your throat and every bone in your body has gone dry. The only thing that you can think of was water, lots and lots of it. ‘Maybe later… Must sleep some more…’

But above all, you feel cold even under the sheets. It’s either the windows were left open, or, you’re wearing a thin layer of clothing. ‘Nah… I had my thick pj’s last night…’ you confidently smiled while half asleep.

It quickly disappeared when your hands brushed against your tummy. What was always covered by cotton fabric suddenly felt like your own exposed skin. You raised your hand higher and your eyes flashed wide open when all you felt was your bra. ‘Holy ! What happened to my shirt?’

You pulled the blanket over your head and as you squinted your eyes to look down, your jaw dropped to your chest. ‘And what the hell happened to my pants?’ All you could see was your matching red underwear.

You instantly popped your head out of the blanket and stared at the ceiling. Flashbacks started to play but only showed the part where Chen fell asleep on the couch. ‘What the happened last night? Eotteokke…’

You turned your head to one side and saw Kris lying on his stomach, half . ‘!’ you shifted to the other side. ‘!’ you instantly rose after seeing Yongguk’s bared back. “Aaahhhh!!!” you winced when the five midgets jack hammered your head.

“B-Babe… You okay?” Yongguk spoke in his sleep.

“Mhmmm…” you groaned

When both sides startled you, what lies ahead couldn’t be more helpful. Suho curled on one side, while Luhan curled on the other almost falling off the edge. ‘How in the world did we all fit in this bed?’ you rubbed your forehead. ‘And why the hell are they shirtless?’

‘At least they’re not bare ! Kekeke~’ says the devil in your head.

You scowled at it and poof, it disappeared.

After looking around, that’s when the reality sunk in. Pillows and clothes scattered everywhere, rearranged decors, and out of place furniture. ‘Oh my God! I am so not drinking ever again!’ you sighed.

With all the dizziness and undesirable state, you slowly crawled over Yongguk and grabbed a piece of clothing from the floor.

You tiptoed to the bathroom and was instantly shocked after seeing yourself in the mirror. Hair standing in different directions, eyes swelling out of its sockets, and lips pouting from being too sore.

But nothing beats the kiss marks, more like bite marks on your neck and chest area. ‘Aish!’ you tied your hair into a ponytail and wore the shirt you picked up. ‘Great!’ you sighed after noticing how the shirt turned into a dress over your slender frame. ‘Thanks Kris!’ you rolled your eyes and left.

After stepping out of the room, a very inviting aroma of delicious food crept through your nose. Given the physical exhaustion that you’re in, it was like walking in a hazy fog with jelly legs.

“Good morning!” Lay greeted who was sitting on the table eating with Youngjae and Baekhyun.

You dropped on his side and leaned your heavy head on his shoulder. “Morning… Where’s Draco?”

“I’m here!” he suddenly popped out of the table and climbed on Youngjae’s lap. “Ehh? Umma, gwenchana?”

“I’m sick…” you pouted.

“Tch!” Lay knocked your head. “You brought it to yourself! Here, drink this! It’ll make you feel better!” he handed you a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.

You snatched it and downed in one go. “More…”

“Aigooo~ Hangover’s a huh?” Baekhyun blurted.

“A bigger than Seri with period!” Kai came out rubbing his forehead and took a seat across you. “Morning…” he greeted and Lay also handed him an orange juice. “Thanks…” he ate after.

“Youngjae-ah…” Lay called. “Go get everyone so they can eat while the food is warm.”

“Neh!” he lowered the boy and tugged him. “Let’s go Draco!”

They met Tao on the way who sat beside Kai. “Isn’t that gege’s shirt?” he pointed at you.

“I know, Tao! And don’t even ask why!” you hissed.

“Ooohhh~  Someone’s in a bad mood…” Baekhyun chuckled.

“Tao, what happened to you guys and Seri last night?” you asked.

Kai snorted and ate while Tao talked. “Let’s just say Seri fulfilled her fantasies on the beach when the bodyguard you sent passed out right after 3 shots of vodka.” the two maknaes high fived.

“I don’t even wanna know…” you ignored them and continued leaning on Lay while drinking gallons of juice.

Youngjae came with the rest of the pack while Draco went skipping to the lounge. Kris came out with Luhan who swiftly lifted you up and after taking your seat, he placed you on his lap. You leaned your head on his shoulder and he looked at you with eyes barely opening. “Morning babe…”

“Morning…” you murmured.

“Hyung!” Baekhyun called Yongguk after passing him. “Were you mauled by a cat or something?” he snorted while pointing his back.

“Huh? Wae?” Yongguk stopped and looked over his shoulder. “Ahh… It’s nothing!” he referred to the scratches and went to take a seat.

“Wooo~ Someone got a little frisky!” Youngjae snickered.

A wave of hot flushes rocked your system all over again making you blush and turned your ears red. It’s as if you wanted to slip down your husband’s legs and dig a hole under the table to hide in it.

Luhan chuckled and your burning cheek with the back of his finger. “Awww~ You don’t have to be shy about it, Sehee… It’s perfectly normal…”

You looked up to him and whispered. “But can you remember what really happened?” he shook his head. “Do you think they remember as well?” you pointed Yongguk, Suho and Kris who was already eating.

“I don’t think so babe…” he smiled.

Then Draco came running straight to you. “Umma! Look!” he flailed your shirt like a flag and you instantly snatch it.

Your husbands snorted and pretended to eat instead.

“Ermmm… Where…” you shyly looked around. “…did you find this?”

“Over there!” he pointed the lounge. “Why is it there?” he questioned. “Why aren’t you wearing it?” he added. “That’s the one you had last night, right?” and another. “Why are you wearing Kris dada shirt?” his eyes rounded. “What is that on your neck?” he pointed. “Is that a oo?”

Lay laughed his off while the four guys involved snorted.

“Draco?” Suho called. “Can you come over here for a sec?” the boy left and when he reached Exo-K’s leader, he climbed onto his lap. “Mommy and your dadas just played a game last night…” he explained.

“What game? Why didn’t you call me?” he further asked.

“It’s something that only adults like us can play.” Suho winked at you. “Besides, you were asleep already!”

“Ahhh… Okay!” the boy ate as if nothing happened.

You sunk your face on Luhan’s neck and wished everyone disappeared. ‘You are so dead Chanyeol! This is all your fault! Aish!’