Wrong Move

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

The day quickly passed yet you still refused to talk to Luhan. Meals were utterly silent and dinner was not an exception.

The maknaes seated across Draco who was in between you and Luhan. Seri kept looking at you while watching over the little boy eat.

When you failed to notice her, she suddenly kicked your foot and as you met eyes, she looked over to your side where Luhan was.

You rolled your eyes and continued eating instead.

‘Ahhhh… Wanna play tough huh?’ she thought and purposely took your plate.

‘What the hell?’ your eyes moved to follow the plate that landed in front of Luhan.

What was once a calm stare, turned deadly and dark. “What in the flying , Seri?”

“What!?” she taunted and leaned against the back rest with arms crossed on her chest. “We are not leaving this table until you and Luhan oppa settle this!”

You poked your tongue inside your cheek while looking away. One thing you hated the most is when people try to force you into doing things you refuse to do and Seri knows it well, but never did she think that it will backfire.

They were all stunned when you stood, slammed your fork and kicked the chair back. “ this ! I’m outta here!”

“Unnieeeee!” Seri left her seat and ran in front of you. “I’m sorry… I just wanted to fix…”

You interrupted her. “This is between me and Luhan. We can fix this by ourselves!” you sidestepped and continued walking.

You grabbed a jacket from a coat stand and went out the door.

Just as you neared the fence, Draco called while running from behind. “Umma! Umma!”

All the hate and tension in your veins instantly disappeared. The little boy caught up and you carried him. “Wanna go make some mooncakes with mommy?”

“Neh!” he hugged you.

When you were about to continue walking, you caught Luhan’s gaze who was standing by the door. “I’ll wait here…” he mouthed.

You turned and left.

----------

After walking into the bakeshop, you the lights and went straight to the kitchen. You lowered Draco on the table and handed him some dough where he can make any shapes he like. You also wore an apron and started baking your son’s favorite pastry.

Just as you popped the first batch of mooncakes into the oven, the door chimes rang. You looked over your shoulder and heard footsteps headed straight at you. “Who’s there?”

“Hi…” he greeted after coming through the kitchen door.

“Oh hi! Kyuhyun…” you went to Draco’s side.

“What are you guys doing here? It’s late already!” he looked around.

“Just letting some steam off…” you forced a smile to him and that’s when you saw a butterfly tape on his cut. “Errmmm… I’m sorry about yesterday…”

He touched his cut and chuckled. “Naahhhh… It’s okay! I get it a lot of times!”

Kyuhyun’s quirky personality loosened up the atmosphere. You forgot about the promise you made with Kris, even the whole reason why you had a fight with Luhan.

“Wae? Have you been into so much trouble with girls before?” you joked.

“Let’s just say I’m always a step behind every time I see someone I like…” he scratched his nape. “Like you!” he lowered his head to hide the shy smile. “If only I got to you first before Luhan…”

“…and Suho, and Kris, and Yongguk!” you laughed.

“Oh right! Dang!” he snapped his fingers.

The sweet aroma from the oven seeped through your nostrils making you cut the conversation. “Wait… I think it’s done!” you left and came back with a tray of mouth watering freshly baked mooncakes filled with chocolate. Steam came off every pastry that shimmered under the light due to the butter coating.

“Uwaaaa~” Kyuhyun touched one piece and you slapped his hand.

“Yah! That’s Draco’s!” the boy clapped.

“Miahn… How about this?” he took another and you nodded.

“You can have that… Be careful it’s hot!”

Kyuhyun blew it before taking a bite while you cut Draco’s share into smaller pieces. You also blew air into it and fed him.

“Wooooo!” he eyesmiled and giggled.

“This is so good, Sehee!” Kyuhyun added.

“Of course!” you beamed.

After the three of you managed to chow down 5 pieces of mooncakes, you decided to close the shop and leave.

“Wanna go for a walk?” he asked after stepping out.

“Ermmm… Okay…” you said.

Draco draped his arms over your shoulders while resting his chin on it.

Kyuhyun shifted closer to him and rubbed his back. “Draco-ah? Mommy looks tired already… Would you like me to carry you instead?”

The boy looked at him hesitantly and saw his genuine smile. With a soft nod, Kyuhyun took him off you and carried him. “I really thought you hate Unlce Kyu…” he rubbed his back and the boy kept mum.

“He’s a really good kid!” you said. “And is very good at sensing people…”

“Really?” he looked over his shoulder. “So do you think I’m a bad person?”

Draco slowly shook his head.

“Aigooo~” Kyuhyun planted a kiss on the boy’s head for the first time ever and hugged him. “I should’ve done this way before. It really feels good having this boy in your arms.”

“Mhmmm!” you smiled.

You both continued walking and chatting down the road.

----------

Back in Mato, BAP and the rest of Exo managed to infiltrate the insurgent’s lair with just two injuries, DO and Jongup.

They stood in the middle of a fortress, enclosed by huge walls, surrounded by dead bodies on the ground. The sky became their roof and the sun was their guiding light out in the open.

Himchan and Xiumin came out of a tall wooden door, dragging a person from behind that appears to have been badly beaten. They dropped the leader, the one who was behind the siege and main reason of the war, in front of Yongguk’s feet.

“You? You’re the one who brainwashed my people to go against me!” he sneered.

“Wae? Are you impressed?” she smiled while lying on the ground.

She was a woman in her early 50’s, lean and well toned with muscles from years of training, long black hair, and fair skinned. If it weren’t for her battle gear and scars, she could totally pass as a celebrity.

They all surrounded her while Yongguk grabbed her hair and lifted her head up to the sky. “Who are you?”

“Can’t you tell? Look closer!” she smirked through her bloody face.

Ever since she was brought out, Kai saw the striking resemblance right away. He squinted his eyes and moved closer. “You…You’re Krystal’s mother!” he stuttered, they gasped.

“And Kyuhyun!” she added.

“Mwoh???” they questioned and looked at each other dumbfoundedly. Kyrstal and Kyuhyun are siblings?” Zelo asked Youngjae.

Seems like it!” he replied.

“Tch! I left my trusted son and daughter on Earth to get that dragon boy while I keep your planet distracted!” she added. It's hard taking that boy with all of you around him...she suddenly gripped Yongguk’s wrist when he started pulling her up by the hair.

“What did you say?” he sneered. The ruthless and brutal leader of BAP came back to life at the thought of Draco getting kidnaapped. His killer self and merciless old habit slowly ate his soul. He suddenly became bone-chilling scary and frighteningly powerful. “Did I hear you correctly? Say that again!” a deep seething voice erupted through his throat.

It made every BAP and Exo step back, but not the woman. She never showed remorse or even a hint of intimidation. “I need your boy for his life, blood…” she smirked despite her injuries. “…every ing part of his body… Do you idiots even know what he’s capable of?”

Yongguk lips curled into a smile. “Oh I know!” his eyes narrowed and grabbed a dagger from his back and struck her abdomen. “But do you know what I’m capable of?” he pushed the dagger up, slicing every nerve and skin along the way, leaving her panting for air. “I can kill you in many different ways…”

 “You’re too late now…” she gasped. “Krystal and Kyuhyun… got your son…and your wife...” she laughed.

The enraged leader pulled out the dagger. “If they touch a single hair from them, I will make sure you will have a pleasant family reunion in hell!” he dropped her and walked towards Chanyeol. “BURN HER! And don’t leave any traces! I like my planet clean and free from a ’s disease!”

“Tch! Thought you’d never ask!” Chanyeol approached the dying woman.

Yongguk also turned to all of them. “Let’s go! We’re not done yet!”