Motive

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

Exo-M scoured the entire neighborhood from every corner, alley, parking lot, even abandoned buildings. They spent an hour running around looking for anyone that fits the description of a suspicious hooded figure.

But they went home empty handed.

“Did you find him?” Yongguk asked after they stopped in the living room.

Kris shook his head. “Where are the girls and Draco?” he followed.

“Upstairs, sleeping…” Zelo spoke.

They took their spots on the couch after a tiring run.

“Wonder who it is?” Suho rubbed his chin.

They were all left baffled at the person who suddenly appeared and started snooping at their peaceful life. Questions flooded their minds, speculations sparked everywhere.

“You didn’t stir any trouble while I was away, did you?” Yongguk asked Himchan.

“Of course not! Our planet has been very diplomatic and the Warriors are in their best behavior ever since we took over!” the latter defended.

“Oh!” the leader sighed.

Suho stood and started pacing with arms crossed in his chest. “Look guys! I have a bad feeling about this…” all eyes were on him. “This person turned up out of nowhere and has been watching us. Whatever it is that he wants, it is something very important.”

“What do you mean, hyung?” DO wondered.

“First rule of survival…strategize. That person is watching every move we make, what we are capable of, what our weakness is…” he looked at them. “Draco…”

The room was suddenly filled with gasps. It’s as if they dreaded to hear what the leader just said. He might be mistaken, but a part of them says it was possible.

Luhan instantly stood. “I don’t think so, man! Why would he want my boy? What’s in it for him? That’s impossible!” he laughed.

“That’s right, hyung!” Chen stood as well and protested. “Draco is just a boy! You’re thinking way too much!”

Xiumin followed in defense to Suho. “I think it’s possible! We all know what Draco is capable of, and it makes him very valuable!”

“MWOH???” Luhan fumed and with a blink of an eye, he leaped and grabbed Xiumin’s collar. “Excuse me? Would you mind saying that again?” he sneered and pierced a glare.

“Woah! Woah!” Kai teleported and grabbed his shoulder. “Easy hyung!”

Kris also joined in and held Xiumin. “Luhan! Enough!”

Kai pulled him back and made him sit on the couch.

Luhan planted both elbows on his knees and clasped his hands together. As he bored a hole to the carpet, BAP were also on the edge of their seats. When the war ended, they grew attached to what was once their enemy. They too share the same anxiousness and worry over everyone’s safety.

Kris continued. “Whether it’s true or not, we should still watch each other’s back. We can’t let this bastard get near any of the girls, especially Draco!” he said.

“…and catch him as soon as possible!” Yongguk demanded. “ARASEO???” he roared.

“NEH!!!” their threatening voices rang through the entire house.

“What’s…going…on?” you wobbled down the stairs, rubbing your eyes and yawning.

Luhan left his spot and rushed in front of you. “It’s nothing babe… Let’s go!” he then slipped an arm under your knee and another on your shoulder. “I’ll take you home!”

You leaned your head on his chest and murmured in your sleep. “Draco…”

“Don’t worry… The guys will take care of him…” he said.

“Yeah noona! Don’t worry!” Sehun shouted. “Good night!”

“Night…” you yawned.

Luhan left with you in his arms, and BAP followed after Yongguk nodded. “Watch them! Make sure they get home safe!” They nodded.