Game

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

 It was late in the afternoon when all of you went to the beach. The sun is still up but it’s no longer scorching hot. You and Seri sat crossed leg on a lounge chair under an umbrella while the maknaes took a dip with Chanyeol and Lay, and the rest played with Draco. They sat on the shore surrounding the little boy as the tide come in. All of them have already taken their tops off and all you could do was wholeheartedly enjoy the breathtaking view.

“Unnie, you’re drooling. Wipe it!” she chuckled.

“No, I’m not!” you then pushed her jaw up. “You should close your mouth though!”

Seri suddenly turned serious. “Komawo…”

“For what?” you turned to her.

“For all this!” she beckoned. “This is the best birthday so far! If only the rest of BAP is here…” she sighed.

“Yeah…” you breathed heavily. “Hey, we can’t have everything y’know?!”

“Mhmmm… I just wish they’re safe and healthy.” her lips curled.

“I know they are!” you looked at the distant sky. ‘Keep safe guys!’

Just when you averted your attention back to Exo and BAP’s glorious bodies, DO came skipping towards you. “Sehee-ah! Seri!”

“Yes?” you squinted.

“Yongguk hyung wants you to go over there and join us.” he sat on the lounge chair facing you both.

DO was dripping wet that when he raised his hand to brush his hair up, you and Seri never blinked. It’s as if everything went in slow motion that you could see every bullets of water tracing the contour of his face and down to his toned body. ‘DO… W-Wae you do this to us?’ you thought.

“Yah! Did you guys hear me?” he waved at your faces.

You snapped. “Uhhh… Ye-Yeah…” you nudged Seri. “L-Let’s go sis…”

When DO ran back to his hyungs, you fixed your bandeau and shorts, and tied your hair into a bun. Seri also did the same on her cover up. You shook every thought DO left and bravely join the bigger pack of hot bodied males by the shore.

“Umma!” Draco called.

“Aigooo~” you stepped into the circle and picked him up. His hair was full of sand that you started dusting it off. “What have you done, Draco? You’re all dirty now…”

“Chill Sehee!” Baekhyun blurted. “We’re on a beach… Tch!”

Yongguk interrupted with an evil look on his face. “You’re about to get dirty too…”

“Wae?” you raised an eyebrow.

“We’re gonna play a game.” Kris stood and so did everyone else.

The reality of being surrounded by shirtless and wet guys sunk in. It was much harder than being up close, and playing with them that might involve contact is just agonizing.

Then you started walking backwards. “Ermmm… Draco and I will just sit over there. Hehehe~” you grinned.

But Luhan appeared behind you. “Oh no you won’t babe! You’re playing with us!” he hugged you and Draco. ‘You’re doomed Sehee!’ you gulped. “E-Ehhh? We can’t play capture the flag here!”

“Who says were playing that!” he said and looked ahead.

The entire brigade gathered around awaiting Yongguk’s instructions who stood in the middle. “We're gonna split into two teams. Zelo and Seri will join Exo-M, while Sehee and I will obviously join Exo-K.”

Luhan pouted on your shoulder. “But I wanna be with you…”

You snorted and Yongguk continued. “One team will be the cops who will chase the robbers, which is the other team, then the arrested robbers will be put in jail.”

“Woooo! I like!” Chanyeol rubbed his palms.

“This gon’ be good!” Xiumin eyed his opponents.

“What about Draco?” you pinched the boy's cheek. “Wanna join umma and dada?”

“Neh!!!” he squealed.

Yongguk took him off you and placed him down a few feet away. “Draco-ah…” he crouched and patted his head. “You will be the jail guard, araseo?” the boy nodded excitedly. “Make sure that no one tries to cheat and runs away.”

“Neh!!!” he clapped repeatedly.

Yongguk went back and took off his shades. “Behind Draco will be our imaginary jail. Any questions?”

Lay raised a hand. “Is there a way that the robbers can escape or break out?”

“Yup!” he replied. “Robbers who are still not caught, can tag the prisoners.”

“Hold up!” Seri raised a concern. “Isn’t it a bit unfair for unnie and I? You guys are built with superhuman speed! Kai can even teleport!”

“Just so you know little sis…” Sehun approached her and placed an arm around her shoulder. “We can choose not to use that part in our ability. Exo and BAP can be a slowpoke like humans too.” he smirked.

“Jinja?” she gawked, your brother nodded.

“That’s true, Seri…” Yongguk said. “…and if any one of them will cheat, Draco will zap their asses!” he turned to the giggling boy. “Right son?”

Draco gave a thumbs up and instantly hurled a tiny shell on Baekhyun’s cheek. “OW! Draco!” the boy chuckled.

“See? So don’t even think of cheating!” Yongguk warned.

“Aigooo~ Draco is no joke!” Zelo clucked his tongue and they all agreed.

After a few rounds of rock-paper-scissors, Kris won against Suho. “My team will be the cops!”

“Then robbers we shall become!” Suho turned to Exo-K.

With that, Luhan pressed his lips on your ear. “Just so you know... I’m the fastest in our league~” you cringed. “…watch your back… I’m coming for you baby~” he pulled away and winked at you.